Chapter 14

After some hours she wake up and went into the washroom to wash her face. When she saw her face in mirror her eyes were swollen and nose was red . After freshing up she came into the room and the time. It was already already 8 pm. She hurriedly went downstairs as she is already late for making dinner.when she entered in the kitchen,dinner was already ready as her mother in law and her aunt(Ragini) made the dinner.

She then come out of the kitchen and saw that her mother and aunt are sitting in living room and taking with eachother. She also went there and sit with them to distract her mind as she was already feeling very low because advik was not there. Just then Isha (her mother in law) saw her face which is full of sadness and she also know the reason behind her sadness. The she said,"beta If you are not feeling well just rest ok don't stress yourself and have you done the packing as your father will come to pick you up tomorrow ". The sakshi replied," no ma I will do the packing after dinner and don't worry I am fine ".

Then her aunty (Ragini) said," sakshi beta if you want any help you can ask me . Don't stress yourself too much. I know that you are very stubborn, you always wants to do complete things even you are not fine . I don't want to listen to you come and let me help you to pack your bags". Sakshi can't denied her as she is also a mother figure for her so she just nodded her head and went into her room with her aunt to do the packing.

After packing both of them went downstairs as it was the time for dinner and all the mens already came from office. They set all the dishes on the dinning table and everyone takes there respective seats. Sakshi serve everyone as she was not having appetite. Seeing this Aarti said,"beta eat your dinner as you didn't eat anything from morning". Sakshi nodded and just sit on her chair and eat a very little amount of food . Just then harsh(her father in law ) said," beta your father will come tomorrow morning so be ready". Sakshi replied," ji papa". Then somya (her sister in law) said ,"bhabhi I will also go with you as my college is off for ten days because of some reasons ". Everyone agreed.

After completing dinner everyone went to their respective rooms and sakshi also went to her room after helping maids in their work. When she entered in her room ,she locked the door and went to bathroom to change her saree into to something comfortable.

After coming out of the bathroom she heard her phone ringing

After coming out of the bathroom she heard her phone ringing. She picked her phone from the nightstand and saw the caller ID. It was showing advik ji. She picked the call and said hello. Advik from the other side said,"have you eaten your dinner" while watching her from his laptop. Advik have installed cameras in all the mansion except from rooms in which anyone is living. He has installed cameras in his room after his marriage with sakshi. There were cameras in sakshi mother house from before their marriage. (You all will get to know the reason in upcoming chapter). Sakshi replied yes in small voice.

Then he asked,"when will papa(sakshi father )come to pick you up ". She replied," he will come tomorrow morning and somya will also go with me". He said ok after hearing this because he is the only one who said somya to go with her as he wanted someone he trust to accompany her and take care of her. He knows that it's her house and everyone loves her but still he can't trust anyone when it comes to his Jaan. He then said," love sleep and Don't forget the rules which I have said to you earlier". Sakshi just said,"ji". After then Advik cut the call and started seeing her in his laptop. Sakshi just stare at the phone and tears gather in her eyes as he didn't talk to her that much and he even cut the call. She put the phone on night stand and wipe her tears. She then lay down on the bed and cover herself with blanket and slept.

Advik just stare at her face and smile after seeing her sleeping like a small baby with a cute pout . He so badly wanted to hug her and kiss her cute pout. He touched her face on laptop with his fingers and after sometime he started doing his business work with her showing on his laptop.Just then his right hand Archer come and said boss meeting is ready. Advik said,"call Raghav and Amit here". After some time raghav (he is a no. One lawyer in the whole world and he work under advik) and Amit (he is the no. One fighter in the whole world and he also works under advik) came and bow down infront of him and said,"king you called us". Advik said,"yes I want you two to handle this meeting as you all know that I don't anyone to know me ". They both replied in union,"yes king". And went to attend the meeting.

They both entered in club with their mans behind them. They enter in a secret room where the meeting was going on. Everyone was waiting so impatiently to meet the king of whole underworld as they never saw him nor know him. There were mafia mans from whole world who is very powerful in their country. Advik organised this meeting to know the person who is doing girl trafficking even it is forbidden by him. They saw raghav and Amit entering in the room and immediately everyone stant up from their seats to greet them as everyone knows who are them and how powerfull they all are. Raghav seat in the side chair of king as he didn't want to seat on his king chair and Amit stand on side of his chair. Everyone take their seats when raghav said them.

He then said,"everyone know that why this meeting is held and I just want to come to main point that it is already forbidden by king to not do girl trafficking in any country so who the hell get that much guts to went against the king " he shouted in the end. Everyone shivered after hearing his angry voice. Then raghav showed them a vedio of the man who is doing girl trafficking and said,"now stand up William your time is finished as you know the consequences of going against the king. William (mafia of America) stands up with shivering body and kneel down in raghav feet and beg infront of him," sir please leave me . I became so greedy to earn more money by doing this business. Please I will not do this again". He was crying very badly.

Raghav then call Advik and said," king what should we do now ". Advik was watching all the seen on his tv as all the cameras of club was already connected to his tv said,"take him to the basement. I want him to know that with whom he messed up. " Raghav then said," ok king ". Advik then cut the call and closed his tv and saw his Jaan sleep and smile. He will never let her know his underworld work. He always kept his secret of being the mafia from everyone to protect his family as he have many enemies and he don't want anyone to hurt his family.

Raghav then signal Amit to drag him out of the room . William started crying loudly and begging him but he don't listen to his cries and drag him and put him his Jeep and tried his whole body with roped and put a cloth in his mouth. Raghav then warned everyone, " whoever will try to go against the king , they all will meet the same faith as him". Everyone just shivered after hearing this . Raghav then went out of the club and sat in his cars and all the bodyguard s sat in their respective cars. Then they all went to basement.

Sorry for late update 😔
Thankyou for reading and support me by following me .
Take care of yourself and stay connected to my story 🤗😊😍