Chapter 19

Sakshi woke up in evening. Now she was feeling good . She went into the washroom and wash her face with water. She came out of the room in the living hall where all the elders and relatives are sitting and talking. She went into the kitchen to drink water. She saw that her mother and her bua was cooking dinner. Her mother saw her and said," beta how are you feeling now." She replied," fine ma and where is somya ,navya and Simran."As simran also came in the morning. Her mother said," beta they are in the garden area. They asked about you but I said them not to wake you up as you was taking rest." Sakshi nodded her head and take a water bottle from the fridge and fill the glass and drank that as she was feeling very thirsty. Her mother said,"beta do you want to eat something." Sakshi said,"no mumma I will directly eat dinner as I am not feeling like eating now. I am going in the garden." Her mother nodded her head. Her bua said,"beta call jaya if she is in the garden as I need her help." Sakshi said,"ok bua I will call her." She then went towards the garden area and saw all the girls sitting on the grass and Swings and talking to each other.

Navya saw her and said,"di come here and sit with us." Sakshi goes there and sit with navya on the swing. Navya said,"how are you feeling now? Mumma said that you had vomitting in the morning. Are you fine now?" Sakshi said,"yeah I am ok now don't worry. Jaya bua is calling you for some work." Jaya nodded her head and went inside the house. Sakshi said,"so guys what are you all talking?" Simran said,"bhabhi we are just discussing what to wear in haldi and mehndi." She nodded her head and said,"so you all are going to wear yellow saree or suit." Somya said,"bhabhi we are thinking to wear saree. All the girls will wear saree so this will look awesome na." Sakshi said,"yeah by the way you all think good. It is a nice idea." Just then Priya (her chachi's daughter) said," guys I am thinking how about we do some party tonight as after tomorrow all the people will get busy in function so how about we do a farewell party of navya." All the girls said,"it's a good idea." Navya said," but it's already evening how will we do party." Simran said,"don't worry guys I have my brother. I will tell him to order pizza and other eatable stuff. " Everyone became happy after listening that but sakshi said," what about if he is busy in meeting? You should not disturb him." Simran said,"chill bhabhi he is on holiday today as he will join the company from tomorrow." She nodded her head after understanding. Simran call him and said,"bhayiya (brother) please can you order pizza,burger, french fries,momos, spring rolls,and cold drink." Arjun replied,"and why so?" She said,"because we are doing party as the farewell of navya." He said,"but it's too much fast food. it is not good for your health. How are you gonna eat it." She said,"Bhai I am not alone there are many other girls and bhabhi also." She deliberately took her name as to make him ready. Arjun heart started beating after hearing that she is also there. He know that now he cannot denies her as his love is also there . He said,"ok I am ordering all the things but you all don't eat very much." She replied ok and said Thankyou so much and cutted the call.

Sakshi said,"why did you take my name differently?" She said,"because then he will listen as you are also his bhabhi." Sakshi shook her head at her words. Surbhi(her mausi's daughter) said," you don't think it's too much . It will cost very High." Somya said,"you should not think about money. We are billionaire. Did not you all hear our name The Rathore's family is one of the richest family in the whole world." Someone of the girls gasp after hearing her because they are not aware about them except for few people. One girl said,"so you are Rathores we have heard about you all in newspaper but never saw you all." Simran said,"yeah we didn't make that much public appearance." Her mother came and said to all as it's already night time," dinner is ready. Please come and eat." Navya said,"ma we are having party tonight so we will eat that only." Her mother said,"okay but sakshi will not eat that as she is not well. Beta come and eat your dinner then take your and you can sleep." Sakshi nodded her head and went inside the house. While going inside the room she said,"but ma tomorrow you will make momos and spring rolls for me." Her mother said,"ok meri Jaan but I will not make very much so don't show me your puppy face to make more." She side hugs her mouth and saw,"you are the best mumma in the world ." Her father said from the dinning table ,"and what about me." She goes towards her father and hug him from back as he was sitting on chair and said,"papa you are also best father in the whole universe and dada dadu is also best." She also side hug them . Her dadu said,"meri bitiya(my child) sirf mujhse sabse jyada pyaar karti hai(my child only loves me alot)." Her dadi said,"no she loves me alot." Then they both started fighting that whom she loves alot. Sakshi stopped them and said," I love both of you equally." Her grandmother show fake anger . Then she sit beside her dadi and wispher in her ears ,"but I love you a little more than dadu." Her dadi became happy after listening her. All the relatives saw their bond in awes. Her mother came with food and they all eat silently. She ate her medicine. Her father said,"beta how are you know . If you are not feeling well then we can go to the docter." Sakshi said,"no papa I am fine now as it was just a viral fever and nothing else." He nodded his head and went into his rooms to rest. Everyone went to their respective rooms . She went inside the kitchen to help her mother.

She saw her mother washing utensils. Sakshi started washing and putting all in the racket. Her mother,"beta go and take rest . I will do that." She said,"no ma I had enough rest . Let me do it as I am doing this after so many months with you." After that her mother didn't said anything. When all the works gets over ,they came outside and sat on the sofa. Her mother said," are you happy there?I know that it is silly questions but still I want to know ." She said,"yes ma I am very happy as they all take care of me like their own daughter." Her mother got emotional for some unknown reason as she is spending time with her daughter after many months. Sakshi also got emotional and hug her mother. After talking to each other they went to their respective rooms.

When sakshi entered her room ,she went towards washroom to change her dress. She came out wearing a cute night dress.

 She lays on her bed and covered herself with duvet

She lays on her bed and covered herself with duvet. She took her phone and call him. But it was showing switch off so she cutted the call with sad face and stare at her phone for some time and said while looking at his wallpaper,"why did not you call me . Are you that much busy that you forgot about me?you are so bad after you left me here alone and you are not even calling me . I will also not talk to you." And put her phone on side table and closed her eyes while a lone tear slipped from her eyes . She wiped that tears and slept .

Thankyou for reading 🤗
Comment and like