chapter 6

Sun rays are spreading brightness in the room of advik and Birds were chirping indicating morning has come upon. Sakshi stir in her sleep slowly open her sleepy eyes and saw her husband is sleeping till now while snuggling in her neck. She smiled at him and kissed his forehead. She tries to depart herself from him but his hold was like a iron around her waist inside her nighty touching her bare skin. After trying for many times she got successful in removing his hand and went to washroom to get fresh up. After brushing her teeth she went in to take shower. She was removing all her clothes just than the door burst open and there advik was fuming in anger while his eyes were red . She got scared by seeing his angry side because she know very well that whenever he got angry he always causes destruction and became an angry beast. Everyone in the house are scared of his anger even her also but she is also the one who can calm his angry. Advik started walking dangerously towards her and grab her by her back of neck and started kissing her like hell. Her eyes widen after realising what is coming next and became very much scared. He leaves her mouth when she get breathless and said "why the fucking hell you leaves me alone on the bed when you already know that i can't sleep without you and you already know that whenever I wanted to open my eyes i always wanted to see your face first." She then remember all the things and said"s- - sorry advik ---ji , i j-----just fo---forgot that"while shuttering. Advik saw his scared wife and he started removing her clothes because he knew that this is the only thing which can calm his anger. Sakshi just let him do that because she doesn't want to make him more angry than he is already. Now when he removed all her clothes from her body then he lifted her in his arm and takes her in the shower and on the tap of shower. Then he again kissing her hungerly like his life depends on it. He asked for entrance and she just obey him and open her mouth for him to enter his tongue in her mouth. He then enter his tongue in her mouth and tasted all the corner of her mouth. He leaves her when he saw that she was out of breath and started kissing , biting , sucking , and chewing on her neck harshly. She was feeling very much pain and said "advik ji please ---- s--slow down it is hurting very much ahh please ahh". He slow down a little and started sucking on the places where he her to lessen the pain . She was moaning his name. He goes down further and take her small breast in his hand and started sucking and biting on her nipples. She moaned advik name and soon the bathroom was filled with moan but his room is soundproof so nobody can be able to hear their voices. When he was done harrassing her nipples then he started biting her stomach and navel. When he was done with his art on her whole body he stand up and remove his boxer and enter inside her roughly. She scream because of sudden pain . He started thrusting inside her very much roughly and possessively. After one hour of their making out session he come inside her womb by filling every corner of her womb by his semen. She was very much tired that she cannot be able to stand because of her wobbly legs because of their makeout session and she was also feeling dizzy. Advik see that she is very much tired so he scoop her in his arms and take her to the bathtub and laid her in the bathtub filled with warm water and he also laid inside behind her. He started cleaning her and she fall asleep in his arms.