Chapter 18

In the morning everyone in Sakshi's house was busy doing preparation of haldi as tomorrow is haldi of navya. The house was bustling with laughter and chit chatting of elders . Sakshi was sleeping peacefully with her lips slightly parted. The birds were chirping on her room's window. Advik was watching her silently with a smile adoring on his face. He grabbed his phone and thought to wake her up . He dailed her number. Sakshi beauty sleep get disturbed by the phone. She put the phone on her ear without seeing the caller name. She said in her sleepy voice with a cute yawn," hello." Advik said," good morning love." Sakshi smiled after hearing his voice. She said," good morning ." Advik said," why are you sleeping till now. It's already morning." Sakshi said," I was so tired yesterday that's why I didn't feel like waking up." Advik said," ok love. Now wake up and get fresh up otherwise you will feel tired the whole day." Sakshi said ok and cut the call. Then she get up from her bed and started going in the direction of bathroom. She was feeling like she was having a fever as she was feeling very weak while walking. Just then she heard knock on her door. She goes towards the door and open the door . Her mother and her dadi was standing there with her breakfast as they wanted to spend some time with her. Just then she feels like to vomit and ran towards her washroom. Her mother put the food on table and she and dadi also goes towards the bathroom to check what happened to her.

They saw that she was vomiting and her mother hold her hairs and pat her back . When she vomited ,she wash her mouth and teeth with water. Her mother touch her head and said," beta your head is hot. You have fever." Her dadi Said," beta did you eat something unusual." Sakshi replied," no dadi i didn't eat anything which can be harmful for my body." They take her towards the bed and made her sit on the bed and her mother said," let me call jaya(she is her bua daughter). She is a doctor" saying this she went to call her.her dadi also sat beside her and caressed her cheeks and said," lagta hai meri bacchi ko kisi ki Nazar lag gyi hai . Wait till shraddha come I will said her to burn chillies and salt." (I think my child has got evil eyes on her) Sakshi was feeling so weak because of fever as she got tears in her beautiful eyes because of weakness. Her dadi saw her neck which have bluish with the mixture of red marks. She understood what is that and thought that her son in law is very wild in bed. She thought how her grandmother is handling him. She then saw her eyes which have tears in them and said," nahi Mera baccha nahi rote abhi thik ho Jayega dard" and wipe her tears softly with her fingers. (No my child don't cry. The pain will go away soon) Jaya came in the room with her material . She touches sakshi forehead with the back of her hand and then she check her wrist nerve. She the check her heart with stethoscope . The she said," don't worry she is just having gastroenteritis because of eating something very spicy . I will go and take some medicines from nearby medical store." And she went from there. Her mother came with red chillies and salt in her hand and she do round of circles on her whole body with her hand then she goes out of the room to burn that.

Her dadi said," beta go and take bath and then I will again heat your breakfast for you to eat and after that you can take rest." Sakshi nodded her head and went in the bathroom with her clothes. Her dadi also went with her breakfast. In bathroom she enter into the shower and started washing her body with vanilla flavour body wash. After coming out of the shower while wearing her simple yet beautiful pink suit.

(Imagine her suit )

(Imagine her suit )

She sat infront of vanity table and started applying moisturizer on her face and hands. She applied some cream on her neck. Just then her dadi came with breakfast after heating it. Her dadi said," beta eat your breakfast and after eating you medicine you can rest for some time". Sakshi nodded her head and sat on the bed. She started eating her breakfast just then her dadi said,"beta is damad ji (son in law) so harsh on you." Sakshi started coughing after hearing that. Her dadi gave her water to drink and started patting her back. She said," Aram se beta eat slowly". After some time when she became normal, she said," no dadi but why are you saying this". Her dadi indicates towards her neck which have fading marks. After that sakshi didn't say anything because she didn't know how to explain that she was always shy in this type of matters. Her dadi also didn't streched it as she know that sakshi is uncomfortable talking about this. After finishing her food,she ate her medicine which jaya had already brought. Her dadi said," beta you can take rest for sometime." Sakshi nodded her head and lie down on the bed. Her dadi covered her with blanket and went after closing the door. While lying on the bed,she started crying silently as she was missing advik in this time specially. Because she is already feeling low and the person she want beside her is her husband but she know that he couldn't be able to come because of his work. After crying for some time she slept with tear stains on her face.

In Paris

Advik was in the important meeting with all the mafia from whole world. They were discussing about how to transport their arms and weapons in other parts of the country. Advik was listening all the mafia's point of views.
Raghav was attending the meeting in the place of Advik and advik was seeing all this from a television. He was saying whatever he want in to change through raghav and raghav was listening all this from his airpods. After some time when the meeting got over,he switch off his television and open his laptop to see that what she was doing. He saw that she was sleeping. He frowned that why she is sleeping at this time. He then watched all the previous video where she was vomiting and all the things. He gets worried after seeing that. He then call raghav to arrange his private jet as he was going today instead of tomorrow. He can't wait as she is already not feeling well and he also know that she needs him the most at this time. He said on the phone," raghav prepare my jet for India as I am going today and handle all the meeting. I will handle others when I will go to India." Raghav replied," ok sir." Advik cutted the call and went to take shower.

After taking shower he wear his dress which like always he was looking very handsome and hot. He then wear his watch which cost more than million. He then sat in his car with more than 10 cars following him for him. He reach the airport where his jet was there. He enter inside his plane and sat on his chair and started doing his work while watching his sleeping Beauty face. He then said which touching her face through his ipad,"don't worry Jaan . I am coming." He then kissed his fingers which had touched her face.

" He then kissed his fingers which had touched her face

(Imagine him wearing a coat on top of it)

Thankyou for reading 🤗
Stay connected to my stories and don't forget to like this chapter.😊❤️