Chapter 25

Soon morning and sun rays was falling on a beautiful couple sleeping without caring about the world. Sakshi opened her eyes a little and saw that it's already morning. She saw Advik face which was glowing because of sun rays falling on his face. She caressed his face and kissed his forehead. She know that sometimes he became too rude with her but she also  knows that he loves her very much. After some time advik opened his eyes and smile after seeing her face . He said,"good morning love" while pecking her lips. She replied,"good morning." They both wake up and bath together and get ready.

Advik said,"now pack your bags we will be going after some time." She nodded her head and went downstairs to help her mother in kitchen. She entered inside her kitchen and saw her mother making aloo Paratha. Now her house is almost empty because most of the relatives went to their homes as they have works to do.she said,"good morning mumma." Her mother smiled after seeing her and said,"good morning beta. Did you sleep well." She nodded her head and said,"mumma today I will go to my house." Her mother became sad but she cover it with a smile on her face and said,"so go and pack your bags. And eat breakfast before going." She nodded her head while blinking her tears away. She helped her mother while talking to her. After finishing making breakfast she went to pack her bags.

When she enter inside her room, she saw that Advik is working on his laptop. He didn't went to his office because they have to go after some hours that's why. She started packing their bags. After half an hour she was done packing. She said,"Advik ji breakfast is ready. Ma is calling you." He said,"you go i am coming." She went away after nodding her head. They had their breakfast and it's time for their departure. She started crying while hugging her mother and grandmother. She said,"ma and dadi please take care of your self ok don't worry about navya . She will be fine ." She then hugged her father , grandfather, aunt and uncle one by one. She and advik  touched their feet and  they gave them their blessings. After that they sat in his car and went away.

She was looking out of the window. Today the weather is so good. Winds was blowing. She started feeling sleepy then she slept on this seat. When she open her eye she found herself in a familiar room. She sat on the bed and saw that she is in their room. She went into washroom and wash her face . Then she went downstairs to meet everyone as it is already evening so everyone will be in living room. She went and touch everyone's feet and went inside kitchen to meet her mother in law. She touch her feet and hug her. Isha said,"how are you beta." She replied,"I am fine ma ." They started making dinner while talking with each other.

After making dinner,she went into simran 's room to talk to her . She entered and saw that she is talking with somya. She saw her and said,"bhabhi please come and sit with us." She sat and said,"so what you both are discussing about." Somya said,"nothing much bhabhi simran's crush is dating someone. So we are talking how to remove her from his Life." Sakshi's eyes get widen and she said,"so you are going to kill her?" Simran laugh and said,"no bhabhi we will just try to remove her from his dating list ." She said,"so how you will do that." Then they started making plans how to do that. After that it was time for dinner. Everyone settled on their chairs, Advik also came from office and sat on his chair to eat. Maids serve them the food then they all started eating.

Everyone finished their dinner and wished goodnight and went to their respective rooms for rest. Sakshi enter inside her room and went into washroom to change her dress. She came out wearing her nighty and saw Advik working on his laptop. She went towards vanity table and do her night care and started going towards the bed to sleep but advik hold her hand and and she landed on his lap. He said,"where are you going love ? I didn't forget about the punishment." She shivered hearing his voice. He said,"now get ready for punishment." By saying this ,he make her lay on her stomach on his lap and remove the cloth from her beautiful butt. He said,"count till thirty for each slap and if you forget them again I will start from starting." He slap her butt harshly. She moaned in pain and said,"o---one"ahhhhhhh. Her butt became red just by one slap then what will happen after thirty slap. Again he slap her ,"t-ahh-two-ahh ."" -2---ahhhh--29,3-----ahhhhhhh--30".  He stop his slaps and saw her butt which was darkest shade of red. He touch her butt and she whimper in pain . It is hurting but she enjoyed it also.

He made her lay on the bed on stomach and went to take ointment

He made her lay on the bed on stomach and went to take ointment. He came and put ointment on her butt and put it on its respective place. He came and lay beside her taking her in his arms. He said,"it's not for you to enjoy it but it is a punishment so i think you will never do that Again." She nodded her as she is already very tired and closed her eyes to sleep. He kissed her lips and forehead and slept with his peace in his arms.

Soon morning came and she wake up alone in bed as advik had a important meeting in morning so he went to attend that meeting. She sit on the bed  and whimper with the pain in her butt because of last night. She went towards washroom and did her business and came out wearing a beautiful saree looking gorgeous and preety as always. She did her skincare and put vermillion in her hairline and went downstairs.

She entered into kitchen and wished her mother in law and badi ma good morning

She entered into kitchen and wished her mother in law and badi ma good morning. And started helping them in making snacks and tea for breakfast. She gives tea to everyone and they started having it complimenting her tea making skills as always. After breakfast everyone went to their respective works. Youngsters went to college and elders went to their office. All the women of the house were sitting in living while talking to eachother. Isha said,"so beta how is navya ? Did you talk to her." She replied,"ma she is fine. She said that everyone is talking care of her and giving her love. Her mother in law is loving her like a mother." She said,"it's good to hear that . She married into a very good family." Like that they all are talking about things.

Thankyou for reading 🤗
Please vote and keep commenting
Bye 🤗😊