Chapter 21

In morning sunrays was falling on a beautiful couple who is sleeping or we can say one is sleeping and the other one is seeing her beautiful face. Advik was seeing her with love in his eyes and started kissing her lips. Sakshi opened her eyes feeling breathless. Advik broke the kiss and said,"good morning love." Sakshi also smile and said,"good morning." He said,"now wake up it's already 3pm." Her eyes widened hearing that and she sit on the bed and said,"what ?why didn't you wake me up" while panicking. He said," calm down Jaan I didn't wake you up because you were tried." She started to stand up when she hiss and again sat on the bed because she was feeling sore in her core because of his harshness in making love with her. She saw Advik with teary eyes and Advik saw this and cupped her face and said,"love are you feeling pain there?"  Sakshi nodded her head why a tear slip from her eyes on her cheeks. Advik wiped her tears and said,"don't cry I will give give you bath in warm water than you will not feel pain." After saying this he picked her up in his arm and took her into the washroom and removed her clothes and make her sit on the bath room which he already prepared it when she was sleeping. He also discard his clothes and sit behind her. He started giving her massage and she put her head on his chest and closed her eyes and he bath her. After sometime she started feeling good and he took a towel and wrapped a towel around his waist. He wiped her body and make her wear a yellow saree as today is haldi and it's already getting evening so she chose to wear it now only. He also get ready in his tuxedo and sakshi frown seeing him wearing his working clothes. He saw her frown and said,"I am going to office as I have many work pending." She nodded her head sadly but she cannot stop him from doing his work.

(Just imagine her saree and elbow size blouse)

(His outfit)

She saw her neck and said,"the previous marks were fading but you again give fresh hickeys now how will I hide them" with a cute pout on her lips. He bite her pout and said,"who is telling you to hide it ? You don't need to hide them from anyone as they are there because your husband loves you so much." Sakshi blushed hearing him and said,"no what will everything think they will thought that we did that yesterday. " He said,"because we did it yesterday only." She said,"I know that but I don't want them to know it so I will hide it." He get a call and his pa said to come early as there is a very important meeting which will took place today. He kiss her lips and Forehead and said,"i am going now." She nodded her head and went downstairs with him. All the family members saw them with awe. As they both look perfect with each other. Many of them get jealous seeing her because of her beauty and how handsome and rich her husband is. He goes towards his car and his bodyguard open his car and he went from there with 5cars behind him. Sakshi went towards kitchen and her mother said," my daughter is looking so beautiful as always" and put kala tika behind her ear and sakshi smiled seeing her mother doing that . Just then her mother said,"beta you will be hungry na so eat these food as I already heat them." She nodded her head and finished her food. She went towards her sisters room and talked with her for some time. After some time the makeup artist came and started doing her makeup. She was also looking very beautiful wearing her yellow saree as all the girls make plan wearing saree.