chapter 10

When she came inside the house she saw that her mother in law is setting breakfast on the dinning table. She went to her and started helping her.

(Dinning table)When Isha saw sakshi sad face ,she said "beta (child)why are you looking so sad"

(Dinning table)
When Isha saw sakshi sad face ,she said "beta (child)why are you looking so sad". Then sakshi lied as she don't wanted her to feel worried about her"nothing ma I am just tired ". Isha said in fake angry voice "that's why I was telling you to take some rest but you never listen to me. Now just leave all the work I will do it and just go and take some rest as you also have to go to your maike(mother's house/maternal house) so you have to do your packing also." Then sakshi replied"no maa that's not needed after breakfast (or we can say lunch 😁 as it was Sunday and the time was already 11 o'clock) I will take rest and at evening I will do my packing so don't worry about me . I will manage everything." Isha just sighed as she know that her beautiful daughter in law or we can say that her stubborn daughter in law will not listen to her no matter what . Also she is so careless about her health as she is already skinny and by not taking care of her health she is becoming more skinny. When all the family members settled themselves on the chair of dinning table harsh (father of advik) said,"beta(child) where is Advik as he is not present here." Sakshi replied that he went to office because he just got some important call. Harsh nodded his as he think it might be related to Mafia as on Sunday there team meet at the secret place to discuss about the things which is going on in their cities and how to solve them. Then Aarti (grandmother of advik ) said "beta who will come to take you to your maternal house aor advik will take you there." She just replied that her father will come to take her there. As she know that Advik would never agree to send her to her maternal house even so how could she expect him to take her there. Aarti then say " it is very nice . As we can meet him after so many days." Sakshi just smile a little . After finishing their breakfast everyone went to their respective rooms .

In Rathore company

From when the time advik enter in his office he has been sulking and shouting on everyone in the office as his mood is very sour from the morning. All of the staff and even his PA was very much scared because of his anger as they know that he is very dangerous whenever he is angry . So they are trying their best to not make any mistakes to make him more angry but advik is not very much satisfied with them even if they are trying their best but he was  shouting on them to calm his anger but he know that nothing can calm his anger except his wife herself but she is the reason of his anger so he can't help in that . When he was sitting on his king like chair .

(Just imagine the chair like the powerful king like chair )

He got a call.
It was From his trusted mafia man (Archer) . He picked up the phone and said what happens why he call him. Then Archer said " king there is a very important meeting in Paris regarding weapon and your presence is very important there as you are the king and if I will attend that meeting it would be inappropriate. So please consider my request." Advik think for a while and said"ok and when is the meeting ". Then he replied"king tomorrow ". Then Advik said ok and to arrange everything according to him there so there could be no problem. Archer said"ok king ". Advik cut the call and sighed as the only reason for which he got agreed to go to Paris is that his wife will not be there as she will be in her maternal house so what would he do by staying here. He is just thinking that how would he  live without her in these days away from her but he is very much angry with her and he will not talk to her as she didn't ask his permission but his mother permission. He will punish her after he will return from Paris and that punishment she will always remember and never try to repeat that thing again. Then he call his PA inside the office. When his PA(Rakesh) came Advik said to arrange a private jet as he was going to Paris today evening. Rakesh said "yes sir" and went out of his office to do the work.

Sorry for later update 🙏😔
Thankyou and stay safe bye 😊 and take care . And Please ignore grammatical mistakes.
Do comments to let me know about your ideas and thoughts 🧐.