Chapter 9

When advik entered in his mom room he saw her sitting on the bed. He came inside the room and also sat beside her and said "Ma you wanted to talk about something that is that." Her mom said," beta sakshi's mother had called me the day after tomorrow to tell us that Nancy engagement got fix. And the wedding will be held after one week of engagement so she invited the whole family in engagement." Then he said," so , we will go on engagement and come after the next day and we will go on wedding directly ." Then Isha said,"but she said that sakshi to stay there after the engagement till the wedding because you also didn't let her go to her parents house after the wedding." Listening this advik said "ma you na what will be my answer before marriage I also said that after marriage I will not let her stay anywhere more than 1 day ." Isha said,"beta please let her go . She is also missing her parents and she also wants to stay there for some days. Let her spend some time with her parents." Then Advik said in slightly angry voice,"sakshi said that to you to make me accept because she know that I will never said no to you." She said"no beta she just said that she is Missing her parents a lot that's why I am telling you to let her stay for some days after that she will never said to you to let her stay to her parents house ". Advik said"do whatever you all want to do don't ask me about anything." And he stand up From his place and went out of the room fuming in anger. Isha signed and said In her mind that what will happen if sakshi will not be there in his life and stand up from her bed to tell her beautiful daughter in law to pack her back. On the other side advik enter his bedroom and went straight into his closet to wear his suit to go to his office even if today is Sunday also. Right now his mood is so sour and he didn't want to stay here. After coming out of the closet looking all handsome and dashing like always went outside From his room.

 After coming out of the closet looking all handsome and dashing like always went outside From his room

In kitchen, after listening the good news sakshi become very much happy and hug Isha and said,"you.are best ma." Then Isha said,"i know that and said after eating breakfast pack you bags because you don't have any time as tomorrow is the engagement." She said okays ma i will pack my bag and where is Advik ji . Then Isha said i think he will be in his room and he is slightly angry also but i know you will handle him as always. She Just give a small smile and think in her mind to get ready to face his anger. When she comes out of the kitchen she saw that Advik is coming downstairs while wearing his suit. She frown as today is Sunday and on Sunday it is always holiday then where he is going. Advik just ignore her and started going out of the house. Sakshi sence that he is very much angry right now and she also started following him and also call him but he is not listening to her and sit in his car on driver seat and drive out of the mansion . Sakshi feel hurt because she never get ingnore by him and she became used to his caring behaviour. Her eyes get filled with tears but she blink them away and said that she will make up tonight of what she did.

Thankyou for reading and keep supporting me by doing comments and take care 😘😘