Chapter 16

In Paris
( In Basement)

A man is screaming with pain. Archer was beating that man with iron rod. The man's hand and legs was tide up with the chairs in which he was sitting. The man was non other than William who is a mafia of America. He was begging for mercy but Archer was beating him continuously whithout any break and with full force. William's hands and legs were already broken. Only his painful scream could be hear in that basement. Archer was just following his king's order as he had broken the rule made by his King . It is a sin to go against the king and he did it so he have to bear the consequences of doing that.

After footsteps echoed in the room . Advik walked in his dangerous auro . Everyone present in the room bow down infront of him. He showed his hand to Archer to stop him from beating Willam. Archer stop beating him after hearing his King order. Willam became unconscious from all the beating he receives. A man came with water of ice water and throw on his body. He wake up a jerk and shouted with pain. Just then Archer put chair infront of Willam and advik sat on that chair. Willam saw infront of him and saw the king of whole underworld. Although he never saw him but the dangerous auro that is radiating within him he can say it very clearly that he is the king. William pleaded," king please don't kill me I will not go against you next time." Advik said with the voice which can send shivers in anyone body," tsk tsk it very late Willam . You didn't thought when you start doing this so why I will thought about not killing you ." Willam get scared after his hearing voice and started pleading while crying his heart out. Advik gesture Archer to give him some chillies powder and salt. Archer give him then Advik put all the chillies and Salt on his all wound and inside his mouth. William screamed with extreme pain because the toucher was very extreme which he was receiving . Advik said," this punishment is very small infront of your doing. Can you imagine the pain of those girls which they have gone through? The punishment of that thing is only death." Willam was already in pain and even he can't be able to speak because of chilly powder which was inside his mouth. He was only crying as the chilly powder and salt was like burning his whole body.

Archer give him a sharp knife. William's eyes widened after seeing that knife which was shining. Advik said," now say goodbye to your life." He cut his neck with the sharp knife and kick his chair. Willam fell down and he was already dead. Advik said," clean all this mess and burn his body. Spread the news that he died in car accident and his car blast after the accident." Archer said," ok king." Advik move out of the room and sit in his car and went towards his private mansion which he built for attending business purpose. He saw the vedio to see what his little wife is doing at this time. He saw her already sleeping on her bed in her personal bedroom. He thought that he would call her at night as she will be free at night. He then call his pa and said," book my ticket for the day after tomorrow morning to India." His pa said," ok sir." Advik then cut the call and again saw his love sleeping face. He can't be able to control himself to hug her and kiss the life out of her. He also can't be able to sleep whithout her as he had a habit of sleep taking her feather like soft body in his arms.