Chapter 23

In the morning the house was full of hustle bustle as today Is the wedding. Sakshi wake up after feeling sunrays falling on her face. She tries to wake up but some things is stopping her . She turn her head and saw her husband sleeping peacefully. She turned herself towards him and started touching his face . He was looking like a small kid while sleeping but he is quite opposite of that when he is awake. Advik open his eyes after feeling his love touch on his face. She said,"good morning." He also said,"good morning love." She saw the time and panicked and said,"it's already 9 am mumma will be having trouble while working. I have to freshen up fast." She stands up and went towards the washroom as she was feeling less pain in her lower region because they did only one round. God knows who give her husband that much patience to leaves her while he is making love to her. She brushed her teeth and enter into the shower. After some minutes she felt hands on her stomach. She know that whose hand was that so she leaned on his chest . He started peppering kisses on her neck. She was going to say something but he said,"I am not doing anything." After sometime they both come out wearing their dresses. Sakshi was wearing a simple yet beautiful suit and in night she will wear saree. Advik was wearing tshirt and track as Today he is not going to his office so he will stay in his room to attend all the meeting if important.

 Advik was wearing tshirt and track as Today he is not going to his office so he will stay in his room to attend all the meeting if important

(Imagine her dress)

She applied moisturizer and lip balm and went downstairs to help her mother. Advik started attending his meeting. She entered the kitchen and started helping her aunties and bua in the kitchen. The wedding is taking place in the rented hall. Peoples were running here and there in search of some things. After completing all the kitchen work, she went towards navya room to spend some time with her as she know she at this time she will be feeling low because tomorrow she will leave this house. When she enter inside her room,her room was empty then she entered entered in in balcony and saw navya sitting on the swing and thinking something very deeply. She went towards her and sit with her on the swing. Navya came out of her thoughts after sensing someone presence and saw her di sitting beside her. Her eyes filled with tears after seeing sakshi. Sakshi's eyes also filled with tears and she hug navya and patted her head and said,"don't cry Navi(her nickname). Be strong everyone have to leave their home oneday so don't cry ." Navya said while sobbing,"but I don't want to leave you all . I don't know how I will manage everything there ." Sakshi assured her by saying,"don't worry everything will be alright . Raghav ji will help you in everything na so why are you scared." Navya was feeling good after talking to her di. Just then her mother and grandmother came with lunch and her dadi said,"now come eat your lunch then the makeup artist will come to make you get ready." Navya nodded her head and both of them went inside and sat on bed and navya started eating food. Sakshi's mother said to sakshi,"beta eat your lunch as you didn't eat your breakfast." She was going to refuse but one glare from her and she nodded and started eating her food.