Chapter 15

In morning sun rays was peeping through the curtains inside the room of sakshi and winds was blowing. When the sun rays fall on sakshi face ,she slowly opened her eyes and yawned like a cute child. She than stand up from the bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

After 30 minutes,she came out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around her wet hair and while wearing a beautiful black saree looking very beautiful like always.

(Imagine her saree only)

After drying her hair with hair dryer she comb her hair . She applied moisturizer on her face and a very small amount of lipstick.After that she applied makeup on all the hickeys which was given by her husband before he went to Paris. It became dark in colour. There were a lot on her neck and on her chest and arms. Her chest and arms part was not visible so she just applied concealer on her neck .She put vermillion in her hair partition and put jhumka in her ears and went out of the room after wearing her bangles in her hands. When she entered into the hall ,she saw that her father was already present in the hall sitting on the sofa while drinking tea. She became very happy after seeing her father after a very long time. She came forward and hugged her father who became very emotional after seeing her daughter. She then broke the hug and touch his feet(as a kind of taking blessings from elders) and wished goodmorning to everyone present in the hall.

Then Isha (her mother in law) said,"beta go in the kitchen and eat something." Sakshi replied,"no ma I am not hungry. I will just drink tea." Isha was going to oppose her but then Suresh (sakshi father) said," isha ji I am in a hurry as today is the engagement of navya(sakshi sister) so I have many pending work to do . So I will not be able to stay for lunch." Just then harsh (Isha father in law) said,"Suresh ji please stay for some time as you came after many days. Hame bhi thoda mauka de khatirdari karne ka." (Give us a chance to do hospitality ) .Suresh said," harsh ji you can also know that how much work we have to do when there is wedding of girl,as a father I have many responsibilities which needed to be fulfilled so i can't be able to stay. But next time when I will come ,i will definitely live here for few days." Harsh understand his condition and agree to it. Just then Suresh Said,"damad ji nahi hai kya?" (Is Son in law not here) Then Harsh replied,"no he went on the business trip to Paris." Suresh nodded his head.Then harsh call his driver and said to put the luggage of sakshi and somya in the car . Sakshi went to call somya as she will also come with her. When she knock on her room ,somya opened the door as she was already ready in her red suit.

(Somya suit)

(Somya suit)

She then said," bhabhi I am ready just wait a second I will bring my luggage." Sakshi said,"ok do it fast as papa have many work to do after sending us home." After some time they both come downstairs as the driver already put their luggage in the car trunk. They touch the feets of all the elders. Sakshi said to isha," ma take care of yourself. Don't take any stress and rest. " Isha smile at her caring nature and nodded her head and said," ok I will not take any stress but you will also promise me that you will not skip your meal and take care of yourself." Sakshi also nodded her head. Sakshi then went to Aarti(advik grandmother) and touch her feet. Then aarti said,"beta take care of yourself and call us when you will reach there. And don't forget your husband when you go there as you also know his nature." Sakshi nodded her head and said bye to everyone and sat in the backseat with somya. Her father is driving the car and somya was doing her project on her phone as she have to submit it after her vacation will get over. Sakshi leaned her head on the mirror and enjoy the beautiful nature.

She slept for some time as she was feeling very sad as advik didn't call her from morning. She knows that he is upset from her and she thinks that she will make up for all her mistakes once he come back from his business trip. She wake from her sleep when she heard somya voice. Somya was calling her as they have reach sakshi's maika(maternal house) . Then the car Stop infront of a house which was full of people and children laughter as it was the engagement day and all the family members are present there. Sakshi smiled after seeing her home after very long time. Sakshi opened the gate of the car and enter the gate of the house. Everyone saw in her direction and smile seeing her after such a long time. Children came infront of her and hug her as they missed her didi. Sakshi also hug them .

After some time shraddha (her mother) came with thali in her hand and do her Aarti and welcome her inside their house with a smile on her face. Sakshi touch her feet and hug her mother. Her eyes filled with tears after seeing her mother. Shraddha also had tears in her eyes as she also misses her daughter so much. She said ,"you are looking so beautiful meri beta." And put kala tika behind her ear to prevent evil eyes on her .Shraddha ask,"kaisa hai mere baccha?" ( how are you my child) . Sakshi said,"mai thik hu mummy aap kaise ho". (I am fine mom,how are you?) . Shraddha said,"I am also fine beta." Just the Ashwini (her grandmother)came and said,"i think my grandchid have already forget her grandmother." Sakshi smiled seeing her loving grandmother and touch her feet and hug her and said,"how can I forget my loving dadi." Ashwini also smile seeing her and hug her and said,"bahut Sundar lag Rahi hai meri poti . Kisi ki Nazar na lagi." (You are looking so beautiful my grandchild. Let no one evil eye be on you) . She took red chillies in her hand and move her hand round on her body and put those red chillies on frying fan to prevent an evil eye on her. She then enter in her house and meet everyone. Her buaji , cousin,mausi everyone was there. Everyone was in awe after seeing her beauty and some girls are jealous after seeing her beauty. She then asked her mother,"mummy where is navya ." Just then navya shouted di and came downstairs and hug her tightly. Sakshi also hug her . Navya said," di I was waiting for you from tomorrow. Now finally you came ,I am very excited for my engagement as you will select everything for me." Sakshi also smile seeing her overexcited sister. Then somya also came and meet everyone. Then shraddha said," beta damad ji didn't came?" Sakshi said,"no mummy he have some important work so he went to Paris." She nodded her head and said," ok go to your room and take some rest as you are tired after a long journey. Engegment will be in evening so take some rest." Sakshi nodded her head and went upstairs in her bedroom.

Thankyou for reading 🤗❤️😊