chapter 3

When sakshi entered in their bedroom she saw that advik is talking to someone on phone. He saw her and patted his lap for her to sit. She went to him and sit on his lap. He then cut the call after saying that he will come after sometime and said his PA to take care all the things. He then take the medicine  that he kept on the bed and started applying ointment on her neck. She just whimper and her eyes are getting wet. Advik notice this and he gently rub that area with ointment and blow some air on her wound. She felt  better after that. When he was done applying ointment on her all the wound then he started kissing her lips. She gasped with the sudden action but she composed herself and also kiss him back. After the passionate kiss he leave her and she was gasping for air. He said " I am going to office because I have some important meeting so take care of yourself. Don't go outside the mansion without my permission and don't touch anything that can harm you. Okay." She nodded her head . Then he said"words love". She said " ji". He said "good girl ". She then stand up from his lap and he again peck her lips and forehead and went to his office with his father(Harsh) and uncle (Dinesh). Sakshi then went to her dadi room because she  said that she have some important things to talk to her. When she was going to her dadi room she saw that Somya(advik 18 year old sister) room door are open and she hear that Somya was yelling someone on her Phone. When she entered inside her room she saw that her room was totally mess . Dresses are thrown on bed and some are lying on the floor. She gasped and call somya then somya turned her towards the voice of direction. She saw that her angle bhabhi is standing on the door. She smiled at her and cut the call by saying that she will call that person later. She said "bhabhi why are standing on the door please come inside. I was going to come to your room because I need your help. Sakshi said"what help Somya ". Then Somya said"bhabhi I have a party in my school so I have to wear red colour short dress but I don't have red colour dress. Do you know anyone who have red colour short dress because today all the Shop of dress are closed and if I will tell Bhai then he will definitely not brought me because you know him how he is. I also know that you don't have that type of dress as Bhai don't allow you. Can please do something. Please bhabhi. Sakshi think for a while then she said "I have red dress as you also remember when we went to do shoping with you bhaiya for your friend weeding. You forcefully brought me that dress saying that it will look good on me ". Somya remember that dress and jumped in happiness and hug her bhabhi and said " thankyou bhabhi for keeping that dress with you" . Sakshi just smile at her childish behaviour and said "come to my room I will give you that dress". Somya said"okay bhabhi ". And then both of them went to sakshi room to get that dress.