26.

On the road back home— enjoy.. excuse any mistakes🤞🏽❤️

 excuse any mistakes🤞🏽❤️

••••

Joshua used his key to enter his home— it took him about six minutes to unlock the door. He was seeing double of everything and his head was spinning, it was the weekend and he had no school, homework, football practice or work. This weekend also happened to be one of his teammates birthday and he had an party at his house. Joshua had let loose and maybe drank way too much, he wasn't a drinker so anything over two shots for him was more than enough.

He had had a total of five shots—- and two cups of jungle juice. Hearing the news about Sincere earlier today had hurt him and he couldn't get it off his mind about if he had lost Sincere and he wanted to shake the feeling he had felt. He didn't mean to get so drunk but once he started it was hard to stop.

Finally making it into his home he kicked his shoes off and tossed his keys on the floor along with his jacket— he'd clean it in the morning. He laughed at himslef tripping over a pair of shoes and falling on his ass. Once the light turned on and Kennedy appeared in front of him he smiled up at her goofily.

"You're drunk? Making all this noise— if you wake up your son. You're going to be finding a way to tend to him yourself." She shook her head and tried her best to help him up— she was nothing compared to his large frame. "You don't even drink Joshua," she sighed helping him on the couch.

He laid his head back and closed his eyes, "I— I want to see my son. Go get him.." he slurred out.

"Boy hell no,"

"Kennedy? Let me ask you some," he lifted his head and looked at her and licked his lips at the little short and tank pajama set she had on. "Y— you trynna let me fuck? I miss that wet mothafucka' so bad. These other bitches ain't cutting it' ion even think my shît work for them no more. Yo' dick misses it home,"

Her face drained color as her eyes widened, "I— what? Joshua go to sleep. You're just drunk."

"I want you to put me to sleep, all night I been thinking about coming home and bending you over this couch— damn." He laughed, "then take you upstairs and fuçk you from the back on the balcony.. y— you down for that? Them six weeks been up."

Kennedy cleared her throat and he noticed her shift from her left leg to her right one while breaking eye contact. "I think the baby is crying— I'll go get him." She turned on her heels and he laughed seeing how fast she headed towards the stairs.

"Ion' hea no damn baby crying." He sucked his teeth, "stop acting like you scared to take my dick. We both know how good you are at it— fuçk." He sighed, just thinking about her had him getting hard. "What them niggas be saying? Just let me put the tip in."