4

Jeongin had enough. Chan was ignoring him and he didn't even do anything wrong.

He'd wanted to spend a nice day with the older, but Chan had other plans. He didn't even want to see Jeongin. So, he locked his door and only came out whenever he needed to go to the bathroom.

The entire day, Jeongin had been in his room and thought about what he did to the older, but nothing popped up in his head.

Could Chan still be pissed about him touching his thigh? He said that he didn't feel comfortable, but wasn't he overreacting a bit? Like, he was just touching his thigh and not his dick.

But, what Chan said about him didn't let him in peace. His brother was thinking, that he was a whore who was throwing his body away without a reason.

What Chan didn't know was that Jeongin had a reason, but the younger didn't want to tell Chan. He knew that his stepbrother would give him the cold shoulder, so he had to claim Chan in tiny pieces.

"Channie hyung! Talk to me. I wanna know what I did wrong!" Jeongin yelled and banged on the bathroom door.

Chan gave him an annoyed groan.

"I don't want you to touch me and mess with my body. I'm not a fucking toy. Now go and study English, it's pretty bad!" Jeongin pressed his lips together and went back to his room, Chan's words replaying in his head.

"He's not a toy, so treat him better!" He mumbled and sat down at his desk. The English book that laid there was already opened.

His English was very good for his age and his teacher would always praise him for studying so well. But for Chan, his English was still like preschool.

What he was all doing is for Chan.

An hour went by and Jeongin was bored. The English written in the book was way too easy for him, he needed something more difficult.

Would Chan help him? Probably not, but it was worth a try.

"Chan? Can we study English together? My books are boring and I already read everything that I got from school."

Silence.

Then, the door opened and Chan stood in front of him.

"Do you really want to study?" He asked. Jeongin nodded and held one of the books up.

"I just read it and I understood everything." Chan stepped back and let the younger enter.

It was a very long time ago, when Jeongin last visited Chan's room. Now it was pitch black, his bed was the only bright spot with his stuffies that Jeongin had gifted him some time ago. It was a cute wolf that fit perfectly into someone's arms, better than any pillow.

If a stranger came into this room, he would think some sort of bad boy was living here. But Chan wasn't anything like this. He was rather a sweet guy that wouldn't hurt a fly.

"You still have him?" Jeongin asked and pointed at his gift.

"Yeah, if you have a problem then leave." Chan was cold. He tried to show as less emotions as possible, so his brother wouldn't bother him anymore with the sudden touches.

"What do you want to learn? Or, what are your weaker points, like grammar, vocabulary or spelling?" Chan asked Jeongin as they sat down on the bed.

"Definitely grammar. I can't do this shit in Korean, so how am I supposed to do it in English?" Chan pulled his laptop out and searched for a site.

After he found it, he showed it to Jeongin.

"This is a test for your English knowledge, so I can see better where you need your help with the grammar. Take the test and tell me when you're done. If you can't answer the questions at the end anymore, it's fine. The questions get harder each time." After he explained, he almost stood up when Jeongin held him back.