15

After their cinema date the couple decided that it would be okay if they were spotted together in public. One time they were eating in a restaurant and Changbin had run into them, also having a date.
Since his date was running late, he sat with the two and talked about some random shit. He didn't even notice that he was disturbing their date.
When he asked why they were eating at a restaurant, the explained so, that it seemed like they were just hanging out and were sick of pizza and noodles.

They already had many dates and their attention towards the world around them was slowly sinking. They clearly didn't kiss in public, but today they went shopping and came back very late in the evening.
The two didn't notice the car of their parents and Jeongin could save themself from a long explanation for their parents when he denied Chans kiss, since he noticed the light in the living room.

"Nice that you are back, but where in hell where you? We called all of your friends and no one could tell us where you to were.
We thought something happened to you." Chans mother rambled and hugged her sons.

"We were out." Was the only excuse Jeongin could think of.
When Chans mother hugged her son again, the jacket was pulled down a bit and revealed his neck and a bit of his collarbones.

"Chan!" She gasped nod took a closer look to the hickeys and not so good healed bit mark, Jeongin left on him.

"Do you finally found someone?" She couldn't hide her excitement, while Chan was beating himself up for not covering his hickeys anymore.
In school everyone had adjusted to see Chan walking around full of hickeys, sometimes a bite mark. Sana was leaving him in peace, since she couldn't do anything anymore.
Her heart always broke when she saw Chan walking around with new hickeys.

"Well, I don't know?" Chan tried to escape out of this conversation, but there was now way. Now Jeongins father was standing infront of him.

"That person is very wild. And how can you not know when you are officially dating the person?" Jeongins father asked and also took a close look at the hickeys.
Chan closed his eyes, hoping the emberassing moment would pass by faster, but their parents wouldn't let the chance to tease Chan slide.

"Come on, give us a name." His mother begged him.

"No. We aren't official and they want to stay anonymous for a while longer. So no one will get a name. Not even Jeongin." Chan stated and crossed his arms.

"Then tell us at least if we know them."

"Yes." With that Chan grabbed the shopping bags and dragged Jeongin upstairs with him.

"Don't you want to even show us what you two bought? Or at least talk a bit with us." Jeongins father yelled after them, earning only the sound of a door slamming behind the couple.

"This was freaking close!" Chan breathened out and sank down.

"Hyung, why didn't you wanted to show our parents the things we bought? They will look soo good on you." Jeongin teased and pulled the collar out of one of the bags.

"Innie! I would be surprised if I could even wear it now." Chan looked away, clearly emberassed.

"But didn't my puppy wanted to make Innie proud and try it on?" Jeongin held the collar infront of Chan and smiled, trying to give the older some courage.
Chan gulped and looked at the collar. Then back to Jeongin.

"I don't know.." He trailed of and looked away.

"Hyung. Please try. It's won't hurt you. But if you don't want to it's also okay." Chan was still stuck with deciding if he should try the collar.
He stepped a bit towards Jeongin and lofted his head, giving easier access for Jeongin to put it on.