20

"I think we should go home now." Chan said. They had everything planned out for now and we're signed in a new school until they would move.

"Yeah. Otherwise it's getting to late." Their parents agreed and started to pack their things up.
When they reached their home, only Chan and Jeongin got out of the car.

"Don't you want to come to?" Chan asked, as he noticed that their parents were still sitting in the car.

"No. The day was stressful enough for you and we want you to have some time for yourself. You two deserve it." The woman said and smiled at their children.

"Thanks mom." Chan smiled at his mother, before he was pulled into the house by jeongin.

"Do you want to eat something?" Chan just nodded. His social battery felt like it was running on power saving mode. He was very close from just falling asleep while standing.

"Hyung. Lay down on the couch and sleep until I finish with the food. I will wake you up when I'm ready." Jeongin said as he saw how tired Chan was. But the older shook his head.

"No. Wan' to help you." Jeongin crossed his arms.

"No. You will sleep. Even if it's only for a few minutes. Otherwise you will fall asleep while eating." Chan sighed. He really wanted to stay awake, but the day was just to much for him.
He spread his arms and waited for Jeongin to carry him towards the couch.

"If you want me to sleep, you will have to bring me there!" He pouted as he saw Jeongins face.

"Okay. I'm going to bring my baby to bed." He joked and quickly picked Chan up, before the older would be completely awake again.
He carried him to the couch and got a blanket, which he spread over Chan.

"Please sleep a bit. This day was hard enough for you." He kissed Chans forehead and walked into the kitchen to prepare some food.

"Hyung." He tried to wake up Chan. The older finally opened his eyes.

"The food is ready." He showed Chan the prepared table in the living room. Chan fianally sat up and looked around.

"I let you sleep for an hour. You looked so adorable when you were asleep." Jeongin answered the unspoken question and pulled Chan on his lap.

"I didn't want my pup to be too tired when he eats." Chan whined at the nickname and pressed his head into Jeongin neck.
He still was very sleepy and wanted to lay down again. But Jeongin had prepared so much food, that he couldn't fall asleep without eating something of it.

"Let's eat something and then we can discuss what we will do after. Dad texted me. They won't come home tonight. They want to give us some space and let us figure everything out alone." Chan just nodded. He didn't felt able to speak.

Jeongin walked with him towards the table and served him some of the food. Then the two ate in silence.

"What do you want to do now?" Chan shrugged. His head was empty with ideas.

"Should we watch a movie?" Chan nodded. He wouldn't have to talk then atleast.
After the two tidied up the living room, they started to watch some random movie, Jeongin had suggested. But Chan wasn't paying much attention.
Sometimes his gaze was switching from the tv to Jeongin, but the younger was paying more attention to the movie. With a sigh, he decided to focus a but more on the movie.
As he turned his head towards th tv again, he became flustered.

The man, that was playing the main character was tied to the bed with an blindfold on, while the other man was hovering over the other and slowly licking up his exposed thighs.