17

"Chan, Jeongin please talk with us." Chans mother wasn't able to anything than begg her sons to explain why Chan was sobbing nonstop into Jeongins lap and why his shirt was nearly completely ripped.

"Mom, we will explain you everything once he calmed down." He caressed Chans hair and whiped his tears. Chan sniffled and pulled Jeongin closer, if this was even possible.

"Hyung's sorry!" He sobbed out, not even noticing that his mother was in the car.

"It's okay Chan. Nothing was your fault. Sana did this." Jeongin assured him, but Chan shook his head.

"No. She found out because I didn't pay enough attention. I'd I would've been more careful, she wouldn't have found out and nothing would've happened." Jeongin shook his head. He knew that it wouldn't be useful if he would deny what Chan said. And Chan was right somehow, but it was only Chans fault. Jeongin could've also paid more attention to their surroundings.

When they reached home, Jeongin helped Chan out of the car and were welcomed by Jeongins nervous father.

"What happened?" He also asked, but Jeongin just shook his head and brought Chan to his room. There he sat him on the bed and changed his clothes into something more comfortable.

"Chan. It will get better. I am sure out parents will accept us." Chan just kept quiet and koala-ed himself onto Jeongin, who carried him back to the bed.

"I love you Jeongin!" He said into the silence and looked into the youngers eyes.

"I love you to. Now let's get some sleep and then we talk with our parents." Chan nodded. He had calmed down in Jeongins arms, which were the only thing where he felt protected and save from the world.
He wanted Jeongin to be the first and last to give him this feeling of safety. Even if he was younger than him, he was doing such a great job on caring for Chan and showing him the good sides of an relationship.

"Hyung. Wake up." Jeongin gently shook the older boy, trying to wake him up.

"We have to tell our parents or they will talk to the headmaster. It's better if we explain it to him, not some other person that doesn't even know our feelings."
Chan opened his eyes and glanced to Jeongin. He nodded and slowly got up.

"Did they do much to you?" Jeongin asked spas he noticed that Chans mind was still absense.

"No, you saved me first." Then the two went out of the room, down to the living room where their parents were already waiting for them.
When Chans mother saw the puppffy eyes of Chan, she stood up and hugged him.

"Chan. Please tell us what is going on. We want to help you, but we can't if you keep this a secret from us. Are you getting bullied in school?" Chan just let the rant of his mother go over him. He knew that she was worried about Chan.

"Can you tell them? I.. I just can't." Chan mumbled, as he was back in Jeongins arms. The younger nodded and sat down.

"Okay.. Mom, Dad.. please don't freak out. It's already hard enough for Hyung to adjust to it and we don't need more people not accepting it." Their parents nodded, promising to not freak out.

"We are a couple." Jeongin just blurted out and let the sentence lay in the air.
The reaction of their parents would be the most nerve wrecking for them. What if they would not accept them? Would they force them to break up?

"But you are stepbrothers.." The voice of Jeongins father was trembling.

"But we love each other. We don't care if other people see us as stepbrothers. We aren't brothers by blood, so nothing is against any law." Jeongin was getting pissed. Would there be no one in the world that wanted to accept them.

"It's okay." Chans mother surprised everyone. Chan also lifted his head from Jeongins shoulder.

"You are only stepbrothers and aren't related by blood, so no one should say something. If you don't see each other as brothers and really love each other than it's okay for me.
You are my kids and you are my responsibility. I will accept you as a couple and let you be happy, because you both deserve it." Chan nearly threw himself on his mother and couldn't stop thanking her.
He couldn't even speak out how thankful he was for having such a accepting mother.

"It's also okay for me. I wouldn't want my kids to be sad." Jeongins father finally said and made the couple breath out in happiness.

"Thanks dad." Jeongin alwo hugged his father.

"But please, do nothing nasty." He joked and made Chans head flush red.

"Let them be. You weren't one of the innocent too." Her mother defended the kids and smiled at Chan.

"Thanks for telling us. But now tell us please what happened in school." Chan gulped and looked towards Jeongin asking for help.

"Okay and a warning again, please don't flip out, because I will tell you the whole story." The adults nodded, not thinking that it would be something also about Jeongins past.

"It started when Hyung left to Australia and you were always on a business trip. The only one I had was hyunjin back then. One time he convinced me to go on a party with him and well... you can think of what happened when we both were drunk and completely alone.
Everything looked like it had fallen in place for me. I started sleeping around and couldn't get out of the cycle.
It was addicting to me and I could drown my thoughts that were always coming up.
I thought Hyung would leave me alone and stay in austrailia. But he came back with a new friend and it was killing me. I always had feelings for him, but I never realised it until he came back.

Everything got worse when hyung came back. He didn't want anything from me and mostly hung out with Felix. So I tried drugs.  Hyung luckily found out and threw everything away and cut my money until he was sure that I would let my hands back of them.

Then things started to get better and I finally tried to make a step towards him. The time when Hyung stood up from the table and ran to the bathroom was the day he finally gave me a chance and from then we didn't even fight.
We went on dates and finally became official when we borrowed your car.

Everything was fine, but before we started dating, Hyung asked a girl out because he wanted to surpress his feelings for me.
The girl then didn't like the 'breakup' and started stalking us. Today she posted pictures and videos of us and send it to our classmates.

I could quickly escape, but the class from Hyung didn't let him go. One of them, I think his name was Tyler, was sitting on him and calling him slut. Some students were holding back the teacher and other students that wanted to help.
I managed to get him out without a fight and then you picked us up."
You could cut the tension in the room with a knife.

"So for short, you were sleeping around, realised you feelings for Chan and some weird girl stalked you and then Chans classmates assaulted him." Jeongins dad asked and got a nod from the couple.

"Yes. If I would've been to slow, I wouldn't even want to image what they could've done to Chan..." Everyone in the room knew that they would've raped Chan.
The woman held her son close to her and caressed his back.

"We will talk to the headmaster today. You won't be going on this school anymore and if I get you a private teacher."

Poor Chan. But I promise that he will get better soon.