3

Both of them woke up from the sound of someone ringing the doorbell.

Chan was the first one to get up and open the door. Because the two fell asleep on the couch in the living room, it didn't take that long.

As he opened the door, someone pushed him out of the way, making him fall to the ground.

"Is everything okay, Channie hyung?" The familiar voice asked. It was Felix, meaning the other person could only be Hyunjin. The blonde was already searching for Jeongin until he'd spotted him on the couch. He quickly pulled him to his room.

"What happened to him?" Chan asked, entirely confused.

"I can't tell you since he begged me to keep it a secret." Felix answered and pulled the other up.

"Well, it doesn't seem to be good. But tell me how he was."

"He doesn't want me to talk about it." Felix just said and sat down on the couch. "But you can tell me what it was like to kiss Jeongin." Chan crossed his arms, before sitting next to Felix.

"If you don't tell me what happened yesterday, then I won't tell you anything."

They sat down in awkward silence for some time until Hyunjin suddenly stormed out, tears streaming out of his eyes. Jeongin was running after him, but the taller was faster, he hastily slammed the door shut behind him and stormed out of the house.

Jeongin finally stopped running and sighed.

"What's up with him?" Chan asked, hoping to get an answer from his brother.

"Can't tell you." Jeongin sat down next to Chan and grabbed the remote.

"What should we watch?"

"The Glory. We're not done with it." Felix answered, when Chan didnt answer. Jeongin only hummed and put the series on.

As Chan looked over to Jeongin's lips, he started to think about last night and how the younger's lips had felt. Again, he noticed how his heart was begging for another kiss, but his brain didn't allow him. They're brothers and he isn't allowed to like his brother like this.

Jeongin noticed the brief stare and decided to come a bit closer to his stepbrother. In his head, he was also replaying their kiss and how Chan's plump lips felt against his. He knew that Chan would never make a move on him, so he'll have to do everything by himself.

During the series, Jeongin didn't pay any attention to the TV. His attention was on Chan. He admired his stepbrother's body so without hesitation, he slowly placed his hand on Chan's thigh but still far enough away from his dick.

Chan didn't say something, just continuing to watch TV.

That was when Jeongin's hand moved further towards his inner thigh, to which made Chan grab his hand to push it back on his side again. With no words, the black haired stood up and left.

Felix wanted to ask him where he was going, but Chan lightly hit him to shut him up.

"This whore grabbed my thigh again Lix!" Chan spat out.

He found it disgusting, how his brother had touched him. Even if he wanted to feel the soft lips of the younger again on his, he didn't want Jeongin to touch him like this.

Like he was another toy to fuck.

"Let him. He won’t do anything to you." Felix replied, an answer Chan didn't want to hear.

“Are you okay? What happened to you Lix?” Chan knew that something was wrong with Felix. The younger had always hated Jeongin. He even met him when he was already acting like a whore.

“Everything is okay. He problaby doesn’t even mean anything with this and even if he would, it wouldn’t be a huge problem.” Chan’s ears were close to falling off.

"He's my brother, and I don't want to just throw away my first time with him." Felix's mouth was left agape.

"You're still a virgin?" He gasped.

"Don't make a big deal out of it, I just don't want to end up like Innie. He gave it away too early and now, look at him... always needing someone to have sex with him.
He throws his body away to people who don't even like him or to those who only like his body. I don't want someone to only like me for my body. So I'd rather stay a virgin for my whole life and find someone who truly loves me." Chan explained.

"You do have a point, but it's not wrong to just let loose sometimes. I just lost my v-card last night, but that doesn't mean I'll let myself go and let everyone have sex with me." Chan only nodded. He didn't know what he should say next.

Jeongin stood from behind the door. He had heard everything that his stepbrother had just said. What he'd thought of him, that he was a whore and nothing special.

Chan would rather have someone by his side who'd love his personality and not for his body.

Jeongin had expected this. Chan has always been a person who rather stayed with his entire body on the ground than feel happy for some time while letting go of the ground.

He was a realistic person who didn't fuck around, nor lied to himself or the others. A top student who would rather stay a night longer in the library than go out with his friends to a party.

He'd already found some sort of liking towards the older. He didn't care that they were stepbrothers or the fact they knew each other for 12 years.

Chan had changed so much while he was in Sydney, and Jeongin missed him during that time. As a result, he drowned his thoughts and voices with sex.

And if Chan wasn't going to make a move soon, Jeongin would.