8

A week went by and the two didn't even talk, or stayed in the same room.

Jeongin couldn't find the courage to talk with Chan and Chan was simply fed up with Jeongin. He didn't want to be toyed with and tried his best to fall in love with Sana.

To his luck was Sana very patient with him and didn't force him into the realationship.

But nothing seemed to work. His mind was always with Jeongin and how he hunted the younger. But it had to be done. Hopefully Jeongin would let him in peace and forget about his feelings for the older.

It was a Saturday and Chan was standing in the kitchen. Their parents were coming back today and he wanted to prepare some food for them, so he could just heat everything up in a few hours.

"What are you doing?" The first thing Jeongin had said to him after their fight.

"I'm trying to cook. Our parents are going to be home in a few hours." Jeongin's face lit up. He loved it when Chan cooked. And their parents would be home soon. So he could start with his plan.

"What are you cooking?" His Hands sneaked around the olders waist and he peaked over his shoulder. He wasn't acting like Chan had slapped him last week.

The older also noticed the clingy behaviour of the younger and sighed. He knew that it would be hard ĺto get Jeongin to loose his feelings for him.

Jeongin had already pushed away that Chan had slapped him and called him a used whore. His heart aced without his older stepbrother and he couldn't be happy if Chan would ignore him. He remembered Hyunjin's words. He would have to explain himself very soon.

He nuzzled his nose in Chans neck and inhaled the scent, hoping that Chan wouldn't push him away again.

"Jeongin. If you have nothing to do, please go to your room and let me cook." Chan begged. But Jeongin didn't move, not wanting to hear Chan's words.

Without even realising he parted his lips a bit and sucked on Chans skin. The older gasped and tried to shove him of, but Jeongin bit into the soft flesh and made Chan stand still.

For some minutes the two stood still, only the wet noises of Jeongin sucking his stepbrothers neck was heard.

"Pay attention to the food, it's going to burn." Jeongin noticed between the hickeys.

Chan opened his eyes, realising what they were doing. As he turned around, Jeongin was already going up the stairs, sending him a wink.

The aussi gulped and turned towards the food again. The tingly feeling on his neck didn't disappear. It still felt like Jeongin was standing behind him and leaving kisses on his neck.

His heart was pounding like he ran a whole marathon and his brain was screaming at him how wrong it was to let the younger kiss him, even if it only was his neck.

But this time he listened to his heart and thought of how the kisses felt. They had felt better than the kisses he received from Sana.

Sana was nice and wasn't trying to force him into the realationship, while Jeongin was after him the whole time and even after he slapped him and threw the most disgusting words at his head.

Now, when he thought about it, Chan felt sorry for slapping Jeongin and treating him like an alien. He wanted to apologise to the younger, but he couldn't.

He couldn't walk up to Jeongin and talk with him. So much changed over a short time and Chan needed to adjust himself to the change.

Finally their parents had arrived. Before they came, Chan had a heartattack in the bathroom. He didn't thought that his stepbrother could be like this.

His whole neck was covered in hickeys and a bite mark that had bleed a bit, the already dried blood giving it away.

He quickly covered himself up with some of his mothers make up.

Their parents didn't even notice it. How should he have explained it to them? He couldn't talk about his "girlfriend", since his parents always knew that he was gay, atleast bi.

And if he told them that he had a boyfriend, they would want to meet him.

"It's really nice seeing my precious boys again." Chans mother chirped and gave the two a big hug. Chan happily took it and greeted Jeongins dad when his mother went up to her stepson.

"How did you two do?" The male asked and patted the head of his real son.

"Good. Hyung is funny and he always helps me with the school. I also improved my English thanks to him." Chan peaked up.

His brother really saw other things than just his body, like the little things he did he his personality.

"That's nice to hear." His dad said and and smiled at the two boys.

"Should we go eat now? I prepared everything." Chan showed them the prepared meal on the table.

"This looks really nice." His mother said as she sat down. Chan shyly smiled and sat down infront of his stepbrother. Jeongin smirked.

Now that their parents were there, Chan couldn't be that vocal about his actions and Jeongin had known Chan for such a long time, that he could predict, that the older would do everything to hide Jeongins actions. The older wouldn’t let their parents find out about his sexuality because of the fight, Hyunjin had said.

"Soo. Does any of you have a partner?" The woman asked. Both shook their head and started to eat.

"Don't you think it's slowly getting time for one of you to find a partner? At least you Chan. Isn't there some girl or boy in your grade that you could ask our?" Chans head went red and Jeongin peaked up. Chans mother just asked Chan if he had a boyfriend?! She just accepted them being bisexual or gay?! There was chance for their realationship!

"Mom! You know that I'm focussing on the school and there isn't time for a partner." He rather wanted to say that he was confused like he was never before. His feelings were so thrown around. Sometimes he really missed Jeongin and wanted to get some of his addicted lips. On another day or even hour, he wanted to shoot his brother out of the universe. He could be a sweet angel, but sometimes he would be worse than the devil.

He wanted to tell his mother about what Jeongin did, but what if she'd be disgusted and threw the younger out.

Chan didn't want to be the reason that Jeongin was sad or wouldn’t have a home.

He jumped out of his thought as he felt something creep up his tigh. Before he could look under the table, he saw Jeongins smirk and immediately knew that it was him teasing him with his foot.

"Stop this shit!" He mouthed and tried to shove the feet of him, while paying attention to their parents, that were talking about their business trip.

But Jeongin didn't thought of stopping, Chans reaction was like winning a lotto to him. He let his foot wander up higher, towards Chans inner tigh and crotch.

When the elder stopped his one foot with his hand, Jeongin just slid his other foot up there and pressed it right onto Chans clothes member. It would be weird if Chan would suddenly stop eating and have both of his hands under the table.

As Jeongins second foot nearly reached his crotch he choked on his food and stood up.

"Im going to the bathroom." He excused himself and stormed of to the bathroom.

"I'm going to look after him." Jeongin stoood up and went after Chan. To his luck the older let the door open.

"Hyung?" He asked, as he pushed the door open. Chan was sitting on the ground, infront of the shower, his gaze lowered to the ground.

"What do you want. Play with my body again?" Chan asked and looked up to Jeongin. He felt hurt by the youngers actions. Why did he always touch him like this?

"No. I think we need to talk. I have something to explain to you."

“If you lie I will tell everything our parents. And with everything I also mean your drug phase and that you only fuck around.”

Will Chan believe Jeongin or will he tell their parents?