10

Smut incoming

"We're going on a date sweeties." Jeongins father shouted through the house and went out.

The two were currently in Chans room and trying to talk about their realationship.

"So, youre mostly scared that you'll hurt me with you actions." Jeongin stated and looked in the eyes of the older.

"Yes. We can't show that we like each other in public or infront of our parents. I don't want you to be hurt when I talk bad about you to my friends."

"Hyung! You know that there are so many people talking shit about me and if you promise me that you don't mean it, I won't care." Chan held his pinky finger out and locked it with Jeongins.

"I'll try my best to make my baby happy." He promised.

"I'm not your baby. You give more bottom vibes than me!" Chans smile dropped.

"You're calling me a bottom. I bet would like it more if you'd have it up your ass." Jeongin quickly pushed Chan harder against the bed and pressed his knee against his crotch.

Chan gasped and tried to break out of the younger hold, but it seemed impossible.

Jeongin slowly moved his leg. The older groaned and tried to press his legs together.

"Who's the baby now?" Chan whimpered and trashed around, trying to get Jeongin to release his grip, but the latter didn't move anything out of his knee.

The blood rushed in Chans lower sections and he felt how he got harder every second. His mind suddenly went blank and his previous thought got clouded up.

He couldn't think straight anymore and felt a bit unsafe.

"Please..." He whispered, still trying to escape. The more Jeongin was pressing his knee down the more Chan gave up fighting back.

Some moans were escaping his mouth and Chans hips bucked up towards the knee. Jeongin grinned and got in between Chans legs. The latter looked at him with wide eyes.

"Stop." He whimpered and pushed Jeongin away.

"Hey. What is going on?" Jeongin asked and looked into Chans face. Tears were gathering in his eyes, close to run down his checks.

"Never done something like this." Chan explained and nibbled on his lip.

"I know. We will take it slow and we won't go the entire way today." Jeongin had placed himself on Chans lap and circled his hips slowly.

"Will it be okay Chan?" Jeongin asked, a little concerned.

"Yes, but not the entire way." Chan whispered and pressed his hips up, pressing his hard member against Jeongins ass. The boy moaned and felt the blood rush into his lower regions.

"If you want to stop then say red, if you need a break say yellow and when I ask you and everything is okay say green." Chan nodded.

After a few seconds, their lips found their way to each other again, Jeongin kissing Chan harder this time. Pulling away after the heated kiss, Jeongin helped Chan with taking of his shirt, almost ripping it in excitement.

And when his bare hands finally touched Chans bare skin for the first time, Jeongin could explode because of the happiness.

He leaned down and started leaving kisses on the olders chest, also sucking hickeys on him.

Chan almost fainted when he felt Jeongins finger playing with the belt, slowly opening it. Jeongins hands were dangerously close to his crotch, not to mention, Chan was already hard and emberassed.