16

Tw: sexual assault but no one gets raped (The entire way)!!

The couple was on the way to school, holding hands. They were always looking around, since no one should spot them like this.

"Chan oppa!" Chan cringed at the high pitched voice and quickly let go of Jeongins hand. As he turned around, he was met with Sana, who was smiling at him.

"What do you want now? I already told you that I'm not interested." Sana just smiled at him.

"You will see. Today, you won't know when, but today. Something will happen. And I won't tell you what." She squealed and jumped away to her friends.

"What the fuck was this?" Jeongin said with a disgusted face and walked away.

"This annoying bitch can't leave me alone or?" Chan was overthinking every possible thing the girl could pull today.

"She will problaby confess infront of everyone." Jeongin joked and pushed Chan towards the school building.

"Then I'm gonna let Felix or you the honour on slapping the shit out of her." He said and walked into the unused classroom like every morning.

"And I will do it. No one can touch my boyfriend and cute little pup." Jeongin teased and gave Chan a kiss.

"Let's go to class."

A ringtone disturbed the silence. The boy, who's phone ringed, wanted to shut it down, but the message he got seemed to  interesting,

Other ringtones followed and after a short time the whole class had their phone I their hands and checked up the new messages.

"Hyung.." Minho lifted his head and bit on his bottom lip. His eyes trailed to the phone again, before he shook his head.

"You're gay?" A classmate yelled through the room and broke the tension in the room.

"Keeping the little whore for yourself?"

"You're disgusting. How can you date your stepbrother."

Minho handed him his phone and  showed him the message from a unknown number.
There were photos of them kissing, holding hands and hugging.

"What would your parents say if they found out your dating your own brother? Wouldn't they disown you and throw you out?"

"Is he teaching you how to be a whore?"

"Would you suck other people's dick like your slutty brother does?"

"It's disgusting to be gay."

"Why are you even here? Sluts don't deserve to be educated!"

"Don't you want to show us the things the slut teached you?"

"Let's test if you have better skills now." One guy held his phone up, showing Chan on his knees on some toilet, infront of Jeongin.
The younger was patting his head and praising him. Chans eyes were wide and he couldn't believe that he was being filmed while being in his most vulnerable state.

The students were getting out of hand and ganging up on him. Some where grabbing him and trying to touch his skin, while others were filming or just staying in the background.
Two where keeping the teacher from calling the headmaster and two others were blocking the door.

"Someone hold the bitch down!" One student yelled. Chan was kicking everyone that came to close to him, but when three students grabbed his legs and two his arms, he wasn't even able to move. The touches of the student were disgusting, but also satisfying. He didn't touch him like Jeongin could, but it was still enough to make his mind slip away and stop screaming his loungs out.

"Let's see if the slut has thought you well. You already look so willingly up to us and we didn't even do anything. He trained you like a good pup." As Chan heard the nickname Jeongin had always given him, he was snapped out of his trance. No one could call him a name only Jeongin was allowed to call him.

Chan started kicking again and finally got one of his legs free.
The student infront of him got his leg in his face and fell back to the ground.

"Oh, the slut is being feisty." The student on top of him said and traced town his jawline.

"Put you filthy hands of him you fucker." Jeongin suddenly stood in the room. Both students that were busting the door were on the ground and held their hands over their face.

"What will you do? Let him fuck you? I bet that he can't even do that properly. He gets turned on so easy. Don't you think he's the type of bottom that begs for attention.
He can't even satisfy himself problaby." Smoke was nearly coming out of Jeongins ears, so red was his head.

"Leave him alone! If you let him go I won't call the police on any of you in this room!" Some students were backing up, also letting go of Chans hands and legs.
The only one that was touching the boy was the student, his name was Tyler. He was still sitting on top of the crying Chan.

"You don't even have any proof." He smirked and touched Chans other body again, making the aussi cry out.

"I have enough proofs. You all where to dumb to let your phones turned of." Jeongin lifed a phone up, which was laying on the ground, still recording.

"Go down from Chan, otherwise we'll see each other in court again for sexual assault." Jeongin smirked as Tyler slowly climbed down from Chan.
Jeongin stromed to Chan and helped him sat up.

"I'm sorry for being to late." Jeongin whispered in Chans ear and pulled him up. Bath wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible.
Chans shirt was very ripped and you could nearly see everything of his chest.

"Let's go hyung. Our parents are already on the way." This made Chans heart pump blood even faster than before. What would they do if they would find out?

"Wait." Minho grabbed Jisungs hand and dragged him towards the couple.

"We are coming with you." Jisung was shaking. Scared of other people's reactions and how they would treat him. His parents already knew but it took some time for them to adjust to their son having a boyfriend.

"More fags? Don't you have enough? Why do you love someone your own gender? That is so disgusting.
Who else wants to admit that he's also a fag?" Tyler shouted trough the room, making many people flinch. No one dared to say a word.

"I want to correct you. They are not a fag and I'm not a fag. We are humans and also have rights, even if we love the same gender.
The only thing you are, is a cold hearted bitch that doesn't know the world. So shut your mouth up and live your own life." Changbin smiled innocently at Tyler and walked towards to small group and leaded them out.

"Sorry for not standing up for you." Minho apologised to Chan, who just waved it of.

"Its okay. You didn't have to out youself." Chan mumbled and held his wrists.

"Do they hurt?" Jeongin asked and took Chans hands in his.

"It's okay.." Chan tried to play down. He couldn't express how much pain he was feeling at the moment. Everything was overwhelming him and he didn't want to talk anymore.
Jeongin sighed. He knew that the older was just acting like everything was fine, while dying inside. But he also knew, that Chan wouldn't talk, even if he would force him to.

"Do you mind letting us alone for some time? We need to talk to our parents soon." Jeongin asked the other three, who nodded and stayed back.

Jeongin sat down at the chairs, not letting go of Chan for a second.

"Hyung. We need to talk to our parents. They need to know... We can't go to this school again. You saw what they were wanting to do." Chan nodded. He was completely lost in his own thoughts.

Every second of what happened in the classroom was replaying infront of his eyes, until a voice ripped him out of his thoughts.

"Chan! What happened to you?" He heard his mother scream.