13

A month had already passed and no one was noticing a thing.
Their parents were still there, since they would have their next business trip in a few weeks.
None of their friends out of Felix and Hyunjin knew this. They still acted like they hated each other in school, but sometimes the two decided to skip a lesson and meet up in a free classroom, where no one could see them and they could be affectionate without needing to be careful.

The only weird thing was that Jeongin suddenly stopped letting random people fuck him. No one out of three people should know the reason.

"Hyung?" Jeongin looked up at Chan and smiled a bit.

"Yes?"

"I really want to go on a date with you. We are together for a complete month and we didn't have to chance to go out one time." The younger pouted.
But as much as Chan wanted to go out with his brother, they couldn't.

"I'd love to. But we can't. If someone spots us everyone will know."

"Don't you have a driving license? We could go on a date somewhere outside of Seoul." Jeongin begged and gave Chan his best puppy eyes.

"I can as our parents if we can borrow their car on the weekend and if they ask, we are going to visit a good friend you haven't seen for very long."

It was weekend and the two were driving out of the city. Jeongin was hyped and couldn't sit still for a second.

"Sit still, otherwise I won't tell you where I planned the date." Jeongin sat still immediately.

"Now you can tell me what you planned." Chan sighed.

"I planned to go to a restaurant with you and then go to a movie with you. And I have another surprise for you but I won't tell you what it is." Chans said and poked Jeongins dimple.

"Really! Which restaurant did you thought of?" Chan just shushed Jeongin and drove to their location.

"Are you nuts? Why did you pick one of the most expensive restaurant here?" Jeongin screamed as he saw the building.

Chan had picked out the gods menu restaurant. Their meals could be served a real god.

"Because you deserve it. I don't know when we can go on a date again, so let's enjoy this date."

Jeongin had really thought that this date couldn't get any better after they ate in the restaurant, but Chan was full of surprises. Despite being all subby when they would have some heated moments, he would show his talent for planing and organising things.
They had watched one of the newest movies in the cinema and were now on the way to Chans last surprise.

"We are here."
Jeongin looked around.

They were standing on a bridge and looking at the sea. The moment they were standing there, fireworks started going off.
Jeongin watched with an open mouth.

"I figured that today was an event somewhere and I wanted to show you this and let our date end with something beatiful." Jeongin leaned against Chans shoulder and grabbed his hand, still enjoying the beautiful view.

"I love you." Chan suddenly whispered, making Jeongin look at him stunned.

"I love you to!" Her whispered back and gave Chan a long kiss.

"Do you.. do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jeongin asked after the kiss and looked in Chans eyes. Chan nodded, unable to say something.
Jeongin happily hugged Chan. This day couldn't get any better now!

They stood there for a few moments, exchanging kisses and looking at the fireworks.

"Should we get a hotel room? It's pretty late and our parent would understand it if I don't want to drive so late." Chan asked in the silence.
The fireworks had already ended and they were still standing on the bridge. Jeongin hummed as a response and broke away from the view.