14

After their date, thing went pretty much normal for the two.
Their parents were on a short business trip and had promised the two to be back next week. Jeongin was happier than ever. Even when many people stopped talking to him. He had what he wanted and this were true friends and Chan.
Chan was also happy to have Jeongin on his side to support the older whenever he needed it the other wayaround. They wouldn't let each other down.

But Sana was a pain in the ass for Chan. He had lost count on how often he rejected the girl, butt she still kept on asking Chan if he didn't want to give her a last Chance.
Today Felix had more than enough of the girl.

"Don't you get it, he likes someone else, not you. So fuck of and don't you dare to ask him again or I will use my taekwondo skills on you! And I have a black belt!" He threatened and looked at the girl.

"I want to hear it from him. He has a mouth to speak and doesn't need such a brat like you." She turned to Chan and looked at him patiently.

"Sana! How often do I have to tell you to fuck of. I am in a relationship and I don't want you to flirt with me all the time. I don't like you and that's the end of the story!" Chan sighed.
To say he was annoyed was a bit understated. That girl was doing her best on showing her toxic and obsessive side today.

"But you didn't even gave us a try!" Sana whined.

"Bitch, he said he is in a relationship. So get you some other guy who won't have to force himself to love your toxic personality." Jeongin jumped in.
He had heard of Sana trying to steal his man, so he would have to take it in his own hands.

"And where is she? I don't see any proof." Sana thought she had won, but Jeongin grabbed Chans by his hoodie and pulled it down, showing of the hickeys Chans girlfriend had left on him.
People were mumbling, trying to figure out who the girls was that made Chans neck look like this.
Chans head flushed red and he tried to get out of Jeongins grip, some people already taking photos.

"Proof enough?" Jeongin let go of Chan and smiled at Sana. Her mouth stood open.

"Why couldn't you give us a chance? I would be 100% better than her. Look what she did to your neck." She tried to touch it, but Jeongin showed Chan away fast enough.

"What are you doing. Sluts like you don't belong here. Tell me how much people you had up your filthy ass? No, because you lost count?" Jeongin just stood there, trying not to kill the girl with his bare hands.

Befor Jeongin could try to talk, a slap echoed trough the cafeteria and suddenly it got as quiet as every teacher wished his class to be.
Chan was standing infront of Sana, who was holding her check and looking at Chan with surprised eyes.

"Don't ever talk about my brother like this when I'm here! At least he doesn't need to hide his face or personality behind make up. Why do you think everybody likes him while so many boys reject you? He's just better than you in every way. So take my brothers name out of your filthy mouth and get lost!" Chan looked at her like a hunter that found his prey.

Sana stormed of crying. Chan had humiliated her infront of the whole school and even made clear that Jeongin was better than her.
Why would someone that gives his body away, for fun be better than her?

As soon as she went back Chan went to Jeongin and gave him a tight hug.

"I'm sorry you need to hear this, but your not a whore. You are my cute little brother that no one should dare to mess with!"
Jeongin was happy to have his older brother as his boyfriend. No one had looked after him like this.

"Hyung. You said it oft enough and I believe you. Now let's sit down, the others are already looking." Chan let go of Jeongin and sat down at his previous place.

"But thanks for showing my neck to the whole school." Chan said sarcastically and but in his sandwich.

"It's my pleasure to show of my work and let people think some girl did this. As if I would let this bitch steal my boyfriend. He is way to precious for her!" He whispered the last part in Chans ear and made him blush.

"Well and I can't let people walk around, still thinking that you are a whore."

The lunch went in with the two bickering the whole time and Hyunlix being in their bubble, no one should pop.

"I wanna go on a date agin..." Chan whined and looked at Jeongin with puppy eyes.

"Me to hyung, but wouldn't it be suspicious for out parents when we would borrow their car again when they're back? We don't want them to find out this early or?" Chan shook his head in response. He wouldn't want anyone to find out, but a date with Jeongin would also be something different for once...

"We could go to the cinema. A new movie is starting next week and if someone spots us we could say that I wanted to check it out for my girlfriend and you were bored so you just went with me.
It's dark in there and if we would half hands no one could notice or?" Jeongin couldn't resist to say no to this offer with the cute puppy eyes.

"Okay okay. Stop looking at me like this. I will tag by and watch the movie with you, so you know it's okay for her." Jeongin said a bit louder, so the people around the would stop trying to figure out what they were saying. Some satisfied people turned around again and joined conversations again while one person glared at Chan, planning their revenge.

A week later the two went to the cinema as planned. The movie was great, but Chan hadn't noticed that it was a horror movie, so he clung onto Jeongin the whole time and Jeongin on him.
A funny picture if you imagine.
A girl passed by and tripped over her own shoes and spilled her drink over Jeongins pants.

The boy groaned and went of to the toilets with Chan follwing, both of them not even looking who spilled the drink.

"This bitch didn't even apologise!" Jeongin huffed as he cleaned his pants. Luckily he was wearing black pants, so you couldn't see much of the coke on it. 
Chan sighed and gave Jeongin a back hug, after checking if someone was in the stalls.

"She problaby didn't even mean it and was scared." He calmed the younger down and pressed a kiss on his neck.

"Now let's go back before the movie ends." Chan pulled Jeongin out of the bathroom, missing the phone on top of the paper towels.

Well drama is about to happen and this book is slowly coming to an end I think.