21

Two months had passed very quick and their parents had found a few houses in austrailia, without much distance. They had everything already shipped to Austrailia and also just landed there.
The group was happy to have ground under the self again. The flight had been long and everyone was tired. They just wanted to finally see their new homes, since their parents had kept it a secret.

"Only ten minutes left." Jeongins father announced. The two boys and the woman were happy. Finally they would have a new home and environment. They would be accepted as a couple.
In the other school they just kept it a secret that they were stepbrothers. Just close best friends that had went trough everything and would do every shit the other would do.
So no one bat an eye when they somethings kissed each other on the check or were way to close for normal friends. And no one had found out.

"Finally we can show us as a couple." Jeongin whispered and snuggled closer to his boyfriend. "Chan only nodded. He couldn't express any of what he was feeling right now.
But Jeongin knew that he was happy to finally move back to Austrailia and to problaby see his old friends again. He had learned on how to read Chan like an open book. Sometimes he only had to look on Chan's eyes to know what the older was feeling.

"M' home.." He mumbled as his parents drove into a street he was very familiar with. His gaze fell to to one specific house. The house he used to live in with his mother and real father, before he moved to Korea with only his mother.

"Yes, we are home again." Chan's mom assured as she stopped the car right infront of the house.

Chan sat up and looked to the house and his parents with wide eyes. His mother smiled and handed him a key.

As fast as possible Chan jumped out of the car and ran to the door. He shortly fumbled with the keys, before he could finally open the door.
As he opened the door he was shocked what awaited him. All of his old friends were sitting at a full loaded dining table and smiling at him. Seokjin was the first one to stand up and run to Chan. He engulfed the other in a big hug. JaeMin, Haemin and Yeonwoo were the last to joint the hug.
Finally Chan could see his best friends again.

"M' so happy to have y'all back." He sobbed and hugged the four even tighter.

"We missed you too dad." Seokjin chuckled and let the hug go over him. It was something they all needed. Their group had nearly broke apart when Chan had moved, but now they were together again.

"Don't you want to introduce them to me?" Someone asked and made everyone turn around. Jeongin leaned against the door and smirked at Chan. The older gulped and mentally prepared himself to tell his friends everything. If they were real friends they would accept them.

"This is Jeongin, me stepbrother..." Chan looked to the ground. "A-and he is my boyfriend..." The silence fell over them.

"It's okay." Seokjin suddenly said and broke to silence. He patted Chans back. "I don't care who you date or love it's your life." The other nodded to. It sounded weird but they weren't dating their stepbrother, so they wouldn't say anything about his relationship. They also didn't want Chan to judge them or to not accept their crushes.

"I'm Seokjin. These idiots are Haemin, Yeonwoo and JaeMin." Seokjin introduced themself to Jeongin, since Chan had zoned out and forgot about introducing his friends to Jeongin.

"Boys. Do you want to eat now or later?" Well, they had completely forgot about the food, but Jeongin and Chan both were pretty hungry from the long flight.

At the table the six boys were having a perfect time. They were telling each other some not so horny stories, since their parents were still sitting at the table and problaby didn't want to hear what Seokjin had for weird kinks while eating.
This was for some time when their parents wouldn't be there.

The six were sitting in the new living room and watching a movie. For the sake of Jeongin, who wasn't completely fluent in English, they were watching it with Korean subtitle.
Chan was laying with his head on Jeongins lap and slightly dozing of. Jeongins hand which was caressing his hair wasn't helping him at all.
He rather was getting more sleepier.

Everything had fell into place. Finally Chan was feeling completely safe. He had all the people around that he needed and was in his old home in Austrailia and didn't have to fear that people wouldn't accept him and would harass him.
He and Jeongin could finally do what they wanted. They could openly go on dates and exchange kissed without having People comment on them all the time.

Even if they started of as stepbrothers they found happiness in each other. After everything they went trough they wouldn't want to separated again.
They would love each other even if they weren't perfect and this was the most important thing.

This is the end of this story. I know, not the best you will read, but I problaby have others coming up and they will be better. Not so rushed and with more filler Chapters.
But thanks for supporting this book :)