19

"We are here." Chan shook Jeongin awake. The younger now was the one that had fallen asleep on Chan for the first time.

"Hmm." Jeongin slowly opened his eyes and sat up. Hyunjin and Felix were sitting outside and waving to them, as they saw the car approaching.
They got out of the car and walked towards the other couple.

Felix fell into Chans arms and hugged the other tightly.

"I'm sorry. I should've been with you." He whispered.

"It's all good now. Even if everyone knows it it's better now and we don't have to hide anymore." Chan replied and patted the youngers head.

"We- we.. also made it official." Hyunjin told Jeongin and made Chan peak up.

"Congratulations, but what did your parents say Hyunne?" Hyunjin hit his lip and shook his head.

"They kicked me out. Tomorrow I should get my things." Tears were close to escape Hyunjins eyes. So that's why they looked this puffy and red when they arrived.
Chan quickly stood near him, Felix following.

"Did they say something else? They can't just abandoned you if you aren't a grown up." Chan asked and took one of Hyunjins trembling hands in his.

"Yes. They screamed at me, they told me that I'm a ungrateful child and that I should get out of their house if I won't change myself.
The last thing they said was they they would pay the school until I'm an adult. Then they slammed the door at me.." Felix had pulled Hyunjin into his arms and hugged him.

"Everything is already cleared with my parents. He will move in with us and they already accepted out relationship." Felix cleared the stepbrothers up.

"Thanks Felix. If something is wrong, he can always come to us." Jeongin reasured Hyunjin. The blonde was trembling and clinging onto Felix, like his was the only string that would save him from falling into a dark hole.
The boy just lost the people that should be the one accepting him and supporting his decisions.

"We will be here for you. You will never be alone!" Chan promised the blonde and pulled him a group hug. Jeongin joining to.

"Thank you." Hyunjin sobbed as he broke down infront of his friends.

"It's okay. Let it all out. We won't let you down."
When hyunjin had calmed down, the three helped him in the house. The parents of Jeongin and Chan already inside and talking with Minho's and Jisung's parents and two other couples, they didn't know.
As they spotted Hyunjin and the three others they just shook their head. They both had suggested to Hyunjin that he could always come to them, so there was nothing what they could do.

"Did he break down again?" Jisung whispered to Felix, who just nodded.
The friends sat Hyunjin on the couch and Felix immediately pulled him on his lap and caressed his back to calm him down.

"Where are Changbin and Seungmin ?" Jisungs father asked as the adults joined their children in the living room.

"Problaby still in Minhos room talking." Jisung went up to get the two.

"So we have a sort of solution. We researched for schools that aren't this homophobic. But mostly the schools don't give information out or the students are the problem, as the headmaster said.
This is why we decided to move to austrailia. The parent's of Jeongin and Chan said that Austrailia is a more open country towards sexuality and you could have an easier time with being accepted.
Chan, Felix and Jisung know English very good already so they could teach all of you." Jisungs father explained when Jisung, Seungmin and Changbin came back.
Everyone had noticed, that Changbin also had been crying and was clinging onto Seungmin. As the others wanted to ask him what was going on, he just waved it of.
"So you tell me that I went to Korea to find friends and a boyfriend, just to move back to Australia?" Felix joked and earned a smack on the head from Hyunjin.

"At least be thankful for it." Hyunjin grumbled.

"Okay okay. I am thankful for having such a precious boyfriend and friends." Felix answered and gave the blonde a kiss.

"Isn't it to sudden to move to Austrailia? What would Felix parents say and I don't know if mine would even pay any costs. They would only get me trough school and then they will cut any contact." Hyunjin asked. He was scared that the others would leave him here, since he had no money.

"Felix parents are okay with everything. They already wanted to go on a surprise vacation there in the holidays, but they would find it nice to move there again. And Hyunjin. We wouldn't let you stay alone in Korea. Seungmin and Changbin will also move. So we will take you with us.
There will always be a place for you to stay. We all are your new, better family." Hyunjin was sobbing again. After his parents just kicked him out he wasn't mentally stable enough to think of moving and other important things. All that mattered was that he would be able to stay with his friends and to have a roof over his head.

"Even if I didn't liked you at the start, because of what you and Innie did, I wouldn't let you behind! You are a good friends and you should support your friends. So you will be coming with us. Even if you would say no, what you never would." Chan had grabbed Hyunjins hands.

"Good. If everything is okay with everyone, we will search for some houses and try to move fast. You will still have to go to a school here, but it will only be for a short time. So no one misses important things and fails a year in the end." Chans mother said and made everyone groan.

"Then we have to hide better this time." Chan mumbled and was pulled into Jeongin's again.

"But now we have the back of our family and our friends." He kissed Chans nose and sat him on his lap. "And we also have some time alone this evening." Chan was red like a tomato. At least Jeongin had whispered, so no one heard them.

"Can we go home now? This day was exhausting and I want to spend some time with my boyfriend." Changbin said, surprising everyone. Okay, not everyone. They all knew that he was gay, but a boyfriend? Not everyone knew when this happened.

"Don't start asking questions!" He mumbled with a red head and hid himself in Seungmins arms.

"Good to know that everyone is a couple here." Minho joked. Now they had 4 couples and one friend group.