5

Jeongin just let his tears flow. He didn't know what to say. Why did Chan kiss him back and then suddenly push him away? He just got up and walked towards the door.

"Nice to know that you still think I'm only a whore who don't have feelings. In your eyes, I'm probably just trash that doesn't belong in this world." He slammed the door and went back to his room.

The urge to have sex came back and he took his phone out, calling someone of his age.

Chan stood in his room, frozen. He had just realised what he said to his little brother. Even if Jeongin had kissed him, he shouldn't have called him names and stepped on his feelings.

With his head full of questions, he laid down on his bed. He shouldn't go after Jeongin, since the younger would probably have sex to drown his thoughts.

So he called Felix, his only hope at the moment.

"What's up mate?" Felix greeted happily.

"Shit is up man."

"What happened?" The other aussie immediately noticed that Chan wasn't in the mood for jokes, so he dismissed it.

"Jeongin kissed me. I kissed him back, but then I realised that we're brothers and we're not allowed to kiss." Felix gasped.

"I knew that he wanted something from you! And you're just falling for him. Accept your fate!"

"Felix!"

"Oi, sorry. But, think about this by yourself. You two are stepbrothers. Not brothers by blood." With that, Felix hung up and left Chan alone with his thoughts.

Suddenly, the door rang. Chan got up to get it, but when he arrived, he saw an unfamiliar boy being pressed against the door and Jeongin hungrily kissing him.

"Get a room and be quiet." He hissed and made himself some hot milk, hoping this would calm him down.

Jeongin glared at him, but at least pulled the guy with him to his room. Hopefully the two would stay quiet. And to his luck, they stayed quiet, while he drowned himself in his own thoughts and fell asleep.

-

The next day, he knew what he wanted to do. He needed something to distract himself from Jeongin. And the best thing that he could think of, was having someone by his side.

Not a boy, otherwise he would be bullied, so he needed a girl and he knew exactly who. Felix had given him a letter a few weeks ago, from some girl called Sana.

He didn't bother to read it, since there was no need to talk to her when he had no feelings for her. But now, she can save him from his brother.

So, he found the letter and read through it. It was cute and he liked her writing style, but this was all he could say.

Nothing made him feel so good like Jeongin did. Wrong thoughts, back to the letter! Sana had wrote how much she liked him, even if he seemed a bit too shy sometimes. She felt like they would fit well together.

Chan hated it, but he needed to do it for his reputation as the top, popular student. If someone were to find out what they did, they would leave him. Only Felix stayed by his side.

It was very early in the morning and Chan had planned to talk to Sana before school began. He didn't want her annoying friends to hear everything, so he got out of the house without eating breakfast.

When he arrived at the school, not many people were there. Sana would probably arrive in a few minutes.

And he was right. After three minutes, she showed up. At least alone.

Suddenly, she noticed that someone was watching her and turned around, soon looking into Chan's eyes. She was shocked to see her crush standing in front of her.

"I got your letter. Sorry that I came this late, but could we maybe talk somewhere more private?" Sana's ears went red and she looked around, seeing her friends give her a thumbs up.

Then, she finally nodded.

They went into school and entered an empty classroom.

"So, one thing first, I don't really know if I like you or not. But, I want to give you a chance." Sana was so happy to hear this, she jumped into Chan's arms.

"That's okay. I can, and will make you fall in love with me." She promised and before Chan could say something, she pressed their lips together.

Chan really tried his best to kiss back and Sana was satisfied with the response, but Chan felt like throwing up. Not because he hated Sana, but because he was gay and it just felt wrong to kiss a girl.

It felt more right to kiss his stepbrother.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend? Or, do you want to go at a slower tempo?" Chan smiled and shook his head. He needed to forget about Jeongin as soon as possible and that meant being Sana's boyfriend, even if he didn't really like it.

"It's all good with me." He responded, making her smile even wider. She threw herself again into Chan's arms and hugged him tightly.

Chan just rested his head on her and thought about everything.

Would it be suspicious if he has a girlfriend this fast? How would Jeongin react? Wrong person, how would Felix react when he tries to explain to his Aussie mate that he has a gf because he wanted to forget his brother?

Finally, the bell rang and Sana rushed out after giving Chan a short peck.

The latter had hoped, that he'd forget about Jeongin easier, but this wasn't the case. Sana just made it harder for him. He ended up thinking more about their kiss and how much more special it felt than this.

Even if he'd kissed a guy now, it wouldn't feel the same. Jeongin had stolen the heart of the poor aussie, he just doesn't know it yet.

That's just ewww! I hate writing straight shit. I sat so long on this shit and it turns out to be just..... straight. It doesn't feel good anymore when you read bl and other gay stories for over two years.