18

"So, you want to tell me, that your children are stepbrothers, but date each other and the ex of Christopher stalked the two and now he nearly got raped." The family all nodded.

"Do you have any proof that she was it?" Jeongin grabbed the phone, he had found in the classroom and handed it her. The photos and videos were on display.

On one video you could see Sana taking a selfie with Jeongin and Chan kissing in the background. Her face was full of disgust.

The headmaster placed her glasses on her nose and took a closer look at the phone. Then she started swiping and became curious as she saw the video.

"Please don't play it. It's private and does enough damage with being send all over the school." Jeongin begged and the headmaster thankfully swiped again, problaby not wanting to see what was in the video.

"Okay. I believe you. But I can't do anything against it. The only thing we can do is call the police on her and the guy that assaulted Chris.

I would suggest you to another school. Even if we can punish Sana and Tyler, we can't erase the pictures. As far as I know are the posts just on her private profile so no one out of this school will have seen it.

The students won't forget the pictures and it would be better for you if you start somewhere new." The headmaster suggested. 

"Then we will take Chan and Jeongin from the school and look for another school." Jeongins dad sighed. He had hoped that everything would be easier for the kids, but when people once knew such a thing, they would never forget it. It would would always be in their mind.

Nothing could erase such a memory.

"If you want you could talk with Minho, Jisungor Changbin. The three were here before you and decided to switch school because of this. I think two of them also were a couple." The headmaster smiled at the two and handed them a paper with three numbers written on it. Chan made a photo. He already had Changbins number, so he just needed Minsung's number.

"Thanks, but could you suggest a school that isn't that homophobic?" The woman asked.

"I'm sorry, but that is something a teacher a headmaster can't do much about. Most of times it's the students that are this homobic. Yes a teacher can be homophobic too, but students are sometimes the bigger part that are homophobic, mostly because society thought them.

The only thing that you could do is talk with the headmaster and figure out if the school is homophobic too. Or you could ask them to let the teachers know and that they should protect you from any bullying, at least in class."

"Thanks for the advice. We will talk with the other boys and see on which school we sign them in." They sayed their last goodbye to the headmaster and went out.

"You are going to talk to the boys and we will find a new school for you. And this evening you can make yourself a nice time. We will also use the time and go out." The woman ellebowed her husband and shot him a glare.

"Wha- yes.. we definitely will go out and let the house to you." He confirmed and took some distance from his wife.

"Look. There are the two fags. Their parents are problaby going to disown them if they haven't done it already." A student shouted and pointed towards the couple.

"Now they won't have a home anymore. I'm so not sorry."Jeongin turned around.

"Would you shut up? Your ass problaby hasn't even experienced something associated with love or sex. So what do you know about it?

There are 8 billion people living in this world and still no one likes you. Have fun finding someone that will actually love you, because with that personality not even a rat would want to be in the same room with you." Chan smiled at his boyfriend and layed his arms around the youngers waist.

"Want to know what it means to really love someone and not care what people say?" Jeongin turned his head and pressed a kiss on Chan's lips.

"And now fuck off. I can't stand your disgusting face anymore." The two students looked at each other and slowly backed off.

Lucky that Chan was holding Jeongin by his waist and not letting him run after the two.

"Let them. They are already dumb enough. If you beat them up, they won't be able to change themselves." Chan whispered against his ear and gave him a kiss on the check.

"You're right hyung. I don't want to waste my energy on them. Rather on you this evening." Chan's face was red in a matter of seconds.

"As long as out parents don't notice." Chan grumbled and pulled Jeongin to the car. Their parents were already waiting for them.

"What took you so long and why is Chan looking like you emberassed thd shit out of him?" Their mother asked.

"Because I told some of the students to fuck of." A short summary of what was going on, enough to satisfy their parents.

"Should we contact Minsung and Changbin?" Their father shook his head and handed them their phone.

"I already texted them and they wanted us to come over. Hyunjin and Felix are there to."

"Now only Seungmin, Yeonjun and Jungkook are missing." Chan joked and looked out of the window. It felt so much better to be able to show how much he loved Jeongin and not being restricted by their parents or the school finding out about them.

It felt even better when you find friends that accept you and understand you, because they went trough the same. Now being able to show affection towards each other because of the fear of being discovered. Some people could correct positiv and accept them, while other didn't accept them and went even further with starting to bully the person and ruin them completely.

Luckily Chan had Jeongin. The younger wouldn't let him go without any reason. Not even if he murdered someone. Hell he would even protect him from the police.

Now, after their parents accepted them, nothing could break them up anymore.