12

"Sana? Could we talk?" Chan asked the girl as he saw her in school.

"Why, you can just tell me here. I don't have secrets infront of my friends." She smiled and climpered with her fake lashes.
Chan sighed. He didn't want to do this infront of her friends, but if she wanted to...

"Good, I'm gonna make it short. We don't work out so I'll just end it here. I have my eyes on someone else." With that he walked away, leaving Sana crying with her friends.
Even if he wasn't the type to break someone's heart like this, he would do it Jeongin.

The two had talked even more yesterday and figured that they shouldn't show much affection in school, meaning that they shouldn't talk the best.
Only their closest friends, Hyunjin and Felix were allowed to know.

"So, what do you want to tell us?" Felix asked a bit hyped.

The stepbrothers invited them over so they could talk together without anyone disturbing them. Chan was sitting next to Jeongin, still on his phone.
He was very nervous of the reaction from the two.

"Hyung!" As Jeongin got Chan attention, he patted on his lap and  signaled the older to come over. Chan stood up and placed himself on Jeongins lap, still facing the other boys.

Felix jaw slowly opened and he looked at the two in disbeliev.

"What do you want to say with this?" He asked sceptical and scanned the two, not knowing if they were joking.

Since Chan wasn't trying to explain anything, Jeongin grabbed his jaw, turned Chans head towards him and pressed their lips together.
Chan squealed and pulled away, eyeing  Felix and Hyunjin nervously.

The older of the two was smirking at Jeongin and holding his thumbs up, while Felix was still processing everything.

"So, you're dating..." He spoke out.

"Yes. Since a few days."

"Aren't you stepbrothers?"

"Exactly, stepbrother. Not brothers, so nothing is illegal or something." Jeongin smiled at Felix and put his hands around Chans hips.

"Oh- okay. Well congratulations on finding each other..." The boy looked a bit out of it. Chan wasn't satisfied with the answer. His anxiety was increasing and Felix not so positive statement was bringing tears into his eyes.
He knew that he shouldn't have told this to him. Now Felix would laugh at him and people on their school would know about this to. Then it would only be a question of time, until their parents would know.

With the negative thoughts in his head, Chan broke away from Jeongins hold and stormed up to his room, slamming the door behind himself and hiding under the blanked.
Tears rolled down his checks as the negative thoughts crashed further down on him.

"What was this shit?" Hyunjin hissed and stared at Felix

"I-I'm sorry, it's just so weird. I always saw them fighting and now they are dating?..." Felix bit on his lip and lowered his head.

"Go up and apologise!" He nodded towards the stairs and pushed Felix up from his seat.

Felix went up to apologise and knocked on the door. He received no answer out of quiet sobs, so he opened his door and peaked inside.
Chan was still under the blanket and crying his eyes out.

"Hyungie?"Felix whispered and stepped towards the bed, kneeling down infront of it.

"I'm sorry Hyung. I didn't meant it to sound this negative. Can you please forgive me?" Chans head peaked out of the blanket, his puffy eyes looking at Felix.

"Hyung. I'm really sorry. It.. it was just so surprising and I couldn't believe the fact that you fell in love with the person you knew for so many years and hated for a few years.
But if you really love him, then I won't stand in between you. It's your life and your choice, so if you are happy with him then I'll be happy for you."
Chan lifted the blanked, showing Felix to take the free spot. The younger crawled to his best befriend and got hugged tightly.

"Thanks for accepting us." Chan sobbed in his neck, making the shirt a bit wet.

"No. Don't thank me. It shouldn't be normal that you need to fear your best friends reaction for dating your stepbrother. Everything is legal and then no one should have a word in it." Felix smiled at the other and caressed his check. He knew that the older was having a hard time accepting his feeling for his brother and resist the pressure of society.

"Felix! Go back to your boyfriend and let Chan in calm down!" Jeongin yelled as he saw the aussies as cuddled up in Chans bed.

"You have a what-..?" Chan yelled in his best friends ear and sat up.

"Jinnie, help me!" Felix whined and pressed one hand on his left ear, trying to block Chans loud voice out, but failing miserably.

"Nope, that's your fault baby." Hyunjin smirked and Felix expression shifted.

"You are a little brat, did you know this?" He liftenpd an eyebrow and everyone watched Hyunjin gulp and his face slowly letting the colour red take over.

"Wait.. You are dating and you didn't even told me, your best friend?" Chan gasped as he shook Felix.

"Well that's your fault. You forced us to fuck together and how should we face each other everyday in school after we fucked?" Hyunjin defended himself and crossed his arms.

"You could have told me. Even innie knows about this!"

"You needed to figure out you own feelings so I didn't wanted to disturb." Felix answered with an sarcastic smile.

"You didn't even knew." Chan grumbled, being all pouty.

"Well, congrats Innie. You got yourself the loudest sub I know." Hyunjin teased, earring a smack from Jeongin.
The oldest looked up, nibbling on his lip.
The sudden silence felt awkward for him, so he lowered his head.

"Oh Hyung. No need to feel sad. No one of us will laugh about this!" Felix gave Chan another hug before standing up and making space for Jeongin.

Chan spread his arms out and welcomed Jeongin on his lap

"I think we need to go now. We have something to do." Felix glared at Hyunjin who tried his best to stay calm.

"Thanks for telling us." Then the two left, Felix pulling Hyunjin behind him. Wish him some luck so he can walk tomorrow.

"See, I promised that they will accept you. Now we just need to hide it from everyone else for at least a half year or until we found a job to support ourselves, if someone finds out and we need to leave the country."

This book isn't going how I originally planned it