11

I tried my best to explain what a sub is. If it's wrong or sth, please tell me, I don't want to spread false information or end up as a example for a young author that "didn't research before writing". I researched and wrote it down how I understood it the best.

So if anyone has a better explanation just write it in the comments or in my private messages. Thanks

Originally I didn't had such a scene in my mind, but suddenly I decided to write it so this story would go a bit longer, so if it's awkward and weird, don't blame me:)

Jeongin was carefully playing with Chans curly hair, not wanting to wake the older up. The night had been pretty long for the latter and he slipped into subspace without Jeongin noticing at first.

Luckily the younger had noticed it when Chan was happy about the nickname he had given him.

Chans stirred awake after a few minutes and looked confused at Jeongin, who was laying beside him.

"Slept well Hyung?" Jeongin teased and let his hands trail over the bunch of hickeys he left on Chans body. The olders ears went red and he avoided eyes contact with the younger.

"Hyung, no need to be shy. You were really good this night. You were a good pup."

Chan looked up at the nickname. He remembered Jeongin calling him this during the night.

Jeongin suddenly sighed and sat up.

"We need to talk hyung. It's about last night. Something happened and I know that you don't know what it's is and I need to tell you this." Chan looked worried, did he do something wrong?

"No, everything is fine. It's not even your fault, I think it just happened. So.. did you ever hear anything about BDSM?" Chan nodded.

"A bit. I heard some people talk about it in my grade, but I wasn't interested. I only know what it stands for and nothing more."

"Well... so you haven't heard of subspace or a sub in general?" Chan shook his head.

"Okay, I will try my best to explain it to you.. So last night I found out that you are a sub. This means being submissive during the sexual act and placing your trust in the dominant person and let you guide through it.

I don't want you to immediately place your trust in me, but I want you to think of this and take your time with this. We are very young and know not very much about this whole thing.

I personally would find it good if we talk about this together, not now, and get a few things clear." Chan was to stunned to say something.

"So, I'm the bottom for the rest of my life?" Jeongin shook his head and pulled Chan towards him.

"No. As the submissive part you aren't a bottom automatically. You mostly let youself go a bit and let the dominant person guide you through it.

If it's okay for both of us I can also bottom, but you won't be treating me like I treat you. I don't know your behaviour and limits, so I will give you some time to think about everything. Your limits that shouldn't be crossed and your No goes and most important your safe word."

"Innie, what if we can't even hold our relationship with this pressure? I don't want to end it, but what if we can't stand up against the people at our school and what will our parents say if they find out?

What will others think when I'm just a sub? My friends will laugh at me, that I can't even be the dom, everyone sees in me

This is to much for me right now. I-I'm so sorry that I couldn't surpress my feelings for you!" Chan sobbed and hid under the blanked.

Jeongin was worried about the older. He didn't imagine that this would put Chan under this much pressure.

"Hyung." He whispered and also crawled under the blanked, sliding both of his arms around Chans waist.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to overwhelm you so much and I didn't thought that you have such thoughts. I wanted to tell my favorite person on the world, that they will be always save with me." This made Chan sob even more and he clung onto one of Jeongins arms.

"It's fine, I'm just scared that we go to early to fast and maybe regret everything later. Don't get me wrong, last night was a wonderful experience, but I'm just so worried.

I don't want people to make fun of us, harass us or bully us in the worst case.

I'm already so attached to you and this is one of the biggest reason that I didn't want to get in a realationship with you or in general.

We can talk about this safe word and the other thing later, just please let everything cool down a bit and let's go at a slow pace, just like last night."

Jeongin smiled and pressed a kiss, full of love, on Chans lips and just hugged him tightly.

"I still can't believe that I could make my stepbrother fall this fast for me." He joked and changed the topic.

Now it was afternoon. Their parents were problaby out and just let them sleep.

"Innie, could we talk about what you said earlier?" Chan asked. The two were in the kitchen and just finished their meal.

"Chan, we can always talk sometime later. If you pressure yourself into this, everything wouldn't make sense at the end."

"I'm not pressuring myself into this. I was just thinking about it and wanted to hear more about it. I also thought about some of my limits."

"Well, what do you want to talk about?"

"Dunno. Just in general." Chan layed his head on the table and looked at Jeongin with his puppy eyes.

"Hyung. I don't know much about BDSM. I knew this only because Hyunjin told me that he's a sub-..." Jeongin slapped a hand over his mouth.

"You didn't hear this from me!" He yelled and looked at Chan with begging eyes.

"So this why he was so pissed and didn't want to tell me or let Felix talk about this." Chan said more to himself than Jeongin.

"Well he needs to adjust to it. He is a type that doesn't like to give his power and trust away this easy. With me he had an easy time, since we knew each other pretty well and knew when someone needed something, but with Felix it was completely different.

He was a bit overwhelmed when Hyunjin came out as a sub, but then it somehow worked out.

I can't answer you many things for BDSM, so we better research together and learn it when we have time. But let's focus more on not being discovered. When you finish with school we can talk more about it. Let's just talk about our no goes, limits and save words." 

"Well my safe word could just be red. It’s easy for me to remember.

And for my limits I have no ideas. We didn't try out much, so if we ever do it again and it gets to much I'll tell you." Jeongin nodded. It was a good start.

He didn't want to jump onto everything and was happy that his stepbrother was so open with the topic.

"That's a good idea, but let's keep in mind, that we won't jump straight into it. Let's get to know each other more, before we start with everything.

Even if it takes some time."

Who wants to to know what happened in the night with Hyunjin and Felix?