1

Standing in front of the hotel Y/n took a deep breath. She still doesn't want to believe whatever she is thinking will be true but can't help, we find a glimpse of hope and trust for that person despite his doing something wrong.

"This won't be true, right?" She asked herself.

Slowly entering the hotel she went towards the particular table hiding herself as much as possible. She looked there and there was her boyfriend sitting at the reserved table with a woman. After all her guess was turning to be true.

She quickly took out her phone and called him. His phone rang and he picked up the call.

"Hello," He said. She listened to his voice. The voice which used to make her heart flutter disgusts her now.

"Hello, where are you, right now"? She asked looking at him while hiding

"I am here in the office doing some important work. Do you need anything?" He asked

She had a disappointed smile on her face. Then she immediately moves towards the table and now she is standing behind him. The woman who was with him sees her in shock.

"Is this your office? Is this the important work?" She asked still not ending the call.

Hearing the loud voice, he looked behind. Seeing her in front of him shocked him.

"Baby, I can explain- "Before he could say anything she slapped him tightly on his right cheek.

"Keep your shitty explanation to yourself. No one needs it. And, (looks towards the woman) Did you know he had a gf? Was he fooling both of us or are you also involved in this act?" She asks with anger while suppressing her tears.

"No, I mean- ya," The way that woman was sluttering had made it obvious that she knew.

"Well, no comments. Enjoy fking each other" Saying that she left the place.

She was walking towards the car but then someone held her hand from behind. She looked behind her and there was her boyfriend, now ex holding her.

"Hey at least listen to me. You got to let me explain," he said.

"Why? Why should I? It's my choice whether I want to be with you or not."She said trying to escape his grip but unfortunately, she couldn't.

"Why you women are so dramatic? I made a mistake and I am sorry, okay? I won't do this next time" He said in an annoying voice.

And that was enough. She kicked him on his d**k making him cry in pain. He left the grip and started holding the lower part in pain

"That's what you and your small d**k deserve." Saying that she went from there.

She entered a cab and asked the driver to drop her home. Not being able to hold more, tears slowly ran through her eyes. She was crying without creating any sound. She kept wiping her tears but they were replaced by the new one. The cab driver did notice but he didn't speak anything. He felt bad for her but didn't speak as he knew that she needed to cry without any interference.

After reaching her apartment, she got out and paid to the cab driver.

"Something terrible might have happened to you, but don't worry time heals everything. This time will pass away. Just make sure to keep moving on." The cab driver said.

She looked at him and gave him a soft smile while saying thank you softly.

She went inside her apartment. After taking off her shoes, she turned on the lights and sat on the couch. She took a deep breath and relaxed for a while. Then she went inside the kitchen and drank a glass of water to calm herself down.

After that, she again sat on the couch looking at her phone. There were endless messages from that jerk. He blocked his number and all social media accounts. Then she started deleting all the pictures of him from her social media and her gallery.

After clearing her phone with that dirt she kept it aside. She didn't have an appetite to eat. She went into her room. She took a warm shower and changed into her pajamas. She lay down in her bed taking turns from one side to another because of not being able to sleep.

Not being able to sleep, she got up from the room and turned on the lights again. She wanted to distract her mind. She looked around and saw there were things that were gifted to her by that jerk.

Wasting no time she got a cardboard box from her storeroom and started collecting all the stuff that contained his memory. After around three hours she completed the packing.

If you ask why did it take three hours then we'll letting that jerk go away so easily wouldn't be a good idea. She has some itching powder in the storeroom.

Well for three hours she was adding those powder to every item she was gonna send to that man's house. After all, he can't escape so easily, right?

After doing all the work and sealing the box properly she kept it beside the door so that she could send it for delivery in that jerks place.

She kept all the gloves and things aside and again took a shower so just in case that didn't affect her skin. She couldn't sleep and didn't have anything good to do.

After showing, she wore another set of pajamas keeping the old one in the washing machine. She got out of the washroom and looked at the time, it was 1 am.

She went to the balcony as it wasn't safe for her to go out at this time. She looked towards the sky. The sky was clear with twinkling stars and a bright moon.

"How beautiful. Why can't my life be as beautiful as them" She thought.

Suddenly she heard the soft sound of a guitar playing. She turned to see and saw someone on the balcony of another apartment while playing the guitar.

Despite it was dark, she could see his beautiful and enhancing face shining in the moonlight. The way his fingers moved through the string was beautiful and the way he was so focused on playing the guitar was mesmerizing.

Y/n was just looking at him. His beauty didn't fail to attract her. She just stared at him while he continued playing. After playing for some minutes, he stopped and looked towards her. Then their eyes met.