10

Jhope opened the door and saw a woman standing there with an empty bowl. "Who are you?" He asked smiling while looking at her while she just stared at him with a surprised expression.

"Am I dreaming or the great dancer Jung Hoseok is in front of me?" She asked herself. Jhope looked at her in amusement.

"Who's there Jhope?" Yoongi came out of the room. "Oh y/n, it's you," He said looking at her. But y/n was just looking at Jhope.

"Hello, miss y/n" Jhope greeted her while humbly bowing. She finally came to her senses and bowed back to him. "I am sorry, I just came here to ask if you had some sugar." Y/n looked at yoongi. 

Yoongi nodded and took the bowl from her hand and went inside the kitchen. "So you are his neighbor. He talked a lot about you. Not in a bad way of course" Jhope said. "That's great to know. Btw, If you don't mind can I get your autograph?" Y/n asked. Jhope just smiled and took a random paper from there and signed it. "Will this be okay?" He asked. She smiled and nodded while taking the paper.

"Is this much fine?" Yoongi said coming back and bringing the sugar. "Yeah, it's fine. Sorry for the trouble. I'll make sure to return it to you" She said taking the bowl from him. "How's your leg now?" Yoongi asked. "It's healing slowly" I did start walking but still need to be careful. That's why I came to ask for sugar. It could be risky to go out to buy." Y/n said. "Oh I see, take care of yourself," Yoongi said while Y/n nodded and thanked him.

"I never expected to meet Jung Hoseok. I must have done something really good that I got this chance." Y/n said to hope. Jhope smiled hearing her words. "It was great meeting you too,"  He said. After that Y/n went back to her apartment but still struggling with her legs.

"You already became friends with her?" Yoongi asked Jhope who casually smiled and sat on the couch. "Not really. She is my fan" He said. "Really? " Yoongi said while Jhope nodded. "She even took my autograph. I should have asked her if she wanted a pic with me" He said making yoongi frown. "I thought you didn't like fans randomly asking for autographs and pics," Yoongi said.

"Not like that. I love my fans but when they sometimes invade my comfort zone and ask things every time then it gets annoying. Y/n asked respectfully so I gave her the autograph." Jhope said while Yoongi nodded.

"So, why did you suddenly adopt a cat?" Jhope asked. "I wasn't planning to but saw her in the street alone. A part of me said I shouldn't leave her alone so I adopted her. And about the name, people call me lil meow meow many times so didn't give much thought and kept it lilmeow" Yoongi said.

...............................................................................................................................................................

"Mina!!!!! I got to meet Jhope and even got his autograph!!!!" Y/n said getting excited on the call while Mina was there in the reception working with some files. "Congratulations." She said totally uninterested. Y/n knew that so she didn't talk much about her. "What are you doing right now?" Y/n asked. 

"Checking the list for Jimin. Looking if there's a little girl who can be adopted." Mina said. "Ah, found any?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. But there is a problem with it. The girl is pretty silent. She doesn't go near strangers. I don't know if Jimin will be okay with her." Mina said. "I see, tell him about it tho. " Y/n said while Mina hummed yes.

................................................................................................................................................................

[Seven days later]

"So she is here in this room," Mina said to Jimin pointing towards a room. " Jimin looked around and saw it was the place people visited quite less. 

"Quite isolated area. Isn't it hard for her?" Jimin asked. Mina sighs and tells, "It's quite hard but we have no other option. She doesn't trust anyone. We tried keeping her with other kids just in case she could forget the past and play like a normal kid but that resulted in her trying to run away from here. It isn't possible to keep watching her and even doctors said not to force her. Try taking things at a slow pace. So we are trying to do that. Kinda improving as well. She does get out of here and talk with people even if it's quite less." Mina said

"I see... Can I meet her?" He asked. Mina nods and then opens the door. She guides him inside while he looks around. The room was small but had windows and even light-painted walls. Overall the room was quite decent for someone to stay.

"Minji" Mina called the little girl. Jimin went forward to see her. There he saw a little girl all painted with various colors. Her face was painted and her clothes has stains of those paints. He looked around and saw some paper painted. 

Minji ran and hugged Mina with her tiny hands. Mina smiled and carried her in her arms and looked towards Jimin. Jimin smiled at Minji but minji turned back her gaze avoiding him. 

"She seems pretty close with you," Jimin said while Mina nodded. "Yeah, we both are pretty close. I am the one mostly taking care of her here" Mina said. 

"What's her age?" Jimin asked. "Currently 6 years old," Mina said. Jimin nods and tries to get closer to Minji so she could trust him. 

"Hello." He says adorably to the kid while the kid still tries to avoid him while holding Mina's dress with her little grip. Jimin notices that. He looks around his eyes going to the painting. "Did you make all those?" He asks her. Minji looks toward her painting and then toward him. She gives a little nod to him.

"Wow, minji is so good. Will you teach me how to do it?" He asked the girl but she didn't react anything. She just stared at him. "Please keep her down," Jimin asked Mina. Mina was confused for a while but agreed. She slowly kept Minji down. Minji ran toward the same place where she was painting and started using the paint on the paper. 

Jimin slowly went and sat in front of her. She looked at him but ignored him and completely. He observed what was her drawing. Then he took a blank piece of paper and started to draw with her. Minji looked at him but he didn't give any attention to her. He just kept drawing. Minji also started ignoring and doing her own painting. Mina observed what he was trying to do. She sat on the near chair and just looked at them.

"This is for you." Jimin suddenly said making Minji look at him. He gave her the paper that he drew. He had drawn an adorable Mouse in that and he gave it to her.