6

[Middle of the night]
[Yoongi's Studio]

He didn't go home tonight. He was working on the lyrics and the production of new music. He is quite passionate and serious about his work so he didn't miss any effort to do the work. This time he had a new work. He was kind of confused about this one but he had to do things.

[Flashback]
[A day ago]

Yoongi was sitting in his studio having a conversation with the couple about the music and lyrics for their wedding theme.

"As for your lyrics, I suggest you write them by yourself together. Or at least write some moments or any special things so I might help it to modify and write a lyrics in better way. But I can't write the lyrics for you." Yoongi said.

The couple nodded their heads. "Jung Hoseok did mention this. So we have written down the things here." The woman said giving him a notebook. Yoongi took the notebook and gave a quick look. 

"This will be fine. I'll do my best then. You are okay with the amount charged right?" Yoongi asked them to confirm things. The man there nodded and said, "Yeah, we already talked with the manager here and he informed us about the amount. And we searched about you and got to know you are quite good at this. So it will be a great honor for us to have you as our music producer. 

[Flashback ends]

Yoongi got up from his place and went outside to buy some food. He went to a near supermarket and brought some cans of beer and some packs of ramen. Then he went back to his studio and started preparing to eat.

Knock Knock. He heard someone say from outside and it was no other than Jhope. "Am I allowed to come?" He asked. "No" Yoongi simply said and started eating his ramen. Jhope still entered inside and sat on the couch.

"So how's work on this new project going on?" Jhope asked. Yoongi stopped eating and said, " I am honestly confused. I have never tried a full project on a romantic theme. I don't know how to do"

"You have been single for your whole life. You obviously don't know" Jhope said taking the can of the beer. He opened the can and started drinking the beer.

" You don't have to taunt me for that. Do you have any idea how should I work on this?" Yoongi asked. "Nothing much, I just suggest you watch some romantic movies, and shows, see interviews related to them, read love stories, etc. It might help you. You have a month to prepare that song so take your time researching it" Jhope said.

"Wahhhhh.. Too much work" Yoongi said in annoyance.  "Well but to do good, you'll have to. Beside they did give you the notebook right? Try doing from that as well." Jhope said.

"Yeah, that's the main point. But couples are too annoying." Yoongi said taking the  surp of his noodles. "Why is that?" Jhope asked. "Na but isn't it cringe. Like while I was taking with them about This, they legit were simping over each other with every words. Too cringe " Yoongi said.

"No wonder you don't get a gf" Jhope said making yoongi give a death stare at him.

"What? Truth is bitter, Mr cat." Jhope said again. "Why do you call me cat everytime. Couldn't you find something better like a Fearless Lion" He said making jhope choke the beer.

"You are legit iconic thinking lion sounds better than cat. Come on, you look like a cat. You should be grateful you got this nickname. Its adorable." Jhope said.

"Do you and your gf wency also act like that?" Yoongi asked. "I mean yeah, and it's fun. We both enjoy that" Jhope said while yoongi gave him bombastic side eye.

"Don't be so judgy. No wonder you don't get gf. I am damn sure when you'll get a girlfriend then you'll also act like that. And then I'll give you that bombastic side eye."