11

[Two weeks later]

Y/n was working with the files in her office. She had taken the gap from the office to do work and had to cover up things because of that. Somehow she was able to complete the work as he had been working from home as well despite her Injury. She completed her past remaining work and decided to take a break by drinking a cup of coffee before continuing her current work.

[In her cafe] 

Y/n asked for coffee with the canteen staff. They brought the coffee for her which she took and sat on the seat while drinking it. "Glad to see you," Someone said making her look up. And well there was the man she hated the most in front of her again, "Lee Wansoo". But the difference was he wasn't alone but with the woman.

"What are you doing here? Again, gonna embarrass yourself by creating a scene? " Y/n asked with a bold voice while he just gave a creepy and annoying smile. "Well, Of course not. I came here as a client. I want this company to handle my marriage event" He says. "Well, for your general knowledge, you should talk with the receptionist about that there and not me," Y/n says while drinking her coffee.

"I do know, it's just that I really wanted to say hello to you and also let you know about my marriage. And here meet my bride, Choi Hana." He said pointing towards the woman who gave a proud and arrogant smile to y/n. 

"Choi Hana huh? Hi soon-to-be "Lee Hana". Not so glad to meet you." Y/n said while sipping the coffee. "Is this the way to behave with your client?" Hana said with a raised voice. "No, but this is surely the way to speak with someone who doesn't mind their own business. And for your information, you aren't my client. And you won't be one as long as I won't accept you as my client." Y/n said finally getting up and giving the empty cup on the counter and returning back to her office.

She went inside her office and laid her head on the table in frustration while other workers looked at her with a weird gazes. 

"Why the FK my past doesn't let me leave peacefully." She said to herself. 

................................................................................................................................................................

[Around 8 pm]

Y/n was drunk. She was walking towards her apartment but it was getting hard for her to stay stable. Somehow she reached the front of the door and searched for the keys to unlock the door. Despite searching so much she couldn't find the keys. 

"Ahhhhh" She shouted in frustration and sat down while supporting her back with the door. She was too drunk to handle herself properly. Her body didn't even have the energy to keep her standing and now she had lost her keys. Things couldn't be worst right?

................................................................................................................................................................

"Why did you give our marriage contract to that company?" Hana asked Wansoo aka her fiance who was sitting on the couch while using his phone. He looked at her with a questionable gaze, "What?" He asked her.

"I mean, you both have broke up already. So why keep going across her? Can't you just like ignore each other now? She knows about us so you shouldn't even pretend to love her anymore." Hana said. 

Wansoo got up from the couch and got close to her. He slowly held her hands and pulled her closer to him. Their face was just some inch away from him.

"Don't you trust me?" He asked. Hana moved her head as no. "I do but you seeing your ex like this makes me insecure." She said. He gave a smile to her while slowly touching her hair. "Don't feel that way. We both are going to get married soon and now only you matter to me. And about seeing y/n, I am not seeing her. The company where she works is really good at hosting marriage functions and parties. That's the reason I went there. After all our marriage should be special." Wansoo said,

Hana smiled hearing him and hugged him while he hugged back her. "I am just doubting him unnecessarily." She thought but she was unaware of what was going on in her fiance's mind. "Women are quite dumb." He said in his mind while hugging Hana.

.........................................................................................................................................................

"I hate him. Why doesn't he let me live peacefully." Y/n said to yoongi who was sitting while listening to her rants.

"What did he do now?" Yoongi asked but y/n wasn't listening. She was quite drunk.

"OPPA GANgnumm STle" Y/n shouted while singing the song suddenly making yoongi finch. She started jumping on the couch doing her imaginary concert while yoongi looked at her with shock and confusion.

" mY...................................LOvve- waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ah no no Wrng Nmber. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She shouted while messing her hair while yoongi got away from her.

"She is scary-,"Hey you!!!!" Y/n suddenly pointed her index finger at him making him alert. "Me what?" Yoongi asked. "MIN YOONGI, I CHOOSE YOU!! Go and do a scratch attack on Wansoo!!!" Y/n said which sounded more like an order while yoongi stood there dumbfounded. 

"Do I look like a Pokemon to you?" He questions her with a "Are you serious" face. "Yes!!!! And you are Meowth!!!! No no, a Skitty. Its cuter!!!" She says in a loud voice while yoongi just looked at her. He didn't know how to handle the craziness of his neighbor. 

"Karma is real. Sorry to those people who had to tolerate me when I was drunk." Yoongi said to himself and looked at y/n who just fell down the couch due to imbalance. He sighs and goes near her helping her to get up from the floor. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. She just stared at the ground like a lost person. "He cheated on me" She suddenly said while yoongi looked at her. He witnesses those sad and teary eyes and the person in front of her. "Maybe he is right. I wasn't good enough for him" Y/n says still looking at the floor. Yoongi gets closer and gives her a soft hug.

"You were honest in the relationship. So the fault wasn't yours." He says hugging her. Not being able to hold herself y/n cried. The loudest and longest she cried after her breakup was now. Yoongi didn't stop her from crying as he knew she needed to. Because crying is such a feeling that gives you relief after being strong for too long. It doesn't means you are weak, it means you have been strong for too long and now you are getting a break from that."