15

[Next day]

I can't believe you came to watch my dance practice. Jhope said looking at yoongi who came there. "I hurt my hand so couldn't focus on making music or writing. That's why came here to accompany you. Yoongi said while sitting on the chair in the room.

"Yeah yeah, Oh yes before I forget, pay me for the food yesterday," Jhope said while yoongi looked at him confused. "What?"Yoongi asked. "Don't act all innocent. Remember how you ruined the food last night in a restaurant and ran from there to follow your crush and the guy with her? I had to pay for all the food so pay me back." Jhope said. Yoongi realized what he was talking about. "Ah okay okay, I'll send you the money online," Yoongi said taking out the phone and paying the amount to Jhope. Jhope checked his phone and then nodded after he receives the amount.

"Got it, m," Jhope said. He brings another chair and sits beside yoongi. "How did you hurt your hands?" Jhope asked. Yoongi looks at his wounds and said, "Ah nothing, Just mistakenly got hit by glasses." Yoongi said with a slightly nervous voice. Jhope noticed that but decided to ignore it.

[Last Night]
Yoongi was biting his nails in worry and nervousness just to know who was the guy with Y/n. Then his eyes suddenly went toward the glass and then the idea popped in his mind. And rest is history."

Hobi!!! Suddenly wency came there with a bright face. Jhope got up and hugged her while smiling. "It's been a long since we met," Jhope said while wency nodded. "Oh, yoongi is also here. Hi," Wency smiled and said while yoongi have an awkward smile while lifting his hands for hi. 

"How did you hurt your hand?" Wency asked. "Nothing, just a little accident" Yoongi replied. "He was probably lost in someone's thought so got into this accident," Jhope added while yoongi gave him a glare. "Ohhhh, he got a girlfriend?" Wency asked in excitement. "Not girlfriend but a crush. And bro is so much in love that he does more stupid things than us." Jhope said just to receive a kick from yoongi. 

"Ouch!!!!" Jhope said while wency helped him to get up from the floor. "Don't mess with me," Yoongi said while eating the tangerine. "Omg the news is trending," Jhope said with shock while looking at his phone. "What kind of news?" Yoongi asked. "Title says, "SON of the biggest businessman Lee Wansoo of the XYZ company talks about his relationship with his ex," Jhope said. Yoongi's eyes widen hearing the name"What!!!" Yoongi shouted while snatching the phone from Jhope's hand making him and wency all shocked and unable to move from there.

The Article: 

According to the latest interview, Lee Wansoo revealed the relationship with his ex whose name is still not revealed. 

Interviewer: So Mr. Lee, we have heard that you were in a relationship before as well. Before marrying Mrs. Lee, why did your past relationship didn't work? 

Wansoo: That's a bit personal question. If to say in short, my ex gf wasn't as mature and our opinions didn't matter much so we broke up the relationship. If she would be a bit more logical, and understanding, then she might have been here.  But yeah, in the end, I found a great partner who supports me, and our opinions match for being together.

"AUDACITY OF THAT BASTARD!!!" Yoongi shouted making all the staff around look at him including Jhope and Wency. "Bro, calm down calm down," Jhope said looking at the angry yoongi. Yoongi looks around and saw a bottle of water. He took the water and drank the whole bottle without stopping for a single while to calm himself down.

Jhope and Wency both looked at him in a surprised way. Jhope eyed wency to leave the place so he could have a talk with yoongi about this. Wency nodded and left the dance studio. 

"what's wrong?" Jhope asked to the frustrated yoongi. "After doing so much, that bastard has the audacity to speak and make himself a hero!!" Yoongi said in anger. Jhope took the phone and read the article. "But it's his matter, why are you- Wait a sec, is it related to y/n?" Jhope asked. Yoongi looked at him and slightly nodded his head. Jhope realized the situation and understood what was the case. 

"It's already viral. She must have already read the article." Yoongi said banging his head on the table in anger, and frustration. 

................................................................................................................................................................

"XXX: His ex was such a bitch to be left by someone like him.

XX: She must be regretting her decision.

XXXX: That person should at least be a bit mature. I wonder how he handled this immature relationship.

Y/n closes her phone after reading the comments. She was currently in her office. She just read the article. The things written there shocked her but she knew she couldn't do much. But negativity never leaves. She wondered how could people make judgments without listening to both side's stories. But the internet works that way. People make themself fake heroes and someone else fake villains which many times ruins the person's life. She tried to distract herself but heard her colleagues gossiping about it.

"XXX: Do you remember y/n was in a relationship with him? 
XX: Yeah and he might be true. She acts so childish many times. I don't like her at all.

Hearing them made her more annoyed and sad at the same time. She distracted herself completely and started doing her work. 

[Evening]

Y/n had completed her work and was going home in her taxi. But suddenly she doesn't know why but she asked the driver to change her way which the driver did. Now no one knew where she was going.  

[At night]

Yoongi was in his apartment but not asleep. He was thinking about y/n constantly. Suddenly his phone rang. He took his phone and checked the id which was of Mrs Kim ie Y/n's mom. He picked up the call and heard her crying. "Mrs Kim. Is anything wrong?" He asked as it was too late for her to call him.

"Yoongi dear, had y/n come back?" She asked. Yoongi got up from his bed and went outside to check her place. He saw the door locked and replied, "No, her apartment door is locked. Is anything wrong?" Yoongi asked. "Yes actually. I think you know about today's news. After reading the news Taehying, I, and Her friend Jimin tried calling her but she isn't picking up the call. Jimin said that she went without speaking to him today. I am worried. Please inform me if she is back in her apartment." Mrs. Kim said. "Yeah, Mrs Kim. Also if you don't mind then can you send me her phone number? I'll try to find her. She might pick up the call." Yoongi said. Mrs. Kim said okay and then messaged him Y/n's number.

................................................................................................................................................................