13

Y/n found her keys. One of her colleagues called her and said she mistakenly took the keys without realizing it. She came in the late evening to return the keys to her. So perhaps y/n and yoongi spend their whole day together. Yesterday was the weekend they both visited the orphanage where yoongi was teaching the children to sing. Y/n was pretty impressed with him.

[Next day]

Today was Sunday. After so much stressing about lost keys and spending almost the whole day in someone's else house, y/n was laying on her bed fully relaxing while watching youtube videos. While watching youtube videos she came across an advertisement related to mental health and therapy.

After watching that, she wondered about it. Even she needs to visit the therapist. Due to the events nowadays, she has been dealing with so much stuff. After thinking about it for so long, she finally decided to give the therapy a try. 

She took her phone and googled the nearest place for the therapist. She found it and gave me a call to make an appointment. 

"Hello." A woman said on the call. "Um, Hello. My name is Kim Y/n and I want an appointment for a therapy section." Y/n said. The woman hummed and looked toward the files. " Will you be able to come around Wednesday at 4 pm?" The woman asked. "Yeah sure," Y/n said. The woman wrote her details and then ended the call.

[Yoongi POV]

Yoongi stretched his body after composing the music. Lyrics and music were done and now all that was left was to record the song. The couple decided that they would sing it as it was their wedding memory and their emotions. Yoongi had submitted the music and the lyrics to the required person and now his work was done finally being able to relax.

Yoongi was just about to take a nap but then suddenly jhope entered making Yoongi fall from the chair. "WTF, at least knock on the door before entering." He said getting up with the butt pain as it hit the floor. "What's the use, you will say no and I'll enter without caring, "Jhope said.

"Why did you come here?" Yoongi asked him. "Just wanted to hang out. I think you are done with your work right?" Jhope asked. "Yeah but no thanks I rather sleep," Yoongi said making Jhope frown. "Come on bro, it's been a long since we went to hang out," Jhope said. "It's been long since I didn't sleep well. So I choose sleep" Yoongi said

Jhope signs and tells, "Ahh, seeing you like this makes me think who will date you?" Yoongi looks at him. "Don't be like my mom," Yoongi tells. "I mean I am saying the truth. The only one to date you will be someone like you. It's pretty hard to find one" Jhope tells. "Give me your phone," Yoongi asked extending his hands while laying on the low bed in his studio. Jhope looked at him confused and gives his phone. Yoongi takes it and types something while Jhope waits there. Yoongi gives the phone back to Jhope. "Check it,"  Yoongi says and closes his eyes to sleep.

Jhope looked confused and opened his app. His mouth slightly opened in disbelief and surprise. He was about to shout at yoongi but sees him already fall asleep. "What the hell man!" Jhope says and leaves the room. Well, nothing much Yoongi just changed Jhopes wallpaper where it was written, " Cats love life is sleep itself. So don't be a romantic worrier, my brother."

................................................................................................................................................................

[On Wednesday]

Y/n was there sitting nervously while waiting for the therapist inside the room. Due to some reasons, the therapist was a bit late. After some time the door opens while the therapist greets her and apologizes for being late. 

"So Kim y/n right?" The therapist asks while y/n nods her head. "So before starting this session, first relax and don't be hesitant. And tell me the things which are bothering you. Without knowing the problems I can't help you." The therapist says.

Y/n nods and takes a deep breath before telling the incident. "It's like a long thing. I am an orphan. I mean Ig. It's like at a young age I heard from my mom, I mean the one who adopted me, from her that I was abandoned by my actual parents. I did tell myself it is nothing but there is the emotional trauma of that and I can feel it. 

"Well, the worst part is when I caught my ex cheating. After that, we broke up but his male ego probably couldn't tolerate that so he kind of attacked me. And now all things happening around me makes me feel like I am the one at fault" Y/n completes her sentence with her tears rolling down her eyes.

The therapist gives her a glass of water to drink. Yn took the water and gulped it down at a time. 

"Now listen to me carefully. First remember, nothing that happened here is your fault. It wasn't your choice to be born in this world. It was your parent's fault for leaving you like that. And the breakup with your ex, he was the one who cheated. In a relationship that is totally unacceptable. Okay, let's say you might have been a bit careless during that time in a relationship, but that's something to be solved with a conversation. That won't justify that he cheated on you and even attacked you. So first of all, remove the idea from your brain that it was your fault."

And now, well, you are a strong person. So I suggest you take the steps slowly. Focus on keeping yourself happy. Eat healthy, try to sleep well, go and travel to some of your fav places, go on dates, etc. Just make yourself free from all this negative energy.

"Dating? I don't think I can date at this point." Y/n tells her. "Not all people are the same, and finding the right person isn't bad. Just go on casual meetups and try to know the person. That's the way you might find your soulmate." The therapist said.

"Well, today is your first section here. So I'll just give you a simple task. So go and make a diary. And in that diary, every night before you sleep, write something good you did that day. One thing is more than enough but if there are more then great. That can be anything, even good things you did for yourself. Write those things there and after two weeks on the same day I mean Wednesday at 4 pm. If there are any time changes I'll call and tell you." The therapist said.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Y/n brought a small diary from a near shop. She was walking back towards her home when she heard someone calling her. "You look lost, idiot!!" She turned around and saw the guy. Looking at him she was surprised.

"Taehyung" She softly called his name as he came closer to her. They were now standing facing her.