19

"Milk coffee is best!"
"Hot Chocolate"

Jimin and Mina fight over a small topic like kids while Jimin's daughter is witnessing the fight.

"Ice-Cream" Suddenly Minji said making both of them look at her. "Ice cream?" Jimin gets confused while Mina rolls her eyes. "Minji wants ice cream. How could you not understand that?" Mina says." Mina said. "I mean I know that it's just that he said ice cream out of nowhere," Jimin said whining and justifying himself. 

"Reminds me, let's go to xxx Mall," Mina said suddenly getting excited. "And why is it?" Jimin asked confused. "Y/n went on a date, I want to see how is it going," Mina said excitedly. "That's literally stalking. I ain't joining you in your crime." Jimin said. Mina gave a frown expression to him and suddenly went closer to him, "Aren't you curious about your best friend's date?" She said giving a devilish smile while Jimin looked at her. "Dada got trapped" Minji softly mummered.

.........................................................................................................................................................

"Ahhhh nooooo!!! I ain't doing this!" Yoongi said holding the steel bar there while y/n was trying to convince him to try skating while he was getting all scared.  "Come on, I said I'll hold your hands. Nothing will go wrong." Y/n said trying to convince him but he held the steel bar tightly. "No way, look at the kid who fell down and is bleeding. What if I also feel down" Yoongi said

"Okay fine, don't then. Just watch me skating and tell me if you want to join" Y/n said and went to do the skating while yoongi got out of there and watched her. 

"What kind of date is this?" Mina asked Jimin. "I don't know. Both of them are bad at this. They should learn from me." Jimin said. "First time I agreed. You are good with that". Mina said. "As you should, after all, you fell for my charms," Jimin said being all proud. Mina gasped hearing him. "Excuse me, you are the one who confesses first to me," Mina said. "But you are the one who got a crush on me first," Jimin said. "How can you be so sure about it?" Mina questioned. "Y/n is my best friend so she told me about it," Jimin said. Mina was about to curse but then Jimin again said, "Don't curse. My daughter is here." 

"Dada and Mama are more kidders than me," Minji said making both of them look at her. "How do you learn these things?" Jimin smiled and picked his daughter. "She called me Mama," Mina said. Jimin also just realized that while Mina blushed at that thought and ran off from there. "Hey, soon-to-be wifu, wait for me!" Jimin said softly laughing and following his girlfriend. 

................................................................................................................................................................

Y/n looked around while holding the bottle of water in her hand while yoongi looked at her confused. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked her. "Um sorry, I just thought I heard a familiar voice. I think I am just hallucinating." Y/n said while drinking the water. 

"You did the skating so much. You are sweating despite there being so much snow around." Yoongi said. "Can't help, I enjoy this a lot. It's been a long since I did skating so I still get stuck in some parts. I use to do it smoother before" Y/n said while yoongi nodded his head in amusement. 

"What are you doing nowadays?" Yoongi asked y/n. "Well, I was thinking of joining a photography course but not sure if I should or not," Y/n said. "And why is it?" Yoongi asked. "It's because If I do that then I'll have to cut some time off my job which brings the cause of a reduction in salary. And it's like I think I am too old enough for this so I should just focus on growing with my current career." Y/n said

"That's not true. I know money is important but with that, you should feel enjoyed and fulfilled about doing something. And there is no right age to learn and follow your dream" Yoongi said while y/n looked at him. "You think so?" Y/n asked while yoongi nodded and said. "It's the world that brought the concept of age restrictions. Who proves that one shouldn't follow their dream when they are old? And we aren't even that old? What's your age?" Yoongi asked. "Thirty-one," Y/n said. "You are one year older than me but yeah being in your thirties isn't so old. People change their careers during their forties and fifties as well. So please follow your dream without thinking too much. Or else you'll regret it later." Yoongi said. Y/n smiles and nods at his words. 

"Do you want to try skating together? For at least once, please?" Y/n asks looking hopefully towards him. He was still scared but looking at her eyes which held so much hope, he couldn't refuse her. He gave a soft smile and nodded. She smiled in excitement and then they both went towards the skating area.

"Now, don't look down. I'll hold your hand and move forward. Try to maintain the balance with your body" Y/n says. Then they both slowly move towards the skating rink. Yoongi was trying to balance himself while y/n held his hands to support him. "You are doing well, keep doing like this" Y/n smiled and said while yoongi followed her orders. Soon enough he got used to it and now was able to skate better.

After some time they both stopped skating and rested there for a while. "It was fun," Yoongi said while Y/n smiled and nodded. "Let's go now," Y/n said. Yoongi nodded and then they returned the rented stuff they used for the skating and went from there.

"What's the time right now?" Y/n asked yoongi. He looked at his watch to check the time. "6 pm," He said." I think we should go now. Where are you going studio or your house?" Y/n asked. "House let's go together," Yoongi said. Y/n smiled and then they both headed outside the mall.

While they were going they suddenly witnessed a street music show where a guy was playing the guitar and singing and performing for the people there. There weren't many people. Y/n got curious and attracted which yoongi didn't fail to notice. He slowly held her hands and intertwined them while Y/n looked at him. "Let's go there," He said and took her there to the street concert.

In the quiet of the night, our souls collide,Whispered secrets, love cannot hide.Every word you say, it's like a sweet melody,You and I together, our love's destiny.(Pre-Chorus)Underneath the stars, we find our way,Lost in this moment, forever we'll stay.Every touch, every glance, it's pure magic in the air,This love we share is beyond compare.(Chorus)Oh, you're the rhythm to my heart,A symphony that tears me apart.With every beat, I'm falling deeper in love,You're the melody, my angel from above.Hand in hand, we walk this path unknown,Our love growing stronger, like seeds we've sown.In your eyes, I see a world so true,A love story was written just for me and you.Through the highs and lows, we'll make it through,Together, there's nothing we can't do.With every note, we'll build a love so strong,Forever entwined, where we belong.Oh, you're the rhythm to my heart,A symphony that tears me apart.With every beat, I'm falling deeper in love,You're the melody, my angel from above.In this soft romantic song, our love's refrain,A serenade of love that will forever remain.With you by my side, my heart feels complete,Together, our love story will never retreat.

After singing the last line he slowed down the guitar pace. Finally completing the song he bowed in front of an audience with the brightest smile and the shine and positivity of his face shining in the slight darkness of evening. Everyone there including y/n and Yoongi clapped for the mini-concert.

................................................................................................................................................................

[At the apartment]

"I hope you enjoyed spending time with me," Yoongi said. Y/n gave a cheerful smile and nodded, "I did" She said happily. Yoongi returned the smile. "Goodnight," He said. "Goodnight to you too"  Y/n replied. Yoongi was about to go to his own apartment but y/n suddenly stopped him.

"Yoongi!" She called him. He looked at her with a questionable look. "I need to tell you something," Y/n said. "Yeah, go ahead," Yoongi said. "Um I am sorry, the message which I send you yesterday wasn't by me. My brother Taehyung send it to you as I wasn't having the confidence to do so" Y/n said nervously playing with her fingers while yoongi started at her.