2

Y/n was just looking at him. His beauty didn't fail to attract her. She just stared at him while he continued playing. After playing for some minutes, he stopped and looked towards her. Then their eyes met.

Then the realization hit her. She looked around avoiding him after realizing that she was staring at him for that long. The fact makes it more embarrassing and awkward that she doesn't know him. 

She looked at him again. He was getting up from the chair. Taking the guitar and chair in his hand he went inside without speaking a word. 

"This apartment was empty, did he just shift here? Did I disturb him while he was playing guitar?" She questioned herself. She again looked at the sky. Not wanting to go back to her room, she just sat there staring at the sky.

Next morning, 

Because of sunlight hitting her face, she slowly opened her eyes. For a while, she was confused about seeing the clear sky right after waking up. But after a while, she realized that she had fallen asleep on the balcony while she was enjoying the night say.

"How could I fall asleep here? She questioned herself. She got inside her room. As she had already taken a shower last night, she decided not to take a shower today. She took out a plain white shirt with a black coat and pants and wore it. She looked at the time and there was still some time to leave. 

She called a delivery guy and said him to deliver the box to Lee Wansoo's (her ex) house. He paid him the amount and gave him the box. The delivery guy took the box from there. She also got ready to leave the house. Carrying her bag and the car key, he headed out towards the bus stop. 

After a while, the bus came and she went inside. The vehicle was about to move, but it suddenly came to a halt, causing her to jerk forward and hit her head on the front seat. As a natural response to the physical hurt, she reached out to the affected area, tenderly touching her head.

She looked outside and saw a man coming running towards the bus while carrying his guitar. It seemed like the bus was waiting for him. And he was the same person she saw last night on the balcony

"You were about to miss the bus, don't be late next time," The driver said.

"I am sorry and thank you for waiting," He said.

He quickly came and sat beside her. She just looked outside the window while the bus started moving. She was enjoying the view. She did want to know about him. He attracted her to him and she was curious. But she didn't want to sound impatient as well and neither have feelings for someone. Her first breakup after such a long relationship made her scared to believe someone again. That happens with everyone. You don't want to face the same situation again so you avoid being in that situation. 

Her bus stop was getting near. She looked at the guy who had his head resting on the seat of the bus while his earphones were plugged into his ears. She softly patted the guy to gain his attention. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Excuse me but I need to get down now." She said standing from the seat. He understood and got out to give her the space to move from there. She thanked him and got out. Finally, her bus stop came and she got down from the bus.

After that, she straightly went towards her office. She entered the office and greeted everyone and went to her working area. 

"Hey y/n, good morning," Jimin said. 

"Good morning." She smiled and greeted him back.  Jimin is the manager of the office and also a good friend of y/n

"Here, please work on these files," He said keeping the bundle of files on the table. She nodded and started looking at the files.