7

[Next Day]
[Sunday]

Y/n was doing shopping as most of the necessity at her home was over. She was buying stuff like shampoo, soaps, detergent, some food items, etc.

After completing the shopping she was going back towards her home but heard a voice.

"Never thought to meet you" She looked there and the one who called her was the same woman. The woman with Wansoo that night.

"What do you want?" Y/n directly asked as she didn't want to continue taking much with her.

"Pretty straightforward huh? No wonder he doesn't like you." That woman said. Y/n just ignored her and started walking to her apartment.

"Hey I am not done talking with you," She said. Getting annoyed y/n turned back to her.

"If you are here just to tell me your nonsense then I am not interested. I think your time is pretty useless so you are wasting it speaking shit but sorry my time is too precious for me. So I don't want to waste it listening to your bullshits." Y/n said that directly at her face. That woman was pissed but she didn't show much in public.

"You speak pretty bitter words." She said fake laughing. "Truth is always bitter but unfortunately brainless people don't understand." Y/n gave a smile and replied. Then she started going away from there.

"Oh, yes I just wanted to inform you that Wansoo and I are getting married after two weeks." That woman shouted making y/n stop right there. She clenched her fist tightly and looked towards her while she came closer to her.

"I know you feel so hurt. After all, someone who you love is belonging to someone else." She said slightly holding her hard to show the sarcasm in her words.

Suddenly Y/n twisted her wrist causing her slightly yelp in pain. "What the fk-, leave me," That woman said while y/n kept holding her wrist. She tried to escape but y/n grip was pretty strong.

"Didn't I tell you to not waste my time? Honestly, congratulations. You both are dumb and brainless creatures who surely deserve each other. You wanted to taunt me right? So I guess you already know that your soon-to-be husband was arrested some days ago for attacking someone in public. Be careful, if he cheated on me with you, then there's no guarantee that he will be loyal to you too." Y/n said and left her wrist aggressively.

"He loves me. That's the reason he left you for me." That girl said. Y/n was getting more annoyed. She didn't want to waste her time but well she didn't want to leave her in illusion as well. She thought for a while then asked her,

"He loves you? So do you mind telling me what does he to show his love?" She looked her with judgy eyes."Why should I tell you?" She said in annoyance.

"Cuz I want to see how much he loves you," Y/n said. That woman thought for a while then said, "He tells love poems for me written by himself and Brings roses for me. And many more"

Y/n chuckled. "That's great. Well, let me break your illusion now. So how about this? Does he tells "Baby, you are like that sunshine and rain for me which a flower needs to survive?" Y/n said mimikring his voice.

The woman looked beyond surprised. Y/n read her expression and understood that she was right. "Don't be surprised, he use to say the same to me before kissing me and even while we had our first sex," Y/n said. That woman looked at her in rage as well as with slight tears in her eyes.

"Why are you giving this expression now? I can't believe you believed a man who cheated on someone with you. I hope you enjoy your married life in the future but remember if he can cheat on me with you as you are better than me, then he can cheat on you with someone else who is better than you" For now bye. I have plenty of work more important than taking it with you. I just pity you so said this. " Y/n said and left that place while she kept standing there.