17

"Here's the diary," Y/n said giving the task done with a bright smiley face. "You look pretty happy today. Did anything great happen?" The therapist smiled and asked while taking the diary. "Not really but I think its because its because I am actually living right now.

Her therapist chuckled and looked at the diary, "Do I have permission to read this?" She asked showing the journal. Y/n nodded with a smile and she smiled and opened the pages. The lines written by y/n were short but those lines were the most extraordinary things she appreciated about herself.

"The things you wrote here are really impactful I see. Any things you want to share about these?" The therapist asked. "Well, I am still the same. But yeah happier and enjoying things in a better way." Y/n said. The therapist nods with a smile. " So anything more you want to know or share? Looking at you it feels like you don't need my advice anymore. Don't take it in a negative way, it's like you are more clear of what you should do with you face some certain things in life" The therapist said while y/n nodded. "Yeah right, I just came here two times. Maybe this might be the last time but I still have some questions to ask." Y/n said but this time with a sort of nervous voice tone. "I am listening. Ask whatever you want." The therapist said.

"Do you think I should start dating again?" Y/n asks. The therapist looked at her confused. "Well, if you want to then you should. It's something subjective so I can't give you the exact right advice." The therapist said. " I mean I know that but it's just that I do want to date and find someone right for myself but I am still insecure about things," Y/n said. "Don't let those insecurity stop you from doing what you want to. Just try out everything you want to do without any fear." Her therapist said. 

Y/n nods and then they still talked for a while about various things. And after some time it was finally the time to leave that place. "Thank you for helping me with all this. I am glad I came here" She said while hugging her therapist and then they said the final bye. Y/n did want to be in contact with her but her therapist's work rule codes didn't allow her to be in contact with their patient in a personal way. Y/n understood the situation and respected the therapist's rule codes.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Come on bro, why are you so nervous about it?" Jhope asked while yoongi was sitting on his chair inside his studio while playing his favorite playlists. "Yo, are you even listening?" Jhope asked. Yoongi took his phone and stopped the playlist and looked at jhope. "Yeah, I am listening and well, No thanks I ain't doing it. It will be so awkward." Yoongi said

"You just got to confess to her about your feelings. What's so difficult in it?" Jhope asked yoongi. Yoongi looked at him with an annoying stare. " You asking me that? Don't you remember how you were crying and whining around just because of the thought of confessing to Wency? I bet if she didn't confess with you then you would be just whining till now." Yoongi said exposing Jhope.

"What? Really?!" Suddenly they both heard a voice. Jhope looked nervous. The studio door opened and there was wency who was Eavesdropping on the conversation. Jhope looked all surprised and embarrassed knowing the fact she heard it.

"Yoongi, tell me more about what he did. This is fun." Wency asked all excited while jhope looked at yoongi giving him signs to not tell anything. But being the best friend yoongi was enjoying this so well, 

"Yeah, ofc why not. So when he had a crush on you, he was so crazy that-," But hope came and stuffed lots of paper on yoongi's mouth not letting him speak. Then he ran towards the door while pulling wency out of the studio. 

...........................................................................................................................................................

"So how is the cafe work going?"  Y/n asked taehyung who was working in the cafe with some of the hired staff.  "Started pretty good." Taehyung smiled and said. "A cup of milk coffee for me," Y/n asked her ordered.  "You'll have to pay my dear sis," Taehyung said with an annoying facial expression while y/n rolled her eyes. "I know and will pay you. I am waiting" Y/n said and went to the chair in the cafe while scrolling her Instagram. Well, then she sees the instagram post of both Mina and Jimin.

The picture they posted was a lovely couple pic with the caption, "In your arms, I've found me forever." 

"It's been just a week since they started dating and look at them all lovely," Y/n murmured while taehyung heard her as he brought the coffee for her. "Now why are you jealous if someone else is having a happy life in a relationship" Taehyung laughed and said while Y/n gave him a glare.

"Don't act like you have a GF!" Y/n said in a raised voice. "I am so handsome, lovely, cute, etc that millions will fall for me," Taehyung said stroking his hair while y/n gave a sarcastic laugh. "No one would," Y/n said and started drinking her coffee. Taehyung was about to say something but then another customer called him for the order.

................................................................................................................................................................

[At night]

"Should I ask her out or not?" Yoongi asked himself staring at the phone having conflict about taking this decision. While he was just thinking a message popped into his phone and it was of no other's than y/n.

Getting all excited and curious he looked at the message. 

Y/n: Hey wanted to ask you something.
Yoongi: Yeah what is it?
Y/n: Do you want to go on a date tomorrow? 
Yoongi: Huh? A date?
Y/n: Ya I mean I kinda like you so wanted to ask you about it.. Only if you are okay with it.
Yoongi: Let's go.
Y/n: Yay, so which timing?
Yoongi: Anytime will be fine for me.
Y/n: So 4 pm evening date at the xxx mall?
Yoongi: Sounds good.
y/n: Bye then. Meet you tomorrow

After that, he kept his phone aside and went into thought. He couldn't believe this actually happened. He got excited and shouted a "yes" word with full excitement making people outside look at his studio door in confusion.

[Meanwhile in Y/n's scene] 

KIM TAEHYUNG GET OUT OF THE WASHROOM AND GIVE ME MY PHONE!!!!!! Y/n shouted at taehyung who had locked himself in the bathroom with her phone and had messaged her crush. 

Taehyung came out of the washroom with a devilish smile while holding the phone in his hand. Y/n snatched her phone and looked at the chat and gave him an annoyed and feared glare. 

"WHY DID YOU MESSAGE HIM!!!!" Y/n asked shouting while taehyung covered his ears. "Chill Chill, if I would leave you then you would never message him. And see he even agreed to a date with you. Now just go and enjoy." Taehyung said and sat on the couch while y/n gave him a done look.

"Still, it's awkward," Y/n said looking at the phone all tensed. "You just overthink a lot. You like him and he agreed so what's the problem? Just go on the date tomorrow and have the talk about it and if you feel it won't work out then just don't date further." Taehyung said getting annoyed by his sister's talking now.

................................................................................................................................................................