16

[Next day]

Yoongi didn't sit there with patience. He searched for her for the whole night but couldn't find where she was. In the morning he was going back to his apartment. His eyes widen when he saw y/n getting down from the taxi while paying the driver. He just looked at her while she turned towards him. They made eye contact. 

Yoongi slowly went towards her and tried to confirm that she wasn't an illusion but an actual person. He did realize that she was really there standing right in front of him. They both didn't speak but just stared at each other for a while. After some time yoongi spoke with slight anger and a worried tone. 

"Where were you!!!" He said making y/n finch a bit with that tone. "Um, somewhere to find peace" She softly replied and now she was trying to avoid his gaze. He suddenly held her hand and pulled her for a hug. He hugged her tightly while she remained there surprised. She lifted her hands to hug him back but eventually avoided thinking she shouldn't do that.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Sometime later

[Jimin's place] 
"Oh glad to know she is okay. Take care" Jimin said and ended the call with y/n's Mom while Mina looked at him with a questionable gaze. "What did she say?" Mina asked. "Y/n got back to her apartment," Jimin said. Mina took a deep breath in relief. "Thank god. Why is she like this? Mrs. Kim got so much worried." Mina said in annoyance. "Can't blame her. That Wansoo dared to say that fake stuff in an interview. Y/n must have felt so much sadness reading all those comments and articles." Jimin said while Mina nodded in agreement.

.............................................................................................................................................................

"I am sorry to make you all worried so much" Y/n said giving him a cup of coffee which he took quietly. Then she sat in front of him while he kept drinking the coffee. 

"Why were you so worried?" Y/n asked him making him choke the coffee he was drinking. He looked at her who was already staring at him. 

"Cuz I am a kind person who gets worried for everyone," Yoongi said sounding totally bold but the fact only he knew what secret he was hiding. Y/n just started at him who was busy drinking the coffee. She kind of got distracted seeing his messy hair and the pajamas he was wearing "Didn't even change his outfit before going." Y/n said in her mind but yoongi notices her stare.

"Is anything wrong?" Yoongi asks making y/n blink in sudden realization. "Um, sorry I just zoned out. But looking at you, you didn't even change your outfit and wore pajamas and went out." Y/n said. Yoongi then realized and looked at himself. Now he was feeling embarrassed because of this.

"Ah, I didn't realize." He said all embarrassed because of the fact he was wearing cat-themed night pajamas. "It's okay. And cat theme suits you a lot you know" Y/n said while controlling her laugh while he sat there all embarrassed.

"Also-" Y/n said in a little serious voice making yoongi look at her. "Don't give so much effort to find me. I always tend to go somewhere peaceful when my mind has lots of thoughts. Mom got worried because after so long I went away. Sorry for bothering you." Y/n said. 

Yoongi took a deep breath and kept the coffee cup aside. "It was all because of the news right?" He asked. "Yeah, I was. That news was getting too much in my head and to get some mental peace I disappeared for a while. That's not so unusual. Even Mom knows about it but you know, she still gets got worried. Maybe it's because after too long I disappeared this time." Y/n said.

"Whatever he spoke in the interview was bullshit." Yoongi suddenly said making y/n look at him. She gave a slight smile for saying that. "Of course that's bullshit. I curse my past self and question myself why I dated him. Was too blinded by my feelings and emotions" Y/n said. 

"During this time we tend to blame ourselves a lot but we should know that none of this was our fault. You know during all these years of my various experience I have learned something really valuable. It's that some bastards who aren't honest will cheat on us in one way or the other. And when we find out about it, they play the victim card and give infinite excuses to justify their cheating. And in one way or another way, we blame ourselves for someone's else fault." Yoogni said looking at y/n 

Y/n takes a deep breath after hearing his words which the telling the pure reality of today's world. "Bitter but truth. The line is the most real thing I heard after so long. Have you experienced being cheated?" Y/n asks.

Yoongi nods his head in agreement. "Not in love, but in my career I was cheated. I Was scammed, used, and many more. Once when I tried to speak about it they shut me down and just said how I was not understanding their "CONTRIBUTION" in my career success journey. Our reasons are different, but the inner wounds we feel because of this are the same." Yoongi said while Y/n listened to him very carefully. 

"Thank you for sharing this. It feels good to know that I am not alone dealing with all of this." Y/n said. Yoongi gave her a contagious smile. "Most welcome. I think I should go now. " He said getting up from the couch while Y/n got up from there to accompany him to the door. Before going out he turned towards her and said, "Also, don't let that past stop you from moving forward. Just move on in whatever way you want to. Live in your present. Don't give attention to those past events which already happened and to those future events which no one knows what will happen. Focus on your present and live it fully." Yoongi says and then leaves the place. Y/n closes the door and then sat on the couch while thinking about what yoongi said. There is a moment in many of our lives that leaves a great impact on us. Maybe this was the time and moment for her.

" Focus on your present and live it fully" Y/n recalled his then particular sentence and gave a slight positive smile which seemed like something great was going on in her mind and her emotions.

....................................................................................................................................................