18

[Jhope's dance studio]

"Why are you here right now?" Jhope said being annoyed by yoongi's presence. "You look angry. What's wrong?" Yoongi asked all confused. Jhope gave him a sarcastic look. "Why do you think? Just because of you, Wency troubled me so much to tell everything I did before dating her. Do you know how much embarrassing it was!!!!" Jhope shouted while yoongi looked all surprised.

"What's so big deal about this? Just tell her?" Yoongi said just to get the scary glare from Jhope. "Why are you here right now?" Jhope asked. Yoongi kind of got nervous to ask him the favor but he didn't have any choice either.

"I need a favor, help me to select a good outfit," Yoongi said while jhope looked at him dumbfounded. "What?" Jhope asked confused while yoongi repeated his words a bit louder, "I SAID HELP ME TO SELECT A GOOD OUTFIT!" 

"For what?" Jhope asked. Yoongi took a deep breath and slowly said, "For a date." "WHAT!" Jhope went near him with surprise and his eyes widen. "A DATE? With whom? When?Where?" Jhope attacked him with the questions.

Ya, why are you asking questions just like the teacher in the classroom? I am going on a date with y/n today and I need help from you to select the outfit. You know my fashion sense is a bit bad." Yoongi said. "A bit bad? It's worst bro!" Jhope said while yoongi kicked him making him fall on the ground.

"Who tf asks help like this?" Jhope said in pain while getting up from the floor. "Who tf becomes annoying instead of helping their best friend?" Yoongi said. "Why should I help you after you exposed things in front of Wency?" Jhope said. 

Yoongi gave him a stare while he stared back at him. "So you won't help?" Yoongi asked. Jhope shakes his head as No. "Sure?" Yoongi asked again and Jhope again shook his head as No. Yoongi then gave him a creepy smile and took out his phone. 

Yoongi opened a video on the phone and showed it to Jhope while Jhope looked there in surprise. It was a video of him dancing like a chicken in a nursery rhyme. Jhope tried to snatch the phone from yoongi but failed to do so.

"When did you record that?" Jhope asked in frustration. "Well, I knew I might have needed this for a time like this so I recorded. My genius mind after all" Yoongi said with sassiness in his voice. "You are annoying!!" Jhope said while yoongi just ignored him. "So helping me or should I send this to Wency?" Yoongi said using the alternate blackmail weapon.

With no options, Jhope agreed. "I have saw your most of your outfits and trust me your fashion sense is really bad. So Ima just gives you some cool outfits of mine. Make sure to wash them and return those to me" Jhope said while yoongi agreed to him.

"Btw how did you fix the date? You were refusing so much to talk about it with her." Jhope asked. "She asked for a date," Yoongi said and got out of the dance room while Jhope stood there surprised.

................................................................................................................................................................

[At 4 pm]

Y/n was waiting at the cafe in the mall while looking at the time. For the date, she just wore a crop top and baggy jeans. She called Yoongi a while ago and he had asked her to wait there as he got stuck in traffic. Y/n was just playing some short games on her phone while waiting for him and then she hears his voice. 

"Sorry for making you wait," Yoongi said. Hearing his voice she turned her phone off and looked at him with a smile. He was wearing a white T-shirt, black leather pants, and a leather jacket. Y/n was almost unconscious and was lost in his mesmerizing beauty. But there yoongi thought that he wasn't looking as good as expected and was nervous about things. 

"Do I look bad on this? It's my first time wearing something like this." Yoongi said. Y/n got out of her thoughts and shake her head. "It's nothing like that. You look good, You should often wear an outfit like this." Y/n said. Yoongi smiled and took a sit in front of her. 

There was an awkward silence for a while. The first day on a date always feels awkward. "What do you want to order?" Suddenly a waiter came there and asked. Y/n and yoongi looked at each other. They hadn't decided the order yet so they both just ordered coffee as that was the first thing that came in their mouth.

"So what do you want to do?" Y/n asked yoongi. "I don't know. You fixed the date so you tell" Yoongi said making y/n realize that she was the one who asked for the date. "Oh yes, I forgot. I haven't actually thought about what to exactly do. Let me think. You also tell me if you have any ideas." Y/n said while yoongi nodded. "I don't even know what people exactly do on dates. How am I gonna think!?" Yoongi thought while nervously biting his nails.

They both were just thinking until y/n received a notification on her phone. She opens the notification and it was from her friend Mina. The message was, "Just in case you need this, the mall where you have gone for a date, go to the Ice Skating Rink. It's fun there" 

"Got it!!!" Y/n shouted suddenly making people look at her including yoongi. She just gave an awkward smile. "I mean I got the place to go. Let's go to Ice Skating Rink. It's fun there" Y/n said while yoongi thought for a while. "I would love to but I don't know how to ice skate," Yoongi said. "It's okay I'll teach you. You'll do well." Y/n smiled and said while yoongi nodded. They finished their coffee and then paid for it and left the cafe. 

................................................................................................................................................................

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!!" Hana screams at her husband Wansoo who was caught in his room with his mistress. But despite being caught he didn't have any guilt in his face. 

"Stop it. Your voice is annoying me!!" Wansoo said. "Didn't you say you loved me!!" Hana screamed. "Yeah. I did. But that doesn't mean I can't love someone else. And besides, You'll always be my fav." He said carelessing Hana's hair while she removed his hand and got away from him. "HOW COULD YOU-, she sat here on the floor and cried. Wansoo was just annoyed with her crying voice. "Don't be annoying now. It's no big deal. I'll have some work now so stay here and calm yourself down." Wansoo said being annoyed and leaving the house.

"Be careful, if he cheated on me with you, then there's no guarantee that he will be loyal to you too," Hana recalled y/n's words and their it was, her worst nightmare came true.