8

[1 day later]

"Thank you so much mom," Y/n said drinking the soup which Mrs Kim made.

"I always said you to be careful. See your foot got so much swelling. You won't be able to walk for some days now." Her mom scolded her.

"I am sorry. I just got a bit careless. Don't worry I'll be fine don't worry." Y/n said to her mom.

Her mom sat beside her on the couch while looking at y/n who was drinking the soup peacefully.

Due to the glass, y/n foot got some swelling. She wasn't able to walk properly so she called the doctor for her checkup.

The doctor said that due to the glass, she got a bit more serious injury and it would take time to heal.

Y/n called her mother and said about it. She even informed her office about this and now he was more likely doing work from home. The workload was less but still, she was working as much as she could. Her mom decided to take care of her for until she gets completely fine.

"Did something happen yesterday?" Her mom asked. Y/n looked at her with a confused face. "Yeah, I got hurt with glass," She said

"No not that. You are a careful person mostly. You mostly be careless during lots of stress or during too much excitement. So did anything happen?" Her mom asked.

"Um, kind of. I met Wansoo's fiancé and we had some kind of talk." Y/n said trying to avoid the exact thing.

Her mom didn't force her to speak but she got a hint of what might have happened.

"Oh, I need to get some of my things from home. I came here urgently. I'll immediately go back and come. Don't try to move a lot or else you'll hurt yourself again " Her mom said to which she nodded.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Yoongi was standing in the path while looking at a little cat. The cat was there on a footpath all alone while meowing at him with all innocent eyes.

"Who left you alone here? And where is your mamma?" He said slowly caressing the little kitten. The little one moved close to him as he trusted him. 

"Min Yoongi, how are you doing dear?" Mrs. Kim saw him and asked him.

He got up from the floor and greeted him. "Hello, it's great to see you here," He said.

"Yeah, I just remembered you are my daughter's neighbor. It totally got out of my mind." She said.

He smiled and nodded. She looked around and saw the little kitten. "Is it yours?" He asked looking at the kitten.

"No not really. I just saw her here alone so-" He said. She nodded in understanding.

"Poor creatures. It looks alone. What are you gonna do with her?" Mrs. Kim asked.

" I was thinking if I should take her. I am not sure. But leaving her would also be cruel." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, but it would be great if you take her with you. You both look pretty similar." Mrs. Kim said. "Similar?" He asked confused.

"You just look like a cat." Mrs Kim said making him almost faint there. "What's with people calling me a cat? First Jhope and now Mrs. Kim." Yoongi thought.

"Ah, but I need to go soon. Are you going home as well?" Mrs. Kim asked. "I'll take her to a vet first and then I'll go home," He said picking up the kitten.

"Oh let me accompany you then," Mrs Kim said. "Sure. Are you going to stay at y/n's Place from now?" He asked looking at the big bags she had held.

"For some days, my clumsy daughter hurt her leg and now she isn't able to walk. So I'll be there to help her" Mrs Kim said.