14

[Restaurent]

"You came so suddenly," Y/n said looking at the guy who was enjoying his Ramen. 
"Wanted to surprise you all. I was coming towards your house but saw you on the way. Where had you gone?" Taehyung asked y/n. 

"I just went to buy this diary," Y/n said not mentioning the therapy as she didn't want to worry him. "Ah, so how's things going on?" Taehyung asked Y/n while she just sat there wondering. "Nothing special, just a normal adult working life," Y/n said. Taehyung nods while he eats his ramen.

"Did you tell Mom about your arrival?"Y/n asked. Taehyung shakes his head no. "I called her but she said she is out and will be back tomorrow so I'll meet her tomorrow. The surprise you know." He said

They both were sitting and eating while having random talks but didn't realize that someone was their staring at them. 

...........................................................................................................................................................

"What do you want to eat?" Jhope asks Yoongi who was just sitting and not replying while staring at a place and the facial reaction wasn't so well. Jhope got confused and looked in that direction. It took time but he realise that she was yoongi's neighbor with a guy.

"Your neighbor is with someone," Jhope tells. "Who the fk is he and why the hell do they look so close," Yoongi tells unconsciously while Jhope chokes his own saliva hearing the sudden sentence from him.

"That was so sudden. What happened to you out of nowhere?" Jhope asked. Yoongi came to the realization after hearing him, "Ah nothing, let's order the food." He tells jhope while Jhopelooks at him with a surprised Pikachu face.

Yoongi and jhope both had ordered the food. Jhope was enjoying his food while yoongi's focus was on something else rather than food. Yoongi was busy looking at y/n and taehyung all laughing and having conversations. Jhope looked at yoongi just to see him mixing chicken with Sprite. 

"What the hell are you going?"Jhope asked but noticed him looking somewhere else. "YOONGi!" Jhope shouted while yoongi looked at him. "What?" Yoongi asked back. "I understand people are stupid in love because I was also but you don't have to ruin the food," Jhope said. Yoongi looked at the food and then realized the chaos he created. He was just about to clear it but suddenly he saw y/n and Taehyung going out of the restaurant. He immediately got up, took his bag, and started following them leaving poor Jhope there alone. 

"He's seriously gone crazy in love!" Jhope said seeing all the mess on the table. He quickly finished the food and paid the bill and went from there.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Y/n and Taehyung were walking while cracking jokes and talking about various things while yoongi followed them like a spy. "What so special in this guy?"He asks and then realizes that they were going to the apartment. Then he sees Y/n and Taehyung going inside her apartment and he just looks at them in little jealousy. Being annoyed he also entered his own apartment

.............................................................................................................................................................

[Y/n's Apartment]

Wow, your apartment is pretty nice. You maintained I well. Taehyung said looking around while y/n came after changing her dress to her night pajamas. "Yeah, there isn't much but that's fine," Y/n said. "Are you still doing the job?" Taehyung asked while y/n hummed yes and nodded her head. " Ah, but you were so passionate about photography. Won't you pursue that?" Taehyung asked. "Honestly, I would love to pursue it but it also makes me think that now, it's kinda late. I think I should rather focus on work. Like come on, I am in my thirties." Y/n said.

"Who cares about age? As long as you love what you do." Taehyung said. Y/n just nods while listening to him. "So what are you planning to do now?" Y/n asked him. "Planning to start a cafe. You know like I wanted to for long." Taehying said. Y/n smiled and nodded when suddenly they both heard the doorbell ring. Getting confused about who will be there at this late night, y/n went and opened the door. There she saw yoongi with the bleeding on his hand.

"OMG Yoongi. What the hell happened?" Y/n asked in shock. "Um, I got careless and hit my hand on the glass frame. Just saw that I don't have first aid in the house. Do you have some?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah, I do, first get in and sit on the couch," Y/n said. Yoongi nodded and sat on the couch while giving a creepy stare at taehyung making him scared.

"Yo, why are you staring at me as if I asked for your both kidneys," Taehyung said. Yoongi then stopped staring and just avoided him while blinking his eyes. Y/n also came with the first aid box and helped yoongi apply the medicine and bandage the wounds. While she was applying for medicine, yoongi just enjoyed her being close to him and admired her. "Should I play the violin for their romantic moment or what?" Taehyung thought looking at them

"Done" Y/n said after finishing bandaging Yoongi's wounds. "Thank you for the help." Yoongi smiled and said while suddenly looking at taehyung while scaring him. "Y/n who is he? Why does he look so scary?" Taehyung asked with an almost crying voice making y/n sigh. "What the hell are you saying? He is my neighbor and I am helping him. Why are you getting scared because of that?" Y/n says while taehyung nods in very much "UNDERSTANDING". 

"Who is he tho?" Yoongi asks taking the chance to know about taehyung. "Ah, he is Kim Taehyung, my brother," Y/n said while taehyung said hi while holding a cushion to protect himself. "Ah, brother. Nice to meet you Taehyung." Yoongi said while smiling at him making taehyung confused because of the sudden change in behavior. 

"Y/n I'll go now," Yoongi said while leaving her apartment without letting both of them speak anything. The smile on his face after knowing about Taehyung's and Y/n's relationship was unexplainable. 

"That was weird. Why did he leave suddenly?" Y/n murmured to herself while taehyung looked at her with suspicious eyes. "What?" She asked him. He didn't say anything but gave a smile and went to the guest room leaving y/n confused

[Yoongi's apartment]

Lilmeow!!! He wasn't her bf. He was just her brother. Yoongi said getting fully excited while lilmeow was judging him. It just meowed and went inside its mini house leaving happy yoongi there all by himself.