12

[Next morning]

Y/n slowly opened her eyes as the ray of sunlight hit her face from the window. The day was beautiful but her head was aching due to the hangover of the alcohol. She groaned in discomfort and pain due to her headache. She looked around and couldn't recognize the place.

"Did someone kidnap me?" She panicked and asked herself and looked at herself. She sighs in relief to see the clothes on. "It doesn't seem like I had a one-night stand. Thank god!" She said while getting up from the bed and leaving the room. 

She looks around while slowly walking. Suddenly she feels someone touch her shoulder and she finches while getting away. She immediately looked at the person. 

"Yoongi?" She asks witnessing the tired boy standing in front of her. "You are awake. How did the sleep go?" He asked while she just blinked and looked at him in confusion. 

He just held her hand and took her towards the kitchen. He made her sit on the chair and went to bring some warm water while she just looked at him. He got the warm lemon water and gave it to her. She took the glass of lemon water and murmured a thank you before drinking it. 

After drinking the lemon water she kept the glass aside and looked at yoongi who had laid his head with the support of his arm due to tiredness. "You look tired." She says making him look at her. "What do you expect from someone who had to handle your drunk craziness?" He said with a slightly raised voice. 

"Um sorry, and did anything unusual happen last night?" Y/n asked. Yoongi got up and sat looking straight at her. "Yes, everything that happened was unusual," He said while y/n widened her eyes and got up from the chair. "What happened last night?" She asked in nervousness.

"Sit down and listen," Yoongi said while Y/n sat back and listened to him. Yoongi started speaking about all the incidents that happened last night with frustration clear in his eyes. After finishing the explanation he looked at y/n who was there still with a shocked expression on her face. "What?" Yoongi asked looking at her

"Honestly, you just sounded like a frustrated husband who is fed up with his wife," Y/n said making him look at her with a glare. "I should have recorded you to show what you did." He said. Y/n avoided the gaze and said, "I mean I know. My colleagues once said when I was drunk I acted so crazy." 

................................................................................................................................................................

[At jimin's house]

"Good morning," he said to his daughter Minji who just woke up. She got up from the bed and ran towards Jimin while hugging him with her short height and tiny hands. He smiled and carried her.

"Let's go and eat. After that, we will get ready and go to the playground." Jimin said to minji who silently nodded. 

Jimin had a bit of difficulty gaining her trust. Minji still hadn't spoken a word. After spending some time with her, Minji did get close to Jimin eventually letting him adopt her. But despite that, she hasn't spoken much. Jimin didn't know what was wrong. With Mina, Minji just had a word conversation.

[Phone rings]

Jimin looks at the caller id. Mina was calling him. He smiled and picks up the call. "Hey!" She says. "Hi, it's been a long since we talked," Jimin said. "Yeah, how's minji?" Mina asked. "She is good. But she keeps taking your name while she hasn't talked with me. How is your university going?" Jimin asked. "Um, kind of stressful. I even miss working as a receptionist there. But I am so busy that I had to leave the job." Mina said. 

"Are you busy today?" Jimin asked her. "Maybe or maybe not. I mean I am not doing any work but it's like I am resting from so much stress of university" Mina said. "Ah, I was thinking to bring Minji there but I think it will disturb you so-, so before he completes his sentence she speaks, "Bring her!!!!!" 

"Woah, that was loud," Jimin said getting surprised. "Sorry, I got excited. But please bring her. I miss her." Mina said. "Okay fine, I'll be there around 1" Jimin said. Mina hummed a yes and ended the call.

................................................................................................................................................................

[At yoongi's place] 

Y/n and yoongi were still there. Yoongi was working on the lyrics while she was sitting there not knowing what to do. As her keys were lost, she couldn't go inside her apartment. 

"Hey, What are you doing? She asked yoongi. "Working on the lyrics," He said without looking at her. Y/n got up from the seat and came close to him while looking at his work. "Is this the same one you talked about last time?" She asked. "Yeah," Yoongi said.

After that, they both didn't speak much. She just looked at him working on it. "Can you help with this?" He asked making her confused. "Huh? me?" She asked. He looked at her with a done face. "No, the wall behind you." He said. She didn't like the sarcastic reply so she said, "Oh okay, I'll go. You both work peacefully." She said and got up from there while leaving the place while yoongi looked at her shocked. 

"Wait!!!"He said making her stop on the track and then looked at him,"I want your help." He said. She smiled proud of herself and went back to sit there and look at the things. 

"From all these, I wrote these lines, can you help select which would be good for the wedding theme? You can make changes if you want." Yoongi said. Y/n nodded and looked at the lines. "Do you want to drink coffee?" Yoongi asked. "Ye, sure," Y/n said. Yoongi went to the kitchen to make the coffee for both of them. Y/n looked at the written forms of the lyrics and started to work on them. 

After some time, yoongi came inside with the two cups of coffee. He gave one to Y/n while she thanked him. "So what do you think?" Yoongi asked her. Y/n smiled and said, "You already wrote so beautifully. I just have to arrange it so it's quick work. I think I should take my words back. "Which words?" Yoongi asked her. "The time when I said you were too logical. These lines are beautifully written. Did you find someone or what?" Y/n laughed and asked. Yoongi gave a nervous laugh and said, "Not really. I just researched a lot." "Here, I wrote the things which are best. Make changes. I don't know how exactly songs work." Y/n said giving him the paper. 

He took the paper and started reading the things written there,  

"It's believed that there are infinite numbers of universes, and we both were made for each other in this tiny part of the universe.

We both don't know when we started to fall for each other, but we do know that we will forever love and support each other in every ups and downs of our life.

You are the most beautiful person I ever met. 
We both fell with each other imperfections which made this love so perfect. 

Thank you to the destiny which made us together. If the next life exists then I pray to be with you

I love you and Happy married life to both of us...

[Author: I don't have much knowledge about writing lyrics so I just wrote these lines. And this originally belongs to me so don't copy. It's just a part of the story so don't point out the system of writing lyrics. Thank you.]