9

"Do you like the food yoongi?" Mrs. Kim asked him. He nodded and kept eating the food. He gave his kitten some cat food which he brought while coming back.

"Mom, I need some more," Y/n said forwarding her plate.

Mrs. Kim took the plate, filled it with the food, and gave it to y/n.

"Eat well, and avoid eating unhealthy things like noodles. You have to get healthy soon."Mrs. Kim said.

Yoongi completed eating the food and went to the basin to clean the plate. After that, he came back and helped Mrs kim clean up the living room.

Y/n wasn't in the condition to walk so they ate in the living room. After helping Mrs Kim with the work he said bye to both of them and went to his apartment.

"What a good man he is," Mrs Kim said sitting on the couch while y/n was reading the book.

"What?" Y/n asked confused by her mother's statement.

"Min yoongi" That guy is so good. I wish you would have found him instead of Wansoo.

y/n sighs. "Don't forget even Wansoo use to behave like a gentleman," Y/n said while reading the book.

"Why are you comparing yoongi with Wansoo," Mrs Kim said. Y/n looked at her with an "Are you serious" expression.

"I am not comparing them. But just saying we can't know someone just by their first expression. My fault being with him was I trusted him quickly and went too soon into the relationship "Y/n said to her mom.

"I know. But remember not all people are the same. So try to find someone you love. I can't see you alone for my whole life." Mrs. Kim said.

Y/n slowly closed her book. "I think I was honestly born to be alone. What do you expect from someone who was abandoned right after her birth by her biological parents." Y/n spoke. Mrs. Kim gave a surprised expression.

She avoided the gaze. "So you already knew?" She softly asked. Y/n nodded while replying "I heard you talking with your husband in the call about me. It's been a long since I know that" Y/n said

"How long?" Mrs. Kim asked. "Since I was in grade 6. But that really didn't matter to me so never told that I knew it. But now when you said you are worried I'll be left alone, just want to ensure you that I can live alone. Y/n said.

Her mom didn't want to talk with her and bring the past things in front of her. She knew Y/n is strong but at the same time quite sensitive and emotional.

"Okay okay, I trust you. Now let's go and sleep." Mrs Kim said getting up and helping y/n get up from the place.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................2days later

"It isn't working!!!!" Yoongi said as he crushed another paper. He kept trying but things weren't working. "I shouldn't have underestimated the romantic songwriter during my teenage years," He said getting more frustrated.         

He took his phone and called the manager of the company. "Hello Yoongi" The manager spoke in a sleepy voice. "Manager, please cancel the contract I took," Yoongi said. The manager was there confused. "What contract?" He asked. "The romantic lyrics writing and Music Composing" Yoongi said, "Min yoongi, we can't cancel that. We already took advance payment from them. "Please, or just give it to another lyrics writer or composer. The love theme is complicated for me. " Yoongi said but heard no reply. Suddenly she heard the snoring sound from the call.

"Are you sleeping!!!" Yoongi shouted making the manager suddenly jolt from the place. "What the hell do you expect then? Did you look at the time before calling!!!!" The manager said. Yoongi got surprised and looked at the watch and it was 1:07 am. "Shit-, sorry manager I'll talk with you tomorrow," He said and ended the call while the manager was confused but right after went to bed.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Bro you okay?" Jhope asked looking at the lifeless yoongi in his house with all the papers around. 

"No, I am not. Kill me already" Yoongi said with an almost dead voice. Jhope sighs and gives him some water to drink which he immediately gulps down.

"You shouldn't load yourself with so much work. I know it's your first time but give yourself less pressure." Jhope said. "Do you think I didn't try? Like things aren't working at all. It's so confusing writing a love song when you haven't experienced that sort of relationship." He said with a frustrated voice.

"You didn't get any ideas even after watching so much content about this and listening to so many songs," Jhope asked. "It's not like I didn't get the ideas. I did get but I mixed up the stuff and when one line sounds good and another one doesn't make sense. I don't know what the fk should I do. I'll just cancel this work." Yoongi said.

"That's not the Min Yoongi I know," Jhope said while yoongi looked at him and asked, "What do you mean?"  "The Min yoongi, one of the best music lyrics writers and producers of Bighit, wasn't someone to give up on things just because he wasn't able to do that," Jhope said.

Yoongi remained quiet after hearing that. He didn't know what he should say to that. Jhope gave a slight smile before picking the note where yoongi had written some sample lyrics. "Do you know why you aren't able to write it properly?" He asked to which Yoongi nodded no. "It's because you are thinking about this concept way too practically," Jhope said. Yoongi thought for a while about what he was trying to say.

"You look confused. Just think about yourself, you struggled to reach your dreams. You are so passionate about music, about producing it. You started working on your dream for so long. And now you have reached this level. Did you just work on music cuz it was fun? Or you were mentally, emotionally bonded with it?" Jhope said.

Yoongi wondered about his words. He was right. He learned music because he was passionate about it both mentally and emotionally. In his whole career, he worked on music without caring much about the future result. There were times when he did mistakes but he learned from those mistakes. He never stopped growing as a person as well as a musician from his career. But now while working on this he wasn't being the same.

"You are absolutely correct. I never thought about this" Yoongi said. Jhope smiled and looked at him. "Of course I am. I noticed this long ago but I thought you would get it after working for some time but never mind. I just want to say while working on this project, work feeling more connected with enjoy doing that instead of thinking about this concept in so practical way. Love is quite an emotional and powerful theme you know" Jhope said while yoongi nodded.

"This line is pretty cute tho but it doesn't look like your handwriting," Jhope said showing yoongi the paper. Yoongi looked at the paper and there it was written:  In that particular moment, he showed his unwavering love by shedding tears like a kid, fighting to bring me the teddy bear that had captured my heart."

"That isn't written by me. Y/n wrote it" Yoongi said. "Who y/n?" Jhope asked. "My neighbour" Yoongi replied. "Ohhh, she wrote so well. Why are you being so stupid then? Ask her to help you with this." Jhope said. "I did think about that, but well I didn't want to disturb her. She had recently hurt her leg. I guess she is still taking rest now as well. So I didn't want to disturb her. 

Yoongi said. Jhope nodded in understanding. "Meow" Suddenly enters Lilmew (his kitten) from his room. Jhope looks at it surprised and says "You never said you had a cat" Lilmew comes and sits on Yoong's lap while he gently careless its body. "I adopted her a while ago," Yoongi said.

"Woah, cat adopting a cat. Something unique to see" Jhope said while yoongi gave him a glare. "Ding Dong" Suddenly both of them heard the ringtone of the doorbell. Jhope said that he would go and open the door while sitting there with lil meow on his lap.

Jhope opened the door and saw a woman standing there with an empty bowl. "Who are you?" He asked smiling while looking at her while she just stared at him with a surprised expression.