22

[After 6 hr] 

"Finally reached," Yoongi said parking the car in the parking area. He looked behind to see Jhope and y/n asleep on wency shoulder. Poor girl had to deal with both of their burdens. 

"I'll have to wake her up too. Too tired to carry her" Yoongi said. Then he got out of the car and then open the side of the car where Y/n was. "Y/n get up. We have reached." Yoongi said shaking her slightly. She slowly opened her eyes while being unaware for a while about her surrounding. Then her eyes went to yoongi. She smiled at him. "Good Morning Yoongi, Give me my morning kiss." 

Yoongi's expression changed while wency was about to burst out laughing. He just gave an awkward smile and looked at y/n. "Y/n it's not morning and you are in the car right now," He said. Y/n looked confused for a while and then realized and made herself straight into the car.

"Wah yoongi, such a hypocrite you are. You use to call these couple things cringe and now you do the same." Wency said teasing him but he just ignored her remark. "Wake him up as well," Yoongi said pointing at Jhope who was sleeping.

.........................................................................................................................................................

[In the hotel room]

"Aish I am tired," Y/n said throwing the suitcase in the corner and lying on the bed while yoongi came inside with the other bag. " You slept for 6 hr and still tired?" He asked while y/n rolled her eyes. "I am tired and that's it," Y/n said while yoongi chuckled while keeping the bad aside.

"Aren't you uncomfortable sleeping with that jeans? Go and change into your pajamas at least." Yoongi said while Y/n just whined like a kid. "I am feeling lazy, I don't want to!!!" Y/n said. "You won't be able to sleep properly at night. Go and change or else I'll do that for you." Yoongi said making y/n eyes widen and getting up from the bed. Yoongi looked at her reaction and laughed while she just blinked looking at him. 

"You turn scary sometimes," Y/n said. "It's for your good so I don't regret being scary," Yoongi said taking out her pajamas from the suitcase while giving those to her. "Now go and change," He said giving her those pajamas. She just took them and went inside the washroom to get changed while yoongi also changed into his comfortable clothes.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Y/n got conscious of her surrounding. She was laying in her bed when she suddenly saw the shadow of herself coming towards her with the knife. She tried screaming and moving but she wasn't able to. That's when she realized it was the sleep paralysis. 

"You are such a terrible person! Despite your ex cheating, how could you be over him so easily? Was your feeling so weak for him that you got over him so quickly? You should get the punishment for this." The shadow said while slowly taking the knife around y/n's neck. Y/n closed her teary eyes in fear and not being able to move and scream made it worst.

[In the midnight, After the nightmare]

Y/n opened her eyes breathing heavily and with her whole body sweating. She looked around while holding the neck part where the knife was used. Sighing in relief and looking at the surrounding she took a relief breath that the nightmare is over. She slowly got up from the bed and looked at yoongi who was asleep peacefully. She got out of bed and went to the washroom to wash her face.

When she returned, she saw yoongi sitting there looking at her. "Oh, you had to go washroom?" Yoongi asked while y/n just nodded without speaking much. She came and lay on the bed facing the opposite direction of yoongi while clenching her hands on the blank.

Suddenly she felt yoongi's hand around her waist and his head above hers. He was back hugging her and holding her tightly in his arms.  When he did that, y/n felt the feeling of being safe in his embrace so she held both hands which were holding her stomach. Then she went closer to him and let him hold her tightly.

"Got a nightmare?" He asked while whispering in her ears. She nods her head quickly. "A sleep paralysis. I wasn't able to scream and move and there was my own shadow who was gonna slice my neck with the knife. I was scared." Y/n said. Yoongi held her more tightly to make her feel warmer and safer which she did feel. 

"I am right here with you. Nothing will happen as long as I'll be here with you." Yoongi said. Listening to his soft voice helped her calm down and overcome the nightmare. She then turned herself facing him and then they both hugged each other tightly not wanting to let go of each other. "Thank you" She softly said while he gave her a soft forehead kiss and then they both drifted to sleep again.

.............................................................................................................................................................

[In the Restaurent]

"Where is Wency and Jhope?" Y/n asked while drinking the coffee. "Ah, they said that they wanted to go hiking together so they already went. I didn't go to ruin their hiking date" Yoongi said.  "Just say you don't want to walk too much." Y/n laughed and said while yoongi was just drinking the coffee. 

"Where do you want to go?" Yoongi asked her. "I don't know much but I just want to relax. Office work and university were getting too hectic." Y/n said. "Want to go on the beach?" Yoogni asked. Y/n thought for a while and then nodded her head.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Woah it's so relaxing and there aren't even many people here," Y/n said while playing with the ocean water while yoongi looked at her in pure love and happiness. "Yeah, less people more peace," He said and sat at the beach while relaxing his body.

"Don't you want to enjoy the cool water?" Y/n asked while coming there and sitting beside him who was just laying there to relax. "I am all good here," He said while y/n just stared at him. "But I had heard that boyfriend play with their girl to see her smiling," Y/n said while yoongi didn't move. "Where did you see such guys?" Yoongi asked. "In Kdramas" Y/n replied making yoongi laugh. "You really think that these exist in real?" Yoongi asked. "Fine I got it, you don't want to enjoy with me." 

Y/n said and was about to go but then yoongi held her hands and pulled her towards him. Y/n was all shocked and surprised but then he hovered above her. Y/n's heart was beating crazily while she was feeling the butterflies in her stomach. "Does the Kdrama guy makes your heart flutter just like I do?" Yoongi asked her. She was too stunned to speak. So he just got closer to her and kissed her lips.

[Author: Sorry for you all to have read this cringe scene. I suck at writing]