3

"My name is Min Yoongi," He said smiling and extending his hands for a handshake.

"Hello. My name is Y/n" She said extending her hand and then both of them did a handshake.

"Sis, he teaches us so well. You should also learn to sing with us. Everyone cries because of your dinosaur voice." Ami says while yoongi slightly laughs covering his mouth.

Y/n glared at him but then looked at Ami and smiled. "You shouldn't tell that in front of a stranger," She said giving a sarcastic smile to her. "Sis is scary," Ami thought.

"Oh yes, Mr. Yoongi, if I am not wrong, I guess we have met before," y/n said gaining his attention. "You aren't wrong, I did see you on the balcony yesterday and today on the bus." He said, "Ah, so have you just shifted?" She asked to which he nodded and said "I wanted a place near my music studio and got to know the apartment is empty." 

"Oh, I see, anyways I think I disturbed you guys. Please continue the music class, I'll be back after it's over" Y/n said and headed out of the place while yoongi kept staring at her going figure.

Well, Ami didn't overlook that. Despite being only 7 years, she was wise for her age. She quietly called yoongi by patting his back. He looked behind and saw her smirking.

"You like her, don't you?" She said making yoongi gasp. "No, I don't," He said. But she laughed and went back taking all the other kids from there to the classroom as she was like the leader to them. 

Yoongi was just standing there confused but then the boy Vin came and shouted, "You are good brother, but y/n sis is mine" He said pointing his fingers towards yoongi while he just stood there confused. Then the boy went back to the classroom while stomping his feet.

"Kids these days!" Yoongi thought in amusement and went inside the classroom to continue the class.

After an hr

"So how are things going on? Work and life" Mrs. Kim(in charge of an orphanage and even her mom) asked.

"Things are fine. Yeah, hectic but I am able to manage." Y/n said. "That's great to hear. And how about your boyfriend? You didn't come with him today?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Um, sorry I forgot to tell you but I broke up with him. Y/n said making both Mrs Kim and Mina look at her in surprise.

"WHY?!" They both shouted. "Um, well he apparently cheated on me so,-" She said in a low voice while Mrs. Kim stood up from there holding a pan in her hand.

"WHERE IS THAT BRAT WHO HURT MY DAUGHTER!!!" He said and was about to go out to kill him but Mina and Y/n both stopped her.

"Mom, calm down and where did you get that pan from," She said. After trying so hard Mina and Y/n succeeded to calm her and now they all were sitting with not so good mood.

"When did you both break up?" Mrs. Kim asked to which y/n replied, "Last night" Then she explained the whole thing including the itching powder incident making her mom proud. "That's my daughter. You did good by making him suffer with that. I would have fried him in the oil and made popcorn out of him" She said making all of them laugh.

"Um hello, I'll take my leave now." Yoongi comes there wearing the extra jacket and carrying his guitar on his back. "It took long for you to come back."Mrs. Kim said. "Ye, we were kind of having some talks between classes as it was the first day," He said

"Are you gonna go straight back home?" Y/n asked to which he nodded. "Lets go together then" She said picking up her bag.

"You both seem to know each other quite well"Mrs kim said to which y/n denied by shaking her head. "No mom, he just shifted to a new place which is beside my apartment." Y/n said.  "Ah, I see. So buy for now. Y/n, keep visiting when you get time" Mrs kim said. Y/n nodded and then hugged her and said her buy.

Now they both had got out of the orphanage and were waking beside each other. They're was a awkward silence between them as both of them didn't know what to speak.

"So Yoongi, what else do you do?" Y/n asked to start the conversation. " Um, what do you mean?" Yoongi asked. "No, you are teaching only on weekends there so I think this isn't your full time work. So I got curious" y/n said. "Oh about that, It's something related to music. I get too busy in weekdays because of this so during weekends I come here to teach them." He said

"Oh, you really seem passionate about music. Why did you decide to teach the children" y/n asked. Yoongi looked in the sky and said, " Music is a beautiful art and creation of the universe. And I feel that everyone should be able to learn more about it. When I thought more about this, I thought giving some time of weekends I should teach these children who are less privileged than other children." He said

Y/n was pretty impressed with the sentence he said. She saw the same spark which he had when she first met him. He suddenly looked at her making her nervous for no reason. She immediately avoided the eye contract with him.

"Want to eat?" He suddenly asked. "Huh?" She asked confused. "I am hungry, do you want to eat something?" He asked pointing towards a small restaurant. She then realized and nodded her head. Then they both entered the restaurant.

They both were looking at the menu. "I'll eat bibimbap. And you?" He asked to which she replied "Kimchi fried rice"

They both ordered the food and began waiting for the food. They both didn't talk much but had a little conversation in between. 

"After making so much trouble for me, she is there dating some random guy" There comes wansoo with the rage of anger in his  eyes. With all this hands redish in color due to the effect of itching powder.