21

[Two years later] 

"Now get off from me," Yoongi said to his girlfriend who was holding Yoongi's back and getting a piggyback ride. "I don't want to," Y/n said holding him more tightly. Suddenly lilmeow came there and meowed at them. 

"See, lilmeow is hungry. Go and feed her. And let me cook the food." Yoongi said. "Okay," Y/n told with a little mood off and then got off his back. Then she went and took the food for lilmeow and served her while yoongi focused on his cooking.

"What are you cooking?" Y/n asked him. "Rice and chicken stew" Yoongi replied. "Only that much?" Y/n asked. "Um yeah, you want something more?" Yoongi asked. "No, but some sweet dessert after a meal would be so good," Y/n said while yoongi thought for a while. 

"Well,- " He said and closed the stove where the chicken stew was prepared and went in front of y/n. "What?" Y/n asked him confused. He pulled her closer to him and gave a short peak on her lips. Y/n just blinked for some time being all dumbfounded and confused. "This peck is like a little less sweet dessert, the kiss will be the real sweet dessert after breakfast," He said leaving her there while going back to the same place to see the other work.

It took a while for her to come out of the situation. She slightly touched her lips after realizing this actually happened. "Where did you learn to be so cheesy?" Y/n asked him surprised while he kept working. "Because love does change the person in one way or the other in a weird yet better way" He replied to her question after realizing that in a relationship, he enjoys doing those things couples do which he found stupid and cringe before. 

................................................................................................................................................................

[In his office]

"Do you know that this decision will ruin your own reputation?" Wansoo asks Hana who just signed the diverse paper and now was waiting for him to do the same. "Well, does it look like I care? Now I request you to sign those papers so we can finally leave each other's life."  Hana replied. "Don't dare you to talk with that tone!!" Wansoo said angrily but Hana didn't care about anything right now. "If you don't want to hear this tone then I humbly request you to sign the papers," Hana said pointing at the divorce papers. Being annoyed he picked up the papers and signed it. "You'll regret this decision!" Wansoo said. "I am regretting many things. Regretting one more thing won't hurt me." Hana replied 

................................................................................................................................................................

[A month later]

[Yoongi's studio] 
"A trip?" Yoongi asked jhope who just mentioned going on the trip. "Yeah, it's like I and Wency have been really busy so we couldn't spend quality time with each other so we were thinking about going on a trip. I think even with you and y/n have been a lot busy with work so wanted to ask you if you wanna join." Jhope said. Yoongi thought for a while about this. "I mean that's a good idea but I need to ask y/n as well. Trip in which place tho?" He said. "Jeju-do. Wency wants to go there. Discuss with y/n about this. It will be a trip for a week" Jhope said. Yoongi nodded and then Jhope went out of his studio.

"Let's go!!!!!" Y/n replied to yoongi on the call about the trip. " You want to go?" Yoongi asked her. "Yeah, This whole month was quite stressful and I really want to go and take a break. And also I wanted to go on a trip with you." Y/n said telling the last sentence in a bit shy tone. "Let's go then," Yoongi said while Y/n murmured a yes on the call. 

.............................................................................................................................................................

[Two days later]

"MEOW!!!" LilMeow said aggressively when yoongi was leaving her at Y/n's mom ie Mrs. Kim's place. "She is really angry with you" Y/n chuckled and said. "I'll bring your fav cat food after I come back," Yoongi said to her while her scary eyes didn't stop looking at him.

"I hope you both enjoy this trip and Yoongi handles her. She is like a little kid." Mrs Kim said making yoongi smile and nod while y/n just rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I am not a kiddo. He is the one. You know during our first kiss-" Before y/n could complete her sentence yoongi pulled her and took her from there while shouting goodbye and thank you to Mrs Kim. 

"Aish how lovely." Mrs. Kim admired them. She kept lilmeow on the couch and dialed Taehyung's number to call him. "Hello," Taehyung said lazily while yawning as the phone ring woke him up. "YAH!!!!, YOU ARE SLEEPING!!!" Mrs Kim shouted making taehyung scared and get up from the bed and sit there. "What's wrong?" He asked all scared. "Your sister y/n is dating and improving her love life and here look at you sleeping in the evening!!!" Mrs Kim said making him all confused. "Mom, I haven't slept due to work and why are you scolding me because of y/n's love life?" Taehyung asked with an annoyed tone. "Yeah Yeah, you will forever be single like this. Learn something from her!" Saying that Mrs. Kim cut the call while taehyung just sat there dumbfounded. 

"Y/n, won't let me live in peace even after not being here," Taehyung said banging his head on the pillow.

................................................................................................................................................................

[In the car]

"Any song suggestion to play?" Jhope asked while driving the car. "Some soft songs. I am sleepy" Y/n said about to fall asleep. "Ya how can someone fall asleep on the trip," Wency said. "How can someone not fall asleep with such cool air coming from the window in a trip" Yoongi replied making Wency speechless. "Ya stop roasting my gf," Jhope said. "Stop criticizing someone who wants to sleep," Yoongi said. Y/n slightly chuckled and then held yoongi's arm while putting her head on his shoulder to sleep while yoongi just sat there letting her do so.  "Wah, yoongi changed so much. He is the guy who doesn't like anyone being touchy to him and now look at him" Jhope said observing everything from the mirror above. "Y/n is an exception. Someone else won't be able to live peacefully if they become too touchy with me" Yoongi said. 

"You both are such an adorable couple," Wency said. Jhope agreed while smiling and then played the best songs playlist while driving his car.

................................................................................................................................................................