chapter 6

Zayns pov

No one really notice niall isn't even here. Just Louis and i do. We sit down with our parents for lunch. "Will Niall join us for lunch?" Mother asks. "No he always goes out with some friends" i just lie.

I am a good liar and specially for Niall. "Oh okay then" mother says. After a while we go back and Niall still isn't at school. It makes me worried. I see connor and run to him.

"Have you seen Niall today?" I ask. "Yeah he was at mine and fucking lied to me. He left and i don't know where too" he says. "Did he has his phone with him?" Connor nods and i check my phone. "Is he okay?" Connor asks. "Yeah he is home" i say relieved.

"Did they test the bloody knife?" Connor asks and i walk with him. I can get along very well with both of my brothers friends. "They're testing right now" i say. "Hey Z come on!" Louis yells and i smile at connor. I go back.

Nialls pov

Liam continues working and i play with my lighter. Would it hurt if i burn myself? Would it hurt more then the cutting? "Hey Li i am going inside okay?" He nods and i go back inside.

I hold the lighter slighy against my skin. Yes that definitely hurted more. It felt better too. "I am going to school okay?" I ask liam and he nods.

I arrive at school and see my parents telling about their jobs. They don't do a shit! I walk in and sit down like always. When i am at school i am late.

"Where the fuck were you?" Ashton whispers. "Doesn't matter" i whisper back. We just hear everyones parents talk and it is boring. I wanna burn myself again. "Sir can i use the bathroom?" I ask and he nods. I walk to the bathroom and grab my lighter. I start burning myself again.

Connors pov

I don't believe this shit from niall. I just walk out cus it is my parents turn and i don't feel like listening anyway. I walk to the bathroom and i am surprised to see Niall burning himself. I can't find the courage to walk in.

Not much later the others come. "Is he?" Luke asks softly and i nod. Tristan hugs me and we walk in. "Why?" Is all i can ask. Niall is surprised to see the 4 of us standing here.

"Doesn't matter" niall says. Ashton is kinda mad right now. "Really? You're not gonna talk to us right now?" I ask a bit angry too. "You're mad at me anyway! Why do you all even fucking care?!" Niall asks.

Something happened last night. I just know it. I see tons of tik toks lately about his brothers and when it is about him it is about how ugly and fat niall is. Maybe that really had gotten in his head.

"Cus we are your friends niall! We wanna help you" Niall is about to break and i can tell he needs a hug. We haven't seen him this broken in a very long time. We just hug him and he starts crying. That almost never happens. "It was mine" he says softly. I know enough now. He had cut himself.