chapter 8

While dinner
Louis pov

I need Nialls help! He knows how to break rules and my parents expect me to marry a girl but i am gay and in a relationship with Harry.

Niall hates me after last night which i obviously get but i do need his help. "We saw some beautiful girls at school today. Why don't you date them?" Father asks. "Cus they are all bitches that push either Niall or me down the stairs" Zayn says. Okay we are talking about a relationship for zayn.

"Look I like being single all the time. I don't have drama or something. I just wanna live alone!" He says. "Where is Niall?" I ask. Zayn looks at me withca thankful look on his face. "He didn't feel so well so he decided to rest" mother says.

Rest of dinner is nice. We don't talk so much and it feels nice. I grab a plate and walk to Nialls room. I knock on his door but no answer so i just walk in. He lays on his bed and is on his phone.

"I got you some dinner" i say hoping for a thanks. Instead i got a not hungry so leave me fucking alone asshole. "I am sorry Niall about last night. I really need your help with something" i say.

"So you apologize cus you need me?" He asks a bit angry. "No cus i didn't mean and it wasn't fair what i said to you" i say. "It really hurt Louis! You promised me to never fucking hurt me and yet you did! I don't accept your apology and i am not helping either! Screw everyone here! I am out!" He says and he walks away.

I walk through his room and just surge for something that can help me. I find nothing much important but i did find a lighter and i little pocket knife. It doesn't have blood but it is cleaned.

Zayn walks in and looks at me. "Whats wrong?" He asks. "Take a good look at this knife" i say. "Its clean" zayn says confused. "It's to clean. No one in this castle would ever clean it this good unles they have something to hide. I also found this lighter. I think niall is hurting himself" i say and zayn shakes his head.

"He would never do that to himself" zayn says. "Where is he?" I ask. "I don't know but we need to talk to him" zayn says. I agree and we look around. Then it hits me. Our secret place. The 3 of us found a small place in the garden where we would just run around and play. I stopped coming there cus i need to study hard.

"What if he is at our old spot?" I ask. "I don't think he would be there. Non of us has come there in  a long time. Why would he be there alone?" Zayn asks. "He loved it there! Running around, racing us on the horses! He thinks there" i say.

Nialls pov

I grab my horse and i am about the leave when Liam stops me. "Where are you going?" He asks. "My favorite place of the this hell" i say. "I'm coming with you!" Liam says. "You can't even ride a horse" i say giggling. "I can! You just have to learn me how!" He says.

I teach him and after that we race to the place. I hear some voices talking. I grab my sword and i look at him. "You know how to use that?" He asks and i nod. I get off the horse and walk in. I am about to hit when i see Louis and zayn. "FUCK YOU!" I yell at them. "You stole a sword?" Zayn asks. "No it's mine! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I ask.

They throw my knife. "Why did you go through my stuff? Did you got my lighter?" Liam walks to us. "Yeah why do you have a lighter?" Louis asks. I grab it away from them and grab a cigarette. "So i can smoke" i say. "It can kill you" zayn says. "Drawing on buildings can get you arrested. Dating harry is gonna be a big disappointment" i say. "I really need your help with that!" I shake my head. "Not. Helping! Do i need to spell it for you?" I ask angry.